Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91924 times)
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:24:03 AM

I don't receive huge tokens during bounty. I don't know, maybe it is about analysis and right period, but my sucess isn't enough.
I think one day I will be lucky enough to receive huge reward

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:59:31 AM

With a good subscription rating, you can get good coins and sell them for a decent amount of money, thereby making good money.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:13:50 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
if the price increase for sure he will sell it immediately, the more token you have the more profit you will earn, the bigger the better, but dont based only with high bounty rewards, better to find and analyze a good bounty campaign.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:15:52 AM

Although there are many bounty tokens,Their prices are really low.We have to consider the proportion of all their tokens.They sometimes only make up a small portion.So we don't have to worry.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:11:36 AM

Each disposes of the coins received at its discretion. Someone sells everything at once, someone keeps it long.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:32:14 PM

If you want to gain real rewards forget about doing reposts and retweets. Start writing ICO reviews on your own blog. It does not cost much to buy a steemit/medium blog, but if you are good in writing you can get great rewards.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:30:49 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
They have a huge token but the problem is the price of the token, Actually find out some of the bounties are have some huge token but the was to small. Must better on small token and price was big on when be listed in the market.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:26:47 PM

It depends on the participants themselves, but I do not aim to sell my rewards in such a market!
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:57:54 PM

That is his decision whether he would spent it or he would hold it long time. We cannot force him to hold it to maintain the price of the coin. But congratulations on him on winning a huge amount of tokens.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:20:18 PM

The more the tokens, the merrier it gets. This is because the more tokens you get, the higher the chance of getting better rewards from sales. Every bounty hunter aims to get as much tokens as possible from a bounty because this is the only way you can get reasonable payments from the bounty you participate in.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:00:17 PM

Mostly bountier will instantly sell their bounty reward in the market no matter how is the price, and that was not a bad thing because they can do anything that they want with their own token/coin, but yeah it will affecting the price in the market.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:13:27 PM

some sizes of token might be difficult to sell off in a short while except the token had a type of high demand at ICO and many investors didnt make it. Big bounty reward can be difficult to get these days except the campaign is hidden from people or it requires a stricter KYC process. high rank and few participants can only give bounty hunters that opportunity to earn such a high reward.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:34:48 PM

Huge amount of token doesnt alwayd mean huge amount of money. It really depends on the value of the coin. That 80k token could also just value as 2 usd.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:40:08 PM

For a typical bounty hunter, more tokens from bounty means more profit provided it’s a very good bounty
Most bounty hunters will sell at the initial pump
While few hunters will sell at the initial pump to buy back when low for another round of profit

Many tokens with low value are not worth it. I have seen bounties with a pool of 100 million tokens for bounty, but their value is less than $ 50k. And the bounty hunter usually does not wait for the price increase they will sell to get the money they earn from the bounty
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:06:09 PM

Well they get some huge tokens but the price of it was to low.
Actually must better not to many tokens and have some good values on come to exchange it.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:32:53 AM

First of all, its a good thing because it only shows that the bounty hunter did his task very well and the project shows transparency because they deliver the tokens to their participant. In terms of profit, the hunter will wait for the tokens to be listed in exchange sites and the earnings will depends on the token value when it is already listed. Of course, the more tokens you have, the better, the bigger the earnings.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:48:28 AM

I think their goal is only to get tokens, and to sell them, make them their country's currency, maybe this is a factor in their life needs and in my opinion there's no harm in selling it because it's all their right because it's their job from the project mission to get tokens. but not everyone sells everything and some people hold him to wait for a better price in the future.

In any market, holder allow to dump and its their right. Holder dump their token or coin must be have a reason and i think if the project is good like developers said, the price will keep survive and rising again after bounty hunters dump their token.

Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:31:54 AM

now looking for a good gift is very difficult, a lot of work in the gift that the selling price is not successful, I am looking for a successful gift, the selling price is very difficult, it is very difficult to find a good gift campaign

macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:33:49 AM

The truth is bounty tokens don't really have much effect on the ico because bounty allocation is like mostly 1% of the total project, so i don't believe dumping 1% is going to affect any project... I believe some Bounty hunters hold while some bounty hunters sells off immediately, almost bounty hunters depends on the reward as a source of income........ and i don't really think the huge amount of tokens matter if the price is very low so its the Price of the tokens that matter not the amount of tokens awarded
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:57:05 AM

if the price of it is good then you can sell these tokens part of the profit to spend on yourself, and part to invest in stronger coins such as Ethereum for example. And if the price of the token is small, it keeps them until the project goes into a frenzied growth and it becomes rich)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: