Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91930 times)
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:58:50 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
I think when you get as many tokens you need to see how much they cost in the ico market, and of course in such a market they will cost little as they will quickly fall in price

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:28:04 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

The important thing is that the number of those tokens is valid or not. There are many projects pay the number of token is very much but they are not listed in market and have no any value

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:59:05 AM

A large number of tokens obtained does not mean anything. For example, the WebSpaceX campaign, the signature of which I carry, even promises to my member rank to pay 234,300 tokens a week. In a month it will be more than a million. It all depends on many factors at the same time: the number of tokens produced, their prices at all stages up to the exchange, the further development of the project and much more. Therefore, the total amount of tokens is not particularly worth paying attention to, this is not the main indicator.
Yes, a large number of tokens obtained does not mean anything, since they may turn out to be of little value or may even depreciate over time. As for the WebSpaseX campaign, I read in their telegrams that they never collected the softcap, and their ICO campaign ends in a few days. So the promised large amounts of tokens mean little if they really cannot be converted into a large amount of ordinary currency.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:11:05 AM

What is the total supply of that token? Number of received tokens is not very relevant if total supply is huge. This means that tokens will be very cheap (fractions of 1 cent) and they might worth just a few bucks.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
jacklink1

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:17:15 AM

Some bounties give low tokens, but some bounties give great rewards. Also one more things in this maybe that participants owns that accounts who manage by the bounty owners.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:25:13 AM

all will depend on the exchange rate of the token and also whether the listing process to the market exchanger is long or not. so a lot or at least tokens will be valuable if both of these things can be realized properly.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:16:28 AM

I do not know how the rest of me personally will keep my tokens until growth begins on the market!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:28:36 AM

Deoends on the price of the token it means if they got a lot of token for every participants the value of each token will be a little but if they only  some token maybe the value of the token is very high. Depends also to the rank and stake they get and also depends to them id they are foing to hold the token they got or they will sell it. It's up to them what they do.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:54:06 PM

Getting huge bounty token reward Doesn't really matter ... because when you get Big reward and the price is really low then it doesn't really matter but when you get a big reward on the price of the token Is actually high then you can be happy about it and actually try it on hold your rewards so he token price will keep increasing and you can make maximum rewards
Stakerist

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:56:25 PM

He earned them, so it seems to me that he has the right to choose what to do with his coins, although selling them is really not profitable now!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:22:25 PM

I think it depends on the person himself and the price of the token he has, if the price of the token falls I think they will choose to hold it but it depends on the person himself. Because some people usually choose to sell it in part and hold the remaining tokens they have.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:27:11 PM

That huge amount of tokens could be worthless especially if the coin or token supply is in the billions. But if its in the millions only, that's a huge sum alright.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:44:13 PM

I am confident that the new growth in the crypto market will begin precisely with the infusion of funds into tokens with the lowest liquidity, and who will be the first to get rid of them will be a wise person. Do not miss your chance.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:53:11 PM

I am confident that the new growth in the crypto market will begin precisely with the infusion of funds into tokens with the lowest liquidity, and who will be the first to get rid of them will be a wise person. Do not miss your chance.
but how to do it first? for this, you need to hold tokens on the exchange. but now the exchanges are often hacking or closing. it's very risky
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:14:08 PM

The answer to your question is obvious, since the participants of the bounty companies receive project tokens for free and most of them sell these tokens as soon as possible and, accordingly, this significantly affects the token rate, but there are some participants who really see the future in the project and Tokens up to a certain point, but there are very few such ones, and if the participant receives more tokens than expected, then, accordingly, he immediately sells some of them, and leaves the rest until better times.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:34:53 PM

It all depend on the holder of the coins. Not every bounty hunter dumps his coins right after listing, me for instance, I prefer to hold my bounty tokens until the project is fully developed and the coin is increased in value.

Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:57:28 PM

Not a large number of tokens are usually allocated on a bounty. Therefore, I don’t think that some of the bounty participants can get a lot of tokens. Investors own most of the tokens.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:54:18 PM

There are no that high rewards now as they were in 2017. It was insane period when even member rank guy could get huge reward for a single week of almost any bounty campaign. It was a great time, I'll never forget my feelings when I got so much easy money Roll Eyes

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:01:10 PM

There are no that high rewards now as they were in 2017. It was insane period when even member rank guy could get huge reward for a single week of almost any bounty campaign. It was a great time, I'll never forget my feelings when I got so much easy money Roll Eyes
My friend also earned huge amounts with doing little work but that days are already gone. I blame myself till today for being lazy and not being actively participated in that bounty projects.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:14:58 PM

One of the things that gives me so much concern is some bounty hinters that sell at very ridiculous price and tet, they will be the comes to come and say that the coin is dumping.
Most developers or ceos these days, are being careful of  the amount of tokens that goes to each hunter. Some have already set their limits before the commencement of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: