Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:59:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Reignited - Giftcoin is back! [BIG COMEBACK] ★★  (Read 5805 times)
Mehqods

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:23:00 AM

when exchange?

Bitcoin: 1BzQCbZSDE5FA52LpFKdjVqRu3KCpp9Cpy
PyraCoin: Pfb3eLeXRJGiHLXRTRBJZAyijtdebHfgpc
zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:23:17 AM

i will be participating this time. this time it looks good.

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:27:05 AM

when exchange?

No clue, it's not an easy process, I'll ask the dev for more deets, don't forget to vote to help get us on them too (see ANN tag)

i will be participating this time. this time it looks good.

Glad to have you back, we're trying hard to not let it die!

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
bitbox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:37:16 AM

Good to see you back in business. This time it looks more promising. However, the diff is a killer at the moment.
delphs

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:41:15 AM

Good to see you back in business. This time it looks more promising. However, the diff is a killer at the moment.

yeah it's insane... I already have a note sent to Dev to see if he calculated when it will drop, because it will drop drastically as mentioned in the ANN....

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
bitbox

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:52:54 AM

yeah it's insane... I already have a note sent to Dev to see if he calculated when it will drop, because it will drop drastically as mentioned in the ANN....

According to giftcoinpool.com statistics - Change in 1915 Blocks, Est. Avg. Time per Block 3 hours 49 minutes 11 seconds. It's going to take about 305 days till difficulty is changed at current network hashrate 17Mh/s. Have I missed something?
delphs

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:55:51 AM

According to giftcoinpool.com statistics - Change in 1915 Blocks, Est. Avg. Time per Block 3 hours 49 minutes 11 seconds. It's going to take about 305 days till difficulty is changed at current network hashrate 17Mh/s. Have I missed something?

the point of Reignite is to bring the hash back up... it at 3Gh/s at one point which left the coin in a pickle when it dropped to 17Mh/s... I know the dev is working hard on bringing the hash up to beat the level and bring difficulty to a normal level.

bitbox

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:59:33 AM

the point of Reignite is to bring the hash back up... it at 3Gh/s at one point which left the coin in a pickle when it dropped to 17Mh/s... I know the dev is working hard on bringing the hash up to beat the level and bring difficulty to a normal level.

Let's hope hash goes back up. I like this coin.
delphs

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:02:47 AM

Already have a note sent to Dev on calculating block remaining for difficulty drops and how much hash we need to bring difficulty down within a week or two

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:03:43 AM

recode the diff is the only way

delphs

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:06:01 AM

recode the diff is the only way

Doable on the fly without affecting the current infrastructure, wallets and coin amount?

Crackmacs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:24:06 AM

Pointing my whopping 730kh/s at giftcoin.
delphs

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:29:53 AM

Pointing my whopping 730kh/s at giftcoin.

that's what I got too! lol better then nothing Smiley

LoveMyEvo

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:06:29 AM

Did the diff retarget system change?? If not the same thing will happen again.
delphs

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:27:30 AM

Did the diff retarget system change?? If not the same thing will happen again.

Note sent to Dev, we'll clear this up

vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:27:14 PM

Anyone mining this scam coin is literally wasting electricity.. the difficulty retarget is still a huge issue.

But, if you guys want to burn electricity.. go right ahead..

manicminer44

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:11:34 PM

Anyone mining this scam coin is literally wasting electricity.. the difficulty retarget is still a huge issue.

You are right, it is a huge issue. But if we examine strictly the difficulty only, it is not a waste of electricity. With 25Mhash net rate the avarage time to find a block is around one day. Dev try to make some hype to convince people to mine, seems logical. The only way to solve the problem is to increase the net hash rate, so miners are needed. With ten times the net hashrate we have now it would only take around 2-3 hours to find a block. In this case raterget could be achieved within one month. Unfortunately dev left us alone for too long time, so now only a few of us trust him.

I don't see the future in bright. I am mining at the moment on the official pool with 1.7Mhash, I would like to give a last chance to this coin. There is only another unlucky (?) man with me. If I don't see a rise in the hash rate by the time I find a block, then I will leave. We are at 62% est. shares, I expect to find a block today (local time 14:04CET).

I think these days are the last chance of this coin. I  say, this coin worth a last try, please join one of the pools and start mine. Soon we will have a block and the one find it will get a 100GFT reward.

If no miners are joining, we are dead.

simplemind

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:16:09 PM

But, if you guys want to burn electricity.. go right ahead..

+1

Coin is worthless without solution for diff retarget issue.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:25:18 PM

You are right, it is a huge issue. But if we examine strictly the difficulty only, it is not a waste of electricity. With 25Mhash net rate the avarage time to find a block is around one day. Dev try to make some hype to convince people to mine, seems logical. The only way to solve the problem is to increase the net hash rate, so miners are needed. With ten times the net hashrate we have now it would only take around 2-3 hours to find a block. In this case raterget could be achieved within one month. Unfortunately dev left us alone for too long time, so now only a few of us trust him.

You don't get it, do you? I mined this a couple of weeks back. The network hashrate was like 200mh, I was 1/10th of the total network hash rate. We weren't finding blocks, it took me almost 2 days to get like 50 giftcoin or something, and it'll NEVER get paid out to me because the difficulty is stupid.

Even in a perfect world with unicorns and fairies making love, it would still take almost a year for the difficulty to work out.

manicminer44

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:30:12 PM

You don't get it, do you? I mined this a couple of weeks back. The network hashrate was like 200mh, I was 1/10th of the total network hash rate. We weren't finding blocks, it took me almost 2 days to get like 50 giftcoin or something, and it'll NEVER get paid out to me because the difficulty is stupid.

Even in a perfect world with unicorns and fairies making love, it would still take almost a year for the difficulty to work out.

Now I get it. And I am very sad. Maybe this last block mined be me will be the last.
Anyway, thanks for the info. Sadly my calculations are incorrect.  Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: