June 19, 2024, 02:18:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: no poll currently
yes - 41 (69.5%)
no - 18 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched  (Read 352573 times)
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:44:43 PM

61% of LEAFcoins on the market.
Most of it in "whales" hands.
Price is 5sat.

Sounds good !
NOT

That mean, one day he have to make a biiig pump for sell his coin...?

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
farmor30

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:52:17 PM

If the whale is stuck with 50btc worth of leaf,ill Think he is interested in getting the leaf changed to bitcoin. If the leaf dies he loose everything. And if we stop buying his coins at 6 and sell to him at 5" we Wong see this issue, as i Said before this is long term, i know its shitty to buy at 25 sat for about 14 dans ago.

My word to leaf shareholders: dont feed the whale Smiley
sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:05:23 PM

And when nobody is buying leaf anymore? whale with 100 of btc in leaf coin holding?

He is going to pump it hard to sell this, for a long time. So no worry's, about the low undervalued price. Don't forget he is right now buying more, than he sell's. If he stops buying now, the price will drop even more (and he'll start loosing profit), and he'll get even more coins dumping on his ass, and still nobody buying.

So right now, low volume, and nobody want's to buy leaf is a good, very good thing. Block halving works even better, for whale to start pushing price. Or he'll end up with bunch of leafs nobody want's to buy.

The coin will not die, because of great and very active dev team. But whale will probably not wait 1 month, investing 100 btc and making 0,3btc a day profit. He is not long term investor, he want's to make large daily profit. He needs balanced big sell/buy volume and locked price.

Next block halve, he will eventually have to make some moves. Because volume will drop even more, and there is no profit for him there.

We are long term investors, not the whale. We can wait with low prices, low volume for a long time. He can't.
mimini0147

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:05:57 PM

If the whale is stuck with 50btc worth of leaf,ill Think he is interested in getting the leaf changed to bitcoin. If the leaf dies he loose everything. And if we stop buying his coins at 6 and sell to him at 5" we Wong see this issue, as i Said before this is long term, i know its shitty to buy at 25 sat for about 14 dans ago.

My word to leaf shareholders: dont feed the whale Smiley

yes, i know, if he buy at 5 and sell at 6, we just need to do same thing

mimini0147

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:21:18 PM

And when nobody is buying leaf anymore? whale with 100 of btc in leaf coin holding?

He is going to pump it hard to sell this, for a long time. So no worry's, about the low undervalued price. Don't forget he is right now buying more, than he sell's. If he stops buying now, the price will drop even more (and he'll start loosing profit), and he'll get even more coins dumping on his ass, and still nobody buying.

So right now, low volume, and nobody want's to buy leaf is a good, very good thing. Block halving works even better, for whale to start pushing price. Or he'll end up with bunch of leafs nobody want's to buy.

The coin will not die, because of great and very active dev team. But whale will probably not wait 1 month, investing 100 btc and making 0,3btc a day profit. He is not long term investor, he want's to make large daily profit. He needs balanced big sell/buy volume and locked price.

Next block halve, he will eventually have to make some moves. Because volume will drop even more, and there is no profit for him there.

We are long term investors, not the whale. We can wait with low prices, low volume for a long time. He can't.

good point, now the volume on the cryptsy is about 15btc/day and it decrease slowly, i think he will move in 2-3 week or even less

multioptions

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:09:03 PM

LEAF new website (Beta)

As promised here's my rebranding proposal. I strongly think that the clean, classy and scrollable design is the way to go.
The public is naturally more receptive to the most synthetic form of information.
Please note this is still a BETA, and that more promotion projects will come for LEAF.

- Smartphone display will be fixed soon. The site is now displaying good on laptop and tablet PC.
- Chinese and french translation will be set up very quickly this week-end. Anyone willing to help please send me your translation in your own langage (may be spanish, german, and more)
- I have contacts with some excellent pro video editors working at TV (CCTV). I will request a 1 minute cartoon animation which I am now writing the scenario. I'm thinking about using the small ninja draw which I used at the bottom page. I would like to use it as the main character of this animation. The character will endorse LEAFS logo on his back. I'm afraid this will not be free but I hope to be able reduce the cost at maximum.

- The news feed will be bigger with 5 or 6 articles displaying.
- Minor details such as buttons color need to be worked on. For example, I drawed manually the debian logo. You can see it easily. This is minor details but still need to be worked on. The LEAF logo color tone may be too light, I was confused about what's the best green tone. Or this might need a vegetal texture. Please note the logo itself is not mine but free copyright since I bought it for 3.50€ from a designer. I think this logo should be somewhat a bit improved and kept.

Another idea is to change the color of the LEAF according with the season. I don't know if this can be coded or either I'll have to change it over time. I can do it. Example. Autumn is coming, the leaf will turn into a classy yellowed-orange autumn leaf. In summer, it will be a nice avocado green. This could be cool.

- I think that we should keep the LEAFCOIN foundation current design. Redrawing might be unecessary.

Please share your thoughts on the communication part.

I am willing to invest all my time in the LEAF promotion. I am also working on FEDORA-TiPS project.
Those are my only projects over the 100+ cryptos currently available.

Many further project will come for LEAF, including prepaid USB card wallets. This will be hopefully implemented as soon as possible. I need to find the best simple way to pay with fiat. Which you know is not easy.

What you fellow readers can do

Once the rebranding is approved, please support LeafCoin everywhere. Starting with your signature which will be visible on other threads. For example, your signature could display a direct link to the website (and of course, your Leaf adress)

There's now 100+ coins available, we first need more visibility, then the people will hopefully be seduced with the green-coin. Many people know LEAF already as kind of an "alt-doge". We have been standing in DOGE shadow for too long. Yet the Dogecoin marketer isn't that great ! They just got the cute shibe in my honest opinion.

To the techies out there :

Please work on any idea of services and platforms accepting/selling/offering LEAFS.
Android wallet.
Lite wallet.

Any new sourcecode feature, such as anonymity, could help us to make LEAFCOIN grow even more !
What do you guys think about a chat-room implementation in the wallet ? This need some work but may be a good idea. A room should be dedicated to help the new miners. Another dedicated to LEAFCOIN discussions.

We need to triple our community.

I want LEAFCOIN to become the most simple and seductive coin out there. First the crypto-world, then the masses. Everything is possible from now.

We all hope Leafcoin succeeding and survive this overly saturated market. Then we hope our millions LEAFS to become worth something one day. Just keep working on it.

LEAF is still cheap to get. Once people get convinced this coin have potential, there will be a rush. Believe it.
Let's bring some people in the game and blow those whales !

GREAT WORK
very beautiful logo, and website

LawBC

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:11:18 PM

Thanks. Are the fonts displaying properly on your PC ?
bitcoinguyman

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:15:13 PM

LEAF new website (Beta)

As promised here's my rebranding proposal. I strongly think that the clean, classy and scrollable design is the way to go.
The public is naturally more receptive to the most synthetic form of information.
Please note this is still a BETA, and that more promotion projects will come for LEAF.

- Smartphone display will be fixed soon. The site is now displaying good on laptop and tablet PC.
- Chinese and french translation will be set up very quickly this week-end. Anyone willing to help please send me your translation in your own langage (may be spanish, german, and more)
- I have contacts with some excellent pro video editors working at TV (CCTV). I will request a 1 minute cartoon animation which I am now writing the scenario. I'm thinking about using the small ninja draw which I used at the bottom page. I would like to use it as the main character of this animation. The character will endorse LEAFS logo on his back. I'm afraid this will not be free but I hope to be able reduce the cost at maximum.

- Minor details such as buttons color need to be worked on. For example, I drawed manually the debian logo. You can see it easily. This is minor details but still need to be worked on. The LEAF logo color tone may be too light, I was confused about what's the best green tone. Or this might need a vegetal texture. Please note the logo itself is not mine but free copyright since I bought it for 3.50€ from a designer. I think this logo should be somewhat a bit improved and kept.

Another idea is to change the color of the LEAF according with the season. I don't know if this can be coded or either I'll have to change it over time. I can do it. Example. Autumn is coming, the leaf will turn into a classy yellowed-orange autumn leaf. In summer, it will be a nice avocado green. This could be cool.

- I think that we should keep the LEAFCOIN foundation current design. Redrawing might be unecessary.

I am willing to invest all my time in the LEAF promotion. I am also working on FEDORA-TiPS project.

Many further project will come for LEAF, including prepaid USB card wallets. This will be hopefully implemented as soon as possible. I need to find the best simple way to pay with fiat. Which you know is not easy.

Once the rebranding is approved, please support LeafCoin everywhere. Starting with your signature which will be visible on other threads. For example, your signature could display a direct link to the website (and of course, your Leaf adress)

There's now 100+ coins available, we first need more visibility, then the people will hopefully be seduced with the green-coin. Many people know LEAF already as kind of an "alt-doge". We have been standing in DOGE shadow for too long. Yet the Dogecoin marketer isn't that great ! They just got the cute shibe in my honest opinion.

Please work on any idea of services and platforms accepting/selling/offering LEAFS.
Android wallet.
Lite wallet.

Any new sourcecode feature, such as anonymity, could help us to make LEAFCOIN grow even more !
What do you guys think about a chat-room implementation in the wallet ? This need some work but may be a good idea. A room should be dedicated to help the new miners. Another dedicated to LEAFCOIN discussions.

I want LEAFCOIN to become the most simple and seductive coin out there. First the crypto-world, then the masses. Everything is possible from now.

We all hope Leafcoin succeeding and survive this overly saturated market. Then we hope our millions LEAFS to become worth something one day. Just keep working on it.

LEAF is still cheap to get. Once people get convinced this coin have potential, there will be a rush. Believe it.

beautiful
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:32:00 PM

Why not to use 3.5euro logo as our default one? Its very nice....willl se more logos in the moment Wink

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
terracide

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:43:37 PM

LEAF new website (Beta)

Android wallet.
Lite wallet.

+1 !

I like it ! I like it's clean design. I love the logo... i think this is a very good upgrade from the Original one.
MoNxO

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:53:47 PM

Nice website and nice logo! Keep going

Let's Color the MOON: YMnKCParE88kWBDqWieWhbra1w56F9SyaZ
mcg (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:54:38 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 08:25:49 PM by mcg

maybe a bit too dark

http://leafco.in/LeafCoin-v1.0-400x400.png

she has not more time... today.
aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:30:37 PM

Seems that Internet Explorer is not properly displaying the font styles.
Will fix it tonight.

It's ok on Chrome

There's a shocker, IE fail.... lol

Nice work.
mcg (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:34:00 PM

yes, always fun... internet explo[dr]er
mimini0147

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:11:43 PM

i like logo in
http://www.silver47.eu/indexleaf.html

mcg (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:31:28 PM

i think we need to tune ( is that correct word ) the coin design and the logo design to match each other.

they are way too far apart.

will discuss with lawbc.

can you join in on irc tomorrow lawbc?
tabnk

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:37:48 PM

Leaf Leak Lead Smiley.
agx.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:35:24 AM

Austin Global Exchange will be trading LEAF! AGX is open for registration and wallet operations at agx.io. We will be announcing markets open for trading in the coming days. Our main bitcointalk threads are:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449769.0

-and-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=451304.0

We look forward to seeing you on AGX!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/austinglobalx
austinglobal.tumblr.com
taxli

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:52:43 AM

Austin Global Exchange will be trading LEAF! AGX is open for registration and wallet operations at agx.io. We will be announcing markets open for trading in the coming days. Our main bitcointalk threads are:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449769.0

-and-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=451304.0

We look forward to seeing you on AGX!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/austinglobalx
austinglobal.tumblr.com

i hope this is good platform Grin Grin Grin
invisible

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:02:29 AM

Personally I think the logo is quite nice, but still not good enough. Maybe we should leave the four-leaf clover (on circumference) and replace it with normal/simple leaf? I don't know if you have the same but when I was looking at the original leaf-logo I was thinking more about lucky-coin then about coin that serves the nature. The tree is better, but there are too many details there.

I'm looking at graphic spring online logo generator for some ideas, maybe we could use or take some pattern/idea from here, what do you think? I mean now about the picture on the center of the logo:
http://s8.postimg.org/5owwt6hzp/LEAF_LOGO_01.png
http://s13.postimg.org/89x2hcg2v/LEAF_LOGO_02.png
http://s8.postimg.org/wf36yero5/LEAF_LOGO_03.png
http://s28.postimg.org/5va86e9jx/LEAF_LOGO_04.png

The logo should be clean and clear.

I think earthcoin logo is really nice, it seems a really pro logo designer was working on it. But the e - sign resembles many people internet explorer. I think a leaf/couple of leaves/tree with some leaves in the center of the logo instead of a letter is very good, and the words "LEAF" on the circumference is good, too.

I know what I'm doing here is not much, but I don't have much time now (full-time job), but it's at least something Smiley.
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: