June 19, 2024, 12:50:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: no poll currently
yes - 41 (69.5%)
no - 18 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched  (Read 352573 times)
mcg (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:54:50 PM

I am not looking to FUD. With current coin price at 0.05 there is no reason to FUD, as mostly people FUD to buy cheap. I am just one of the loser who bought at 0.18 btc. I see so many flaws in coin progress and organizing and I am letting it know. I will accept anytime when someone proves me wrong. The answers were not made public before and its not good idea to make people guessing and eventually make them frustrated.

these things are in the full thread ( yes, i know, 300 pages ).... if you read all you would have a better understanding of it all.

all answers to your questions are in the full thread.
aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:58:46 PM

Please let's do what we can do without accusation

if Dev, and his team are busy with their projects, let's do our projects by ourselves
i will register the Domain Name LeafCommunity.net and form the Leaf community.
will use the Logo of LawBC for the community: http://www.silver47.eu/indexleaf.html
i will move forward, who want help he will be welcome
who have any suggestions can post it here
who agree with this action and want to help?

Im agree with this action. We need our place. It will do stronger community.
Unfortunately I dont know how I can help. Im not programmer or something like this.

Is this for a dedicated forum? if so, yes go for it, if you need any help, please shout me on irc.  I can make apis for details from the wallet, explorer, pools etc.
mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:01:39 PM

also you can use the foundation getinfo

http://foundation.leafco.in/getinfo

and you can make use of the leafcoin api

http://www.leafapi.com/

more help: visit irc.
multioptions

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:03:55 PM

Please let's do what we can do without accusation

if Dev, and his team are busy with their projects, let's do our projects by ourselves
i will register the Domain Name LeafCommunity.net and form the Leaf community.
will use the Logo of LawBC for the community: http://www.silver47.eu/indexleaf.html
i will move forward, who want help he will be welcome
who have any suggestions can post it here
who agree with this action and want to help?

Im agree with this action. We need our place. It will do stronger community.
Unfortunately I dont know how I can help. Im not programmer or something like this.

Is this for a dedicated forum? if so, yes go for it, if you need any help, please shout me on irc.  I can make apis for details from the wallet, explorer, pools etc.

yes we need our place, this is the purpose
every one can help by his suggestions
what we should put in our website, what info, what aim, what plan
everything else about programing and design,  can get by the help other members, if they are busy we can buy it ready
like the chating room, the support software ...
mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:13:59 PM

i will be upping a faq soon to prevent new users from being thrown in the dark.

this will be shared and i think many info can be extracted from that.

Forum:

- Donators
- Organizations
- FAQ
- Leafcoin
- Foundation
- Suggestions
- Tools
- Newbies
- Developers
- optionally merchants? where to use leaf.

to start with

if possible, include a voting module as well.

i will hook you up with ron. come in irc.

that is the fastest way to get answers to any questions.
multioptions

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:28:33 PM

i will be upping a faq soon to prevent new users from being thrown in the dark.

this will be shared and i think many info can be extracted from that.

Forum:

- Donators
- Organizations
- FAQ
- Leafcoin
- Foundation
- Suggestions
- Tools
- Newbies
- Developers
- optionally merchants? where to use leaf.

to start with

if possible, include a voting module as well.

i will hook you up with ron. come in irc.

that is the fastest way to get answers to any questions.

Great (so you need this push from LoveEu to notice us here)  Wink
just one thing and excuse my ignorance
how to come to irc?
mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:39:05 PM

webclient: https://webchat.freenode.net/ fill in user name, channel #leafcoin

you can also use irc clients like xchat, mirc etc

you will find aaron, ron, and temp ( me ) there.

currently i will be away for a couple of hours.
multioptions

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:43:21 PM

webclient: https://webchat.freenode.net/ fill in user name, channel #leafcoin

you can also use irc clients like xchat, mirc etc

you will find aaron, ron, and temp ( me ) there.

currently i will be away for a couple of hours.

Thanks, i'll come later, i need couple of hours me too
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 08:43:18 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

Brand new pool, need miners!  Smiley

leaf.charityminingpools.com

PROMOTION
Signup and start mining LEAF today at CharityMiningPools and receive 0% pool fees for the life of your LEAF account.

*     PM me here at BitcoinTalk to inform me that you have signed up for the promotion with your username
**   Must mine on the site for a minimum 3 hours to qualify
*** Promotion active until we reach 150+ mh/s (Anyone signed up before that point will get 0% pool fees after mining for 3+ hours)
**** Does not apply to the Mandatory 0.5% Donation fee to Charity.

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
__ron__

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:42:54 PM

The first shop which accepts LEAF is almost ready, check it @ http://www.leafcoin.nl
For now only merchandise, but soon also more products will be online.

Shipping worldwide

Grin

splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:46:28 PM

i have been checking your posts and only thing i see is that you started posting here.

so you made a special account to come in here and fud. or what?

btw i could answer to all your question. Yes.

Did OP respond or acknowledge your post?

>> We already have a list of these organizations. We had them like at the start of this coin. So no use to respond. Since we have the list.

Is there any person assigned to look after community related activity?

>> Actually, yes there are 2. I enabled them to do more. We will see how that goes.

Did dev ask for any help to organize community related stuff? -

>> Elaborate... next to the projects we do, we expect the community as well to do things to speed it all up.

Did he motivate you on future of this coin except inevitable pump he mentions quite frequently?

>> Future is adoption. Mobile usage, merchant api, fees to foundation, justgiving.com alike website, cryptoebay. We are doing currently the smaller
>> projects. Although mobile usage is not a small thing to do apparently. We are just being honest about a pump. It is expected. And everyone is
>> expecting it. So no use to deny/not talk about it.

Did he speak about any marketing plan?

>> Marketing plan? I think if we provide more support and applications/websites and update the coin that will market itself.

Do you guys see any enthusiasm or motivation in him?

>>My motivation is the rainforests. Always has been.

Why you dont come to irc? Because you have less level of control to fud there.

I am not looking to FUD. With current coin price at 0.05 there is no reason to FUD, as mostly people FUD to buy cheap. I am just one of the loser who bought at 0.18 btc. I see so many flaws in coin progress and organizing and I am letting it know. I will accept anytime when someone proves me wrong. The answers were not made public before and its not good idea to make people guessing and eventually make them frustrated.

Don`t worry, if you bought @ 18 it`s cool. I bought @ 23 25 18 17 16 13 12 11 6.... and when I have some funds I`ll do it again

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:53:02 PM

if you need any help implementing the rpc of wallets. come into irc. and we will help.

we helped users before...

for now you can use lawbc's logo.

however, in a week, the logo contest is done and a new logo might be picked by the community.

personally i like the round green circle with the leaf in it. simple and great.

To be honest me too....

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
__ron__

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:56:54 PM

And don't forget to vote for mintpal

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You can vote for LEAF 3 times in an hour and if you are a registered user 6 times.

Come on and Vote for us!

Dagger75

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:01:43 PM

yes sorry about the f* off statement. but i am getting a bit pissed that after all this time we are spending we dont get even a little bit of credit.

makes we wanna drop the project completely sometimes.

or at least... not respond in here anymore at all.

if you have something to say.. come say it in irc.

Are you really working for others? I am sure you are happy with btc's you made and still holding coins. Cut the crap about not getting credit.

Why the f* would I come to IRC and get kicked out for asking too many questions, not too many ppl around there? Bitcointalk forum is *the* right place to discuss and so others can see it.

If you are able to answer "YES" to one of my questions I asked, I would never come back to this thread again. Are you not bothered to input your comments for community domain name and you call it someone's project?  come on man.

People, this guy LoveEU is a fraud.  Comes here spewing nonsense that any of us in the IRC #Leafcoin channel know is crap.  Did he only create this account that try and make LEAF look bad?  I'll let you decide, but when people talk shit please look at their profiles and see when they signed up and check their prior posts to see if they are just shills for other Alts...

All those Pump&Dump Coins out there feel threatened when Good Coins like LEAF come out and are working for a Purpose and hope to do something good for Society instead of making money from their pump&dump crap coins...

Also, head to https://www.mintpal.com/voting as much as you can for your 6 Votes an hour so we can maybe get out of this Cryptsy Controlled mess....We're @6394 Votes now.  As a Community we can continue to work together and it will be worth putting forth alittle effort to get us on another popular Exchange.

>>>http://foundation.leafco.in/<<<  Please help support our cause

>>>A True Alt, with a True Purpose<<<  $$Leafcoin$$
__ron__

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 11:17:28 PM

yes sorry about the f* off statement. but i am getting a bit pissed that after all this time we are spending we dont get even a little bit of credit.

Are you really working for others? I am sure you are happy with btc's you made and still holding coins. Cut the crap about not getting credit.

Why the f* would I come to IRC and get kicked out for asking too many questions, not too many ppl around there? Bitcointalk forum is *the* right place to discuss and so others can see it.

If you are able to answer "YES" to one of my questions I asked, I would never come back to this thread again. Are you not bothered to input your comments for community domain name and you call it someone's project?  come on man.

People, this guy LoveEU is a fraud.  Comes here spewing nonsense that any of us in the IRC #Leafcoin channel know is crap.  Did he only create this account that try and make LEAF look bad?  I'll let you decide, but when people talk shit please look at their profiles and see when they signed up and check their prior posts to see if they are just shills for other Alts...

All those Pump&Dump Coins out there feel threatened when Good Coins like LEAF come out and are working for a Purpose and hope to do something good for Society instead of making money from their pump&dump crap coins...

Also, head to https://www.mintpal.com/voting as much as you can for your 6 Votes an hour so we can maybe get out of this Cryptsy Controlled mess....We're @6394 Votes now.  As a Community we can continue to work together and it will be worth putting forth alittle effort to get us on another popular Exchange.

Just my two cents.

Put energy in the community and in LEAF.

Dagger75

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:21:40 PM

Also, the new site is looking very nice! http://leafco.in/  Very nice job to all who've been working on it  Smiley

I also have bought millions and millions of LEAF when it was at 20&23 Sat before it was listed on Cryptsy so don't feel bad.  I just kept buying during different low points and was very happy to buy a bunch at 6-8.  All Alts are in a down period right now and as with most things...we have to be patient and continue to Work on it because you can't just expect things to go up for no reason can you?

loveEU

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:24:34 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 11:48:35 PM by loveEU

People, this guy LoveEU is a fraud.  Comes here spewing nonsense that any of us in the IRC #Leafcoin channel know is crap.  Did he only create this account that try and make LEAF look bad?  I'll let you decide, but when people talk shit please look at their profiles and see when they signed up and check their prior posts to see if they are just shills for other Alts...

Also, head to https://www.mintpal.com/voting as much as you can for your 6 Votes an hour so we can maybe get out of this Cryptsy Controlled mess....We're @6394 Votes now.  As a Community we can continue to work together and it will be worth putting forth alittle effort to get us on another popular Exchange.

Did you buy this nick for some cheap btc ( there is no freaking activity from June 2013 until end of the year)?  Fraud = Fraud is a deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain. This may suit you as you every time come to defend the dev team without considering what the concern of others. Is that okay if I buy some Sr.Member nick for 0.10 btc and ask these questions? Few people already shared my opinion.

I am not gaining anything except regular disappointment. I am raising my voice  and asking questions so other people participate to join the community. I may have made a mistake of investing in this coin at 0.18 btc and seeing no organization & co-ordination happening here.
mcg (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:55:24 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 12:12:20 AM by mcg

you just dont know when to quit? ignore modus on... you are not helping.

ps i invested a whole lot more than you. in terms of time, money, everything.

dagger is a known person.. he is hanging around in irc and making quite some good suggestions and supporting us all the way.

your account activity is just targetted at us. makes me believe you have a second agenda.

so who are you.

what coin are you representing.
Dagger75

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:38:14 AM

People, this guy LoveEU is a fraud.  Comes here spewing nonsense that any of us in the IRC #Leafcoin channel know is crap.  Did he only create this account that try and make LEAF look bad?  I'll let you decide, but when people talk shit please look at their profiles and see when they signed up and check their prior posts to see if they are just shills for other Alts...

Also, head to https://www.mintpal.com/voting as much as you can for your 6 Votes an hour so we can maybe get out of this Cryptsy Controlled mess....We're @6394 Votes now.  As a Community we can continue to work together and it will be worth putting forth alittle effort to get us on another popular Exchange.

Did you buy this nick for some cheap btc ( there is no freaking activity from June 2013 until end of the year)?  Fraud = Fraud is a deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain. This may suit you as you every time come to defend the dev team without considering what the concern of others. Is that okay if I buy some Sr.Member nick for 0.10 btc and ask these questions? Few people already shared my opinion.

I am not gaining anything except regular disappointment. I am raising my voice  and asking questions so other people participate to join the community. I may have made a mistake of investing in this coin at 0.18 btc and seeing no organization & co-ordination happening here.

Maybe you should read up alittle on Bitcoin and Alts...you are an ignorant bastard who makes all new people look stupid.  Why don't you go to the BFL forums and see my 500 posts there?  I don't find it necessary to post 1000 times a day like some of you shills do and i've sure as hell been around alot longer then you have.

You're so worried about your 0.18 btc?  Why haven't you made more effort to educate yourself until NOW?  Look on Crypsty at the ALT coin prices and then go to all their Threads and Websites and look what they have to offer...You're deluding yourself thinking that this coin isn't actively being worked on.  If $100 bothers you this bad, maybe you should not trade Alt coins as MOST of them are nothing but Pump&Dump...The Devs of LEAF are doing this the smart way and just working on projects and attending to questions on IRC instead of listening to the Trollfest on this sad Forum.

You are the FIRST Person i've ever had to ignore on here...you are a VERY Special person. Sell me your 0.18 in LEAF and go please.

*Sorry to others who are sick of continuous nonsense on these forums.  This is my last comment to whiners who chose to do nothing but complain whilst thinking everyone should be at their beck and call 24/7...0.18btc lol

loveEU

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:51:24 AM

Maybe you should read up alittle on Bitcoin and Alts...you are an ignorant bastard who makes all new people look stupid.  Why don't you go to the BFL forums and see my 500 posts there?  I don't find it necessary to post 1000 times a day like some of you shills do and i've sure as hell been around alot longer then you have.

You're so worried about your 0.18 btc?  Why haven't you made more effort to educate yourself until NOW?  Look on Crypsty at the ALT coin prices and then go to all their Threads and Websites and look what they have to offer...You're deluding yourself thinking that this coin isn't actively being worked on.  If $100 bothers you this bad, maybe you should not trade Alt coins as MOST of them are nothing but Pump&Dump...The Devs of LEAF are doing this the smart way and just working on projects and attending to questions on IRC instead of listening to the Trollfest on this sad Forum.

You are the FIRST Person i've ever had to ignore on here...you are a VERY Special person. Sell me your 0.18 in LEAF and go please.

*Sorry to others who are sick of continuous nonsense on these forums.  This is my last comment to whiners who chose to do nothing but complain whilst thinking everyone should be at their beck and call 24/7...0.18btc lol

Listen bit_h, I am not speaking about 0.18 btc which your momma charges for service. I am speaking about the price I bought this coin ( 18 satoshi per million ). Now go back to IRC and continue sucking dev d___

*Sorry to others for my language that I had to use for this scammer who started to call names.
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: