Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4197 times)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all the cryptocurrencies so its always good to invest in btc, while if you want to diversify by investing in altcoins then you should look for high volume alts like eth and ada to diversify.
I agree, so if you want to invest never doubt to choose to buy bitcoin, because its more profitable than altcoins, and the price of btc is continue to increase even if sometimes its low. Its always the number one or on the top. Even if its a long term investment you can be sure that you will earn a profit.
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

It is impossible to say which is better - in the future. Altcoins are no doubt more profitable than bitcoin in general but if you choose a bad altcoin, you can lose lots of money.I would prefer holding 30% of my investment funds in Bitcoin. Other 70% can be used for trading altcoins and accumulate the gained profit in bitcoin. Always maintain the ratio 30 by 70 and you will be on the safe side.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

There are some potential altcoins that you can check out. Bitcoin is more safer but it has the tendency of getting very volatile. If you want to invest I think this is the rigt time to do. So make up your mind quickly and invest before the rising.  
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

IMO, both bitcoin and altcoins have the potential to make profits. It is also better to invest in several coins to reduce your portfolio risks.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

for the short term then select altcoin, if for long term assets then the choice bitcoin is the best. If it can then invest in both. bitcoin to long term and altcoin to take advantage of existing short term pending the fortunes of the bitcoin. many more make use of this as a strategy like this is considered quite promising.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:11:04 AM

Choose bitcoin because bitcoin always kept its dominance in total market capitalization over altcoins in past years, ranging from stunning 95% to a bottom low of 37%. Therefore in case you were wondering, alts are definitely back and are here to stay.When talking about bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world, it can easily be likened to gold on steroids. Bitcoin came out in 2009 and is the first and by far the most popular cryptocurrency out there. Cryptocurrency experts have speculated that as of this year, bitcoin is experiencing its second wave of adoption. This resulted in a 29% drop in BTC to USD ratio which was approximately $2000 USD. It could have been a market manipulation or simply the mass madness of big players but these whales may do the same thing again. Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash have increased their weight in terms of market capitalization and user base and are liquid enough now to cause significant turbulence around BTC prices.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

IMO, both bitcoin and altcoins have the potential to make profits. It is also better to invest in several coins to reduce your portfolio risks.
Diversify as long you could, this is the ideal thing when investing. Both altcoins and bitcoin can give you profit only if you know how to be patient because this market will not give you easy money today, since we are in a bear market your patience is the key to succeed in the future.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is the parent of the world of cryptocurrency and altcoin is its children, so than you buy altcoin better you directly buy bitcoin because it is more profitable.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:56:44 AM

I suggest you better buy both, I am sure you will more easily get many benefits both in the long term and short term. because bitcoin prices are always rising better in the future.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:04:25 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
Bitcoin remains a very good coin to buy all the time. and to buy Altcoin must choose correctly which coins are very good and have such a great development. thus having a coin with an increased development will be able to generate far greater profits going forward. therefore I strongly recommend choosing a good coin.

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:13:00 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
there is no guarantee that you earn a lot of profit by buying any altcoins or even bitcoin, earning a profit will take time, and you must be knowledgeable first before investing any cryptocurrency. its not being settled by asking anyone of which is better or which is good to invest.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:22:19 AM

It is impossible to say which is better - in the future.
What is your time to hodl? 1 week, month, year or longer?
I would suggest the % of BTC is more lower if you longer hodl the coins.
But i'm not sure if it's the right way.
I have only altcoins, because it's my strategy.
for now, Altcoin is better bought. because with its growing development is very capable for us to have it and support it to continue to grow. by buying and holding it can continue to develop it into a highly capable coin for a reliable future.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1624
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:25:31 AM

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
This is really what I did with my investments I buy Altcoins mainly to get more Bitcoins. Buying Bitcoins these time is good because the price keeps on falling. What I don't like to buy Bitcoin is that it is more expensive compared to cheaper Altcoins on the market. Though Bitcoin investments is way more safer than Altcoins as they are pretty dependent to Bitcoin. A lot of investors prefer Altcoin investment most especially traders. For hodlers Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dash are good coins to have in our wallets. I actually have them before and profits are good with these coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:36:03 AM

first is what kind on investment are you planning?because if you are referring for short term profiteering i suggest you to buy altcoin,but please be responsible and knowledgeable on what coins to buy because if not for sure you'll be failed ro earn here

And if you are looking for long term investing then nothings better than bitcoin as this is the main currency and will be more valuable as time passes by
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:48:49 AM

I would recommend purchasing some altcoins that you've researched and liked the vision of the project.  Also, it is recommended to always own some bitcoins and ethereums as well. 
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

for a better past Bitcoin. because for Bitcoin that continues to show an ever-increasing development can bring Bitcoin into a seeded coin with an ever-increasing development and make it a coin with a pretty high profit going forward. with this development able to bring Bitcoin with a coin that is so strong and very capable to be relied upon.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

To increasing the profit you should buy both, BTC has strong community and some altcoin also hasbeen give the biggest return, like Verge last year. Use portfolio by each 50% , also look in to altcoin that has low market cap and trading volume with strong community, this coin usually possible to give 10 times profit just in amonth.

rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:06:16 AM

I think you should consider bitcoin as safe house as it can save you from all the losses all the time. So see the Bitcoin always gains more weightage when it comes to buying which coins? The bitcoin shovel be invested more than 30% of your total investment into the crypto currency. I usually only buy Bitcoin but if there are any projects which are new and taking heads up then its always great to get them on board. For example, REMME coin is their, IOST, SCL, JNT etc.

These are some of the newly formed coins which I am currently holding. You may wanna refer them from the CMC for more info.

Both are great and nice to buy due to it's low value. Somehow it has a good profit if it will comeback. Low low price of BTC and ETH, holding and be patience everybody.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:09:39 AM

If I were you I would buy bitcoin because altcoin is just relying on bitcoin. The price of altcoin is just depending on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin also has the capability to multiply your money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:16:35 AM

For me must better to buy some altcoins because altcoins was have a chance to gained some profit for that since the bitcoin need to wait a long time increase the price maybe it was been a year to wait gained a profit for bitcoin.
x
This defies your capabilities on investing and the intention in buying

If you have limited amount of capital meaning you have no time to spend without earning so you must gi woth altcoins for daytrading though this is riskier than everything her to profit

But if you have enough money to spend for long time and for sure profit though it will takes along waiting,then go for bitcoin ,keep it for years and i assure you will earn good and enoughfor that waiting
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: