Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 07:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4206 times)
Dblue

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

Both make great investment options really. It just depends on what you prefer and what you are willing to take risks for. Many people think that bitcoin is already too high and there's only little that can be made from it now, while others think that altcoins are way more risky to invest cos they have a higher possibility of failing. For me, I think they are both great choices and if you have enough funds, go for either of them.
Biborno

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

Altcoin investment is many risky ..
According to me, Bitcoin is invested in Better Altcoin. so you can invest btc
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

Buy stable coins and bitcoin.The bitcoin dominance index is growing-this indicates high confidence on the part of investors-and therefore a new growth is not far off.
colepro

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

I think you should buy alt in this time of market situation. It is better in too bleak market as current.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

In my own opinion, you can buy any of them because they all have potentials and it will yeild profit if you make right decisions of altcoin to invest in because there rae so many of them and if you are not careful, you may make invest in a weak coin. If yu have enough spare cash, buy as many bitcoin as you desire and then do a very good research of altcoin to invest in.
Merkle_Tree

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

Which can earn you a lot:
Invest in altcoin and that means you must choose the best altcoin. You must always check its pump and dump status

Which can earn you a lot: (without too much checking)
Of course BTC. You will just need to know when to hold, buy and sell
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

With all the market turbulence, everybody seems to go for Bitcoin. Makes me worried a little for my holdings. It doesn't seem to be a good idea to go with altcoins as of now. Any suggestion?
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

It depends on your capital if your capital is a large amount and then the price of bitcoin is low you should buy bitcoin  but if you dont have enough profit to buy bitcoin you should go to altcoin because there is so many altcoins to buy has a low price and affordable to invest.  
tuanyo

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

I think if you don't have investment experience, I suggest you buy a small amount of cryptocurrency and learn more about cryptocurrencies.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:04:33 AM

In this market it's very risky to buy altcoins. Most of the altcoins dropped for over 90%. If there's another big Bitcoin price drop coming our way they will lose most of the value.

But the gains can be pretty high, I'd wait to see a confirmation that the market is going for a bull run first Smiley It's always a risk.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

In this market it's very risky to buy altcoins. Most of the altcoins dropped for over 90%. If there's another big Bitcoin price drop coming our way they will lose most of the value.

But the gains can be pretty high, I'd wait to see a confirmation that the market is going for a bull run first Smiley It's always a risk.
for me i will choose is bitcoin because Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class.nvesting in bitcoin may seem scary, but know that it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin works. Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class Investing in bitcoin may seem scary, but know that it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin works
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

For me, bitcoin is still the best to earn huge profit in the cryptocurrency market because many and most of the investors/traders trust bitcoin that is why it became the no.1 cryptocurrency market. As you can see the bitcoin has a large number of a trading volume which means that potential growth will never be a problem.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Dugwulim

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

You need to purchase BTC first and exchange it with altcoin to expand the measure of BTC. By doing that you not miss chance to make benefit from BTC and altcoin , spend more occasions to find out about exchanging technique and administration of cash and hazard. We ought to be know when bullish pattern will begins and when will end and afterward swing in to bearish. At the point when bearish pattern of crypto began offer all your coin in to fiat at the earliest opportunity.
altcoinsreviews

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

The best investment to make in the cryptocurrency market is actually dependent upon the time of the investment, if the market is in a bleeding state then maybe both are not a good investment, if consumer trust is low maybe bitcoin is best if it is high then altcoin is a good investment.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

I would have to say it depends on the kind of investments that you want to do. The thing is that when it comes to short term investments then your best bets would be putting your money in altcoins but for long term investments then you should be putting that money into bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin for a couple of years hold is more viable than investing in altcoins.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

If you’re having a huge amount of money, its okay to buy both. Well bitcoin is the best for me, and theres some altcoin which has a good value, like eth, ripple, litecoins etc, always remember that if you really want to invest and to earn good profit in the future, you must do some research about the white paper, the product and up to the community of the project

arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

Personally I think investing in bitcoin give less return on investment but is safer while altcoins give higher returns but more risky though
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

Both of them are great options. Any great investor knows that it is wise to invest in Bitcoin, as well as altcoins. There are a lot that you can make from them. Especially the altcoins, if you make good investments. With the alts, you should be able to determine which is worth long term investment, and which is just for short term investment.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

It does depend. Not all the time Bitcoin will be a good buy especially at this moment wherein the market value of it is still having a hard time to make an increase. Some altcoins after being listed in the market are having a higher rate of increase than Bitcoin which makes it an enough reason to choose it over Bitcoin. But Bitcoin would surely be a better investment for long term holding.

odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

Which is better on altcoin or bitcoin? For me if you have enough money to invest i better choose bitcoin simply because it is more or high profit to be and altcoin is just alternate. But of course much better also to buy and invest this two.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: