Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4196 times)
bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
There are more scams in the market of the alts so I think btc is better than alts. It is more reliable than the alts. We can hold btc for a long time and need not to worry about the disapperance of it all of a sudden.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

depending on your needs, if Bitcoin is better saved for the future.
Altcoins are better traded with Bitcoin, for example I buy ODGE at 30 satoshi and I have sold it at 65 satoshi.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

I think Altcoins have a better probability to nets bigger profits in the long run, if you just choose the right projects. Bitcoin and Ethereum will not, imho, have the x10 or x50 chances any time soon. But smaller projects which are promising have a lot more room to grow as exponentially, you just have to do some research and find the gems.
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

If you are a beginner, then invest in bitcoin, because there are a lot of altcoins and there is a higher probability of error. The growth of the market in any case will start with bitcoin.

wolfdragon

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

I think Altcoins have a better probability to nets bigger profits in the long run, if you just choose the right projects. Bitcoin and Ethereum will not, imho, have the x10 or x50 chances any time soon. But smaller projects which are promising have a lot more room to grow as exponentially, you just have to do some research and find the gems.

I agree to you, there are lots of potential coins that really have high chance of earning huge profit compared to bitcoin and ethereum. But the problem is how to find that gems now.
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

In my opinion you should go for bitcoin,it's the best coin i ever known.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

I thought it is so confused in doing  such a decision whose better to buy on both parties, because they have different ways in having profits. But it so significant that bitcoin will have the ability to gaining more interms of profits.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

This will depend on your capacity to understand the altcoins or bitcoin,because altcoin is one good option to profit but the problem is how to find the best one,since theres a lot to choose,not like in bitcoin because this is the highest valued coin and the most stablished one,it is more safer to trust
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

To give it an answer i will tell you a thing. All the altcoins are dependant on bitcoin. So when a bitcoin hype is started, it takes some time to see the altcoins hype. This happens because now the market is in a down position. But the other thing is not like other altcoins, bitcoin is the one which is considered as the core of the crypto market. Therefore, it is very reliable. If you are planning to invest first choose a good altcoin. But my advise is go for bitcoin.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

Sometimes it`s better to buy BTC, sometimes altcoins.

Very funny statement. Bitcoin is supposed to be used for transactions worldwide. If you need to to do that, buy bitcoin and use it. If you need to send alts through ethereum blockchain, buy eth for gas purposes...

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

I think it's better to buy more altcoins, in case they grow up, the profit will turn out!
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

If you want to make a quick profit, then the altcoin is your choice, but if you want to save the cryptocurrency for a long time, you should choose Bitcoin!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.

I agree. I think it's coming from the fact that Bitcoin is still the best coin to hold since it has the highest value, plus it also has the best marketability that any investors or anyone who wants to venture can count on. However, since the best strategy in this market is to be diverse with your investments, I am not opposing to hold both Bitcoin and altcoins because there are still altcoins that could be good coins to invest upon because they can have good movements, too.
Alaira

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

it is way better to buy altcoin, because they give us a lot of chance to make money. for example, if you only have bitcoin, then when the price is dump you will loss your money, but on the the other hand, if you are holding 3 different alt, when one of them dump, you still have another two altcoin to safe your money.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

It depends on your strategy , but for me it is more better to hold Bitcoin , and invest in altcoin. But it really depends on you how you handle it.
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

We all know that it is better to hold Bitcoin than altcoin, but some of the Bitcoin miners tend to invest more altcoon to get Bitcoin. But it really depends on your strategy.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

It recommended to buy bitcoin for a long-term, but if you wanna earn a lot in a short time why not just do a day trading than you buy and wait for price going high.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

If you want to invest a lot of money and a long time coming to this market, it is better to start with bitcoin. If you do not have a lot of money and you want faster and make more money then your choice is altcoins, but do not forget the risks are much higher, you can lose all your money, bitcoin is the safest investment.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

If you want to invest a lot of money and a long time coming to this market, it is better to start with bitcoin. If you do not have a lot of money and you want faster and make more money then your choice is altcoins, but do not forget the risks are much higher, you can lose all your money, bitcoin is the safest investment.
certainly there is a risk all investments respectively to be borne. If you don't want to face the risks of investing better save the crypto only your money and do not invest. both altcoin and certainly bitcoin has advantages and drawbacks of its own. bitcoin has a very broad market, and has the power to move the markets I guess bitcoin will be suitable for your investment.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Now if I see an investment only in bitcoin. All altcoins are somehow dependent on the main cryptocurrency.Therefore, it is obvious where market growth will begin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: