Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4196 times)
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

I think we better buy bitcoin and also a good way we will also get altcoins. because you will also get many benefits by buying bitcoin, because the future of bitcoin shows a bright future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pencilforceful

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:02:45 PM

i persoally trust BTC much more, so i put my vot on BTC
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

If you're going to make a long-term investment, I think buying bitcoin makes more sense than taking altcoin. But if you want to make a profit in a short period of time, if you follow the market well and do good research, you can get more profit by taking altcoin. But You should know that, buying altcoin is high riskly more than buy bitcoin. 
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

I hope that most people still made a choice in favor of bitcoin, because it is bitcoin that has the right to take priority among all crypto-currency projects. Although there is probably a choice of each person, because he is an individual.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

This depends on many factors like wha are you going to do, why are you investing and how good you are in understanding things for new coins. Bitcoin is a great investment for long terms, but if you want to make quick profits with the high risk you can invest in altcoin to try out if it fits for you.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
I suggest you to buy both. Because if you experience a loss on one of the coin that you hold, you can still cover your losses from another coin. If you want to invest don't ever invest in one type of coin.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

Well for me i would go to the altcoin because there are a lot of varieties on it and also buy doing some research and making sure your choice you can be rich but bitcoin is good for long term so i still prefer to buy them

bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

You want coins for long-term or short-term investments, if long-term choose coins with the most interest, namely BTC, if you choose short-term altcoins, there are potential altcoins for long-term investments such as ETH
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

Both are good to invest in, just that you need to spread your investment on many potential token to play save and the altcoins is to get more btc in value and btc is know to be the leading and mush trusted coin so if invest in altcoins and see it growing then you have to lock in to btc to prevent it getting drown because any thing can happen in a short time when btc moves altcoins dip .

markingscringling8512

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

overall i prefer BTC, i think it's more stable and will have a long long lifetime
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

I will say its up to your preference and which coin you believe in. Bitcoin is my all time favorite so I always do stuff with bitcoin like buy/sell. Altcoins, it depends. Sometimes I do AD and some are worth and some aren't. There are some Altcoins that I would buy like ETH and NEO but that's me.
irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

I think it's better to invest in bitcoin, but the second coin Efir, takes an honorable place. And there you can see for yourself what is the priority for you.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

It is good to invest in both. Bitcoin is more expensive but for sure it is more secure and safe than some little altcoins.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

Well for me i would go to the altcoin because there are a lot of varieties on it and also buy doing some research and making sure your choice you can be rich but bitcoin is good for long term so i still prefer to buy them
Time will come that there are plenty stores and investment that may prioritize having bitcoin, though altcoins are really better having especially those which are in working projects but still good to have some BTC in our side.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Time will come that there are plenty stores and investment that may prioritize having bitcoin, though altcoins are really better having especially those which are in working projects but still good to have some BTC in our side.
developing abilities which belonged to Altcoin did not lose much with Bitcoin.
so it is possible to gain a much more improved by having Altcoin and buy it for now.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

Definitely bitcoin and if you are investing for the long term then there is no doubt that bitcoin is the coin that you should be going for. With the highest amount of investors in the market there is no doubt that the coin is going to end up doing better in the long term and that is true. Altcoins are good but bitcoin is always the best choice

Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best t9 invest for now because it is the most popular for now that everyone have because they believe that it will change their lives in future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
Bitcoin is difficult to raise, but its rise favorably affects the altcoyins. I believe that in this market it will be better to use altcoins, their volatility is your profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

in my opinion both choices are good. if you have money it is better to try buying some altcoins and bitcoin. I'm sure it's more profitable than just buying one of them.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

Bitcoin or altcoin which one is the best for long-term? For me, Bitcoin is the best choice for long term investment. Because it is a very stable coin and that's why you can't gain much profits in short term hold. But if you want more profits in short time then you can choose altcoins. But altcoin investment is more risky than Bitcoin. Now it's depend on you, which one you will choose?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: