Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4196 times)
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

If you are a trader you might be able to buy altcoins to sell at the market, at a cheap price you can buy them then you can get a profit, but if the altcoin you choose decreases then you will lose. Conversely, if you as an investor to choose the right investment you can buy bitcoin for the long term, although bitcoin prices are expensive bitcoin is already popular and of course, the bitcoin price is stable, if you buy now then the price of bitcoin will rise dramatically when you can get many benefits.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

I personally prefer to buy altcoins instead of bitcoin because I believe they are relatively cheaper when compared to bitcoin and have almost the same potential. So I would rather buy altcoins.

DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

It all depends on your capital. If you have a lot of money then invest in bitcoin. If there is not a lot of money, it's better to invest in not expensive altcoins which are in the top.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

Now it is profitable to buy absolutely any cryptocurrency. This is a really large, developing area, which we have all become accustomed to and abandon it does not make any sense. I invest in both bitcoin and altcoin because it is the most profitable for me. In addition, any cryptocurrency is an investment in the future
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

With bitcoin you might have to wait longer in order to have some nice profits so if you don't have the necessary time then maybe it is better for you to invest in altcoins...but look for the most secured ones.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

Both are nice form of investing, but choosing the wrong coin to buy could even lead to financial ruined, that's why it's always adviceable to diversify, cus in crypto that's a sure key to huge profit. Don't just invest in one, and follow your instincts. Invest wisely.
If he is very new to investing then he should invest with 50% of his capital so he could invest in two sorts of coins.

If he is new to investing then he should make sure to NOT invest more than he can afford, which means not investing the money that is for his house or food or anything that is really important.

He also need to make sure he leave money in the bank, you never know when an emergency pops up and you don't want to be forced to sell during a huge crash - Crashes WILL happen.

Then he is certain that he can invest. It's definitely a good advice to stick with the main coins. I personally like Bitcoin and Ethereum the most. There are other main altcoins who perform well, but with those two, you should have too many if any issue.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:42:14 PM

for limited funds you can choose Altcoin as an option.

but altcoin is very many choices,
maybe...
ripple, ethereum or monero can be suitable for you

Buy immediately before the price rises again

I'm sure in the near future the price will change

this is a big wait awaited by the holders at the end of last year lol
Elseye

Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:50:50 PM

For current situation - probably BTC, market continue shaking and BTC is the most stable thing out there without any doubts.

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

You can earn more with altcoins, but Bitcoin is a more stable coin, so you should invest in Bitcoin at least 30 percent of the total amount of your investment in cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

This is always difficult to decide because of the volatility of cryptocurrency. If you want to to be altcoin you have to be sure of which because price can go very down. But of all bitcoin seems more stable to buy and hold.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
Depends on what percentage of profit you want to and what risks you are ready to go. Profit from trading Althingi much more than when trading btc. But keep in mind that now on the market a lot of coins that have no technology and innovation. And buying such coins, you may lose your investment.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:21:03 PM

Bitcoin, of course, remains the main choice of investors, but altcoin can also be an alternative investment, besides the cheaper price, altcoin also has many choices, especially with the current market situation that tends to fall, then we can buy altcoins at very cheap prices and has the potential to make a big profit in the future
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

Bitcoin, of course, remains the main choice of investors, but altcoin can also be an alternative investment, besides the cheaper price, altcoin also has many choices, especially with the current market situation that tends to fall, then we can buy altcoins at very cheap prices and has the potential to make a big profit in the future
Today, some projects are very risky, especially for those Bitcoin which offer certain opportunities for users of crypto-currencies. There is an opinion that even Bitcoin can become less popular in society.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

Bitcoin is still the most preferred coin of the crypto market and one of the most popular in the world. In this respect, you must first keep bitcoin. In addition, portfolio can be varied with several altcoins.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

Altcoin is the best which is better to invest as of this time because the market is yet tremendously being recovered by the bearish month. Just have a good timing in a market with a good research atlcoins when you buy and sell, it is really profitable and promising into a bigger profit earn.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

In my opinion, starting with ethereum and finishing with bitcoin can be very good in the world of crypto. I think bitcoin is still the most powerful coin, and I don't think that this can be change in the near future.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:12:14 AM

Altcoins are better. It has the greatest multipliers. Bitcoin is just for less risk and fair profit. I'm sure that most of the traders that became millionaire because of cryptocurrencies came from altcoins. Those pump and dump days made many millionares back in the day but I know that those days will happen again in the next years.
Rumble97

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:20:01 AM

It would be better if you could buy all of the bitcoint or altcoint because the coint has the potential and the prospect is good for investment, if you choose investment for the long term a good choice is on bitcoint, for short term altcoint options, choose good altcoint because not all potential altcoint
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:27:10 AM

In my opinion, starting with ethereum and finishing with bitcoin can be very good in the world of crypto. I think bitcoin is still the most powerful coin, and I don't think that this can be change in the near future.

if possible don't first start with bitcoin better if with Altcoin, because now there is even a lot of good and well managed, if enough new capital can be partially shared in ethereum and bitcoin.
AnnaLim

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:29:41 AM

Bitcoin is always better than altcoin because bitcoin already gained trust from society and it is not easy to die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: