Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4196 times)
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

It all depends on how much money you have and want to invest in cryptocurrencies. I prefer to invest in altcoins as they are quite cheap comparing with a bitcoin though you can just buy some part of bitcoin as well. So it is all up to you and your investing preferences and finances.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:43:50 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

Bitcoin and altcoins have different usage. I see altcoins is often to used for investing on a certain project, for example ETH, many peoples use it for investing on ICO. But bitcoin is more like a currency, used to paying something either it is goods or items or services. I think it is better to know the purpose of your coin before you want to buy it.

triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:48:49 AM

In my opinion, starting with ethereum and finishing with bitcoin can be very good in the world of crypto. I think bitcoin is still the most powerful coin, and I don't think that this can be change in the near future.

If our goal is big profit then buying altcoins is more promising, as we know that the altcoins price increase is fantastic and can reach hundreds of percent in a short time, while bitcoin feels difficult to rise.
for the current Altcoin collection reproduce very capable to generate more profit.
 see the development owned Altcoin was able to generate much more profit to be able to continue to grow in the future.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

Bitcoin is the main driver of the whole market so when Bitcoin rises the rest of the market follows and when it falls the rest follow suit. However, the percentage changes are often much larger with the altcoins so in a rising market you stand the chance of making larger gains with the altcoins.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

In the current situation Bitcoin is still the best pick for a stable investment. Altcoin is the one who always suffer a sudden dump whether Bitcoin go up and down that is why it is safer if you keep your investment in Bitcoin.
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

Bitcoin is a good long-term investment, and with alts you can make easy quick money (provided that the market conditions are better than now).
Though some altcoins are also OK for long-term holding, as their price can jump one day to +50% like it recently happened to ripple.

kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

I think you better buy bitcoin because the price is more stable than the altcoin when the market conditions are not good now.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

Bitcoin market dominance is increasing day by day. So unless you are planning to invest in some of the very promising alts such as ADA or NEO, I would rather recommend to invest your funds in BTC.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

I'm buying both. You can't limit yourself to just one direction. Diversification is the best thing in this market. Don't forget about her.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

I'm buying both. You can't limit yourself to just one direction. Diversification is the best thing in this market. Don't forget about her.
Complete agreement. I also think that it is worth buying both altcoins and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a more stable coin and one of the most potential in the long term, but investing in altcoins is necessary if you want to make more profit in the short term.

duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:23:47 PM

It would be better to create an investment portfolio in order to diversify risks. On this it is better to be a holder of several cryptocurrencies at the same time to always be in the plus.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

What to buy depends in some way on the amount of investment. Having a small amount you can trade altcoins every day, or if there is a large amount, it is better to purchase BTC for long-term storage.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

What to buy depends in some way on the amount of investment. Having a small amount you can trade altcoins every day, or if there is a large amount, it is better to purchase BTC for long-term storage.
of course, in the first place Everything depends on your capital, which you can spend on investment in the crypto currency. Its portfolio needs to be versatile, which will hold more than a dozen coin names at a minimum. Of course Bitcoin should be among them.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

i think buy Bitcoin is will be better than buy altcoin.
because we know Bitcoin is a center of all crypto coin and of course altcoin to.
and Bitcoin is a number one coin and icon of cryptocurrency now.
so that is right, better buy Bitcoin tham Altcoin.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

Buy Bitcoin cause this currency is still the king because it has more popularity and capitalization. But in the future crypto market will be more diversified and altcoins will also become popular and usable so I'd recommend to buy some alts for long term.

vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

I distribute funds in such a manner as to keep 50% in Bitcoin, the other part is in promising altcoins. But pay attention to altcoins, they aren’t very stable. You can make not only a profit, but also lose a great deal of money.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

Comparing with May right now btc seems to be a better investment as it demonstrates greater stability. Most alts are having their hardest times, so it's not a good idea to deal altcoins as for now.

CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

It is very nice to own bitcoin, this is "safer" than altcoin. But altcoin fluctuate much more, when you take advantage of that in a good way, you can make much more profit in a much shorter time.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

The choice depends on that on how many you like to risk. BTC is the stablest coin in the market, it is known to all. But if to choose good altcoin, then most likely you will earn more than, having invested in BTC. Everything depends only on you.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:39:51 PM

The choice depends on that on how many you like to risk. BTC is the stablest coin in the market, it is known to all. But if to choose good altcoin, then most likely you will earn more than, having invested in BTC. Everything depends only on you.
Very right words. If you are a risky man - you can invest in a GOOD altcoin because it is more volatile. But you also can lose all your investment very quick. But if you want some stability - your choice should be Bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: