Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:12:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4196 times)
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
Bitcoin is always the better choice but there is always the fact that bitcoin has grown so much which means that with altcoins you have a much better chance of getting a higher return on investment when you invest with the coins. in the end it mostly depends on the kind of investment you want to make and the kind of project you are looking to get into
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

for me   i  mean if  i  were  you  i  would better   buy bitcoin  and  the reason  that  i  choose  it  is  because  it  will  bring  you   more   profits  ..
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

I think it is depend on you. If you want to buy bitcoin it’s good. Bitcoin has known by many people and its existence is already famous.
Meanwhile altcoin, it is better if you dont want to take too much risk on investing.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
globpanels

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

I think it is depend on you. If you want to buy bitcoin it’s good. Bitcoin has known by many people and its existence is already famous.
Meanwhile altcoin, it is better if you dont want to take too much risk on investing.
I agree with what you say, both are as good and can be profitable, but Bitcoin is a reliable currency, it is a very good coin, you can make big profits. bitcoin is the king of coins he always occupies the top position and he has the highest value for now no one has matched it. If you do not have large capital, you can buy Altcoin, but choosing great potential, he will definitely benefit and Altcoin does not require very large capital, it all depends on your condition and taste to choose the best.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

I will tell you a secret - ahead of us (Bitcoin owners) a very huge increase in the price of Bitcoin is waiting. The most important thing is not to sell everything, because it will be even more expensive)))

kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

dont be confused, make some research and buy into anyone you wish to buy in. there are some good coin out there except bitcoin that you can buy into
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

I agree with what you say, both are as good and can be profitable, but Bitcoin is a reliable currency, it is a very good coin, you can make big profits. bitcoin is the king of coins he always occupies the top position and he has the highest value for now no one has matched it. If you do not have large capital, you can buy Altcoin, but choosing great potential, he will definitely benefit and Altcoin does not require very large capital, it all depends on your condition and taste to choose the best.
true, i think bitcoin is more stable than any other altcoin, Bitcoin stability can reduce the risk, but if you want a short-term investment I suggest investing in altcoin but there is big risk within altcoin.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:02:00 PM

Undoubtedly., Bitcoin is a king of all altcoins. No altcoin takes place of Bitcoin at any cost. There are no comparison between Bitcoin and other altcoins. So i always prefer Bitcoin to invest as a long term investment instead of altcoins.

Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

This choice must be made on the basis of how long you are going to invest and how long you can wait for profit. Altcoins are able to give a lot of profit in a short time, but only with a good growth of bitcoin.
BTC is the number one promising coin here in blockchain technology ,if you can afford to buy BTC it is much better here because the prices fluctuates faster and more potential to take good profits .As we notice prices of altcoin is in huge dump and we can't tell it's worth to buy in where it is risky as well ,the only one we promote is BTC.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

They are both good choices to invest in but then there is more to it, if you are looking to invest in the best coin in the market that you can be sure will be good for the long term then bitcoin is the best choice. You have to bear in mind though that right now the altcoins are the coins that offer the highest potential when it comes to return on investments

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

Buying projects today directly requires only those projects that should definitely benefit, so from experience I can say that today it is best to invest in those projects that were popular last year, the most important thing is not to overdo it.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

Altcoin has more positive great movement than Bitcoin. Taking a look at the year 2017 top gainers at the close of the year are altcoins like ripple,neo,qtum etc have more than 5000% profit for those who hold this coins for a period of one year. Bitcoin movement is very slow and sluggish but with altcoin you can make more profit than you ever imagine. I will suggest altcoin than Bitcoin because of the above experience l had .

Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

I think now is better to buy altcoins instead of bitcoin, even though bitcoin was more confidence, a good alt pin can give you a better return when you factor in the quantity you can get, but you will need patience though.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

Depends to you if you think the better is bitcoin it's still good or if you think altcoins you buy it's good too but remember you need to know first the potential altcoin that you think it is good to invest so your money will safe and earn more money.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

Depends to you if you think the better is bitcoin it's still good or if you think altcoins you buy it's good too but remember you need to know first the potential altcoin that you think it is good to invest so your money will safe and earn more money.

I will go for bitcoin rather than alts, since the existence of bitcoin is already proven rather than alts that after the ICO the price will drop. It is better of you go for bitcoin because that is the wisest investment in the market it wont took couple of years for the price to be good again unlike in alts that most of the time it wont have time to recover.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that Bitcoin is the better choice. It has survived many bear markets, attacks by various actors and critical events in the space whereas alts come and go. Also, BTC has the biggest ecosystem, adoption rate and benefits from the network effect.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

In my own opinion, BTC is better. Reason being that it has stand the test of time, surpass all negative talks about it etc. Also, it has the better chance of getting adopted on a global scale, so a coin with these potentials is worth buying. Also, if you have spare funds you can research good altcoins and buy.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

this just my speculation, for now i think the best time for buy altcoin when many altcoin going down and keep hold, but if you plan for buy in next, i'm recomend you for buying bitcoin when the price going down in next year, CMIIW

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

There is nothing wrong with today's fall of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the main coin in the entire market. From its price depends on the fall and increase of altcoins. I think of the growing market, we will wait in the first half of 2019. While I hold the money for investment - and for altcoins and bitcoins.
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

Now it is better to sell everything that exists in Bitcoin and invest in promising altcoins or little-known altcoins at your own risk because they can grow in a short time but also start moving at all  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: