Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4196 times)
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
I always prefer both. Having a slice of both worlds will always fill you up with an advantage. Bitcoin is...well, Bitcoin! As simple as that. Altcoins is a bit more complicated since there are numerous of them to choose from. But this also means there is a great chance to earn big. But, same goes with losing. So it's either earn big or lose big. It will always fall down to us making that final decision.

Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

If we compare the potential income from bitcoin and from altcoins, then altcoins always have the highest degree of profitability. An example of such a very attractive asset at the moment is the project Etheera and his ETA token. Among dozens of other projects, it has many times more prospects than any analogues.
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:55:46 PM

depending on the amount of the investment of preference, if the investment is below 1 btc altcoin trade may be a choice to increase earnings. your experience is very important too
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:29:18 AM

In a span of two years, altcoins might bring higher percent profit than bitcoin because the current price of bitcoin is way higher than altcoins. Choosing the right altcoins, might give you at least 5 times the current price especially when bull run comes. However, the downside of altcoins, these are less stable compared to bitcoin. You might earn big, or you may lose big.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:30:09 AM

I think the better one to buy is Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is one of the altcoins whose position is at the top, and the most important thing in Bitcoin is to avoid being called a scam, because this coin is very potential and won't disappear unlike other altcoins.

jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
Well for me, I prefer both and it really depends of the market situation especially now that the market is in a bearish period. Buying and investing in bitcoin at this moment is a very good choices for now because its value declined and also in several top ranked altcoins such as Ethereum and Ripple whose I think will give a better profit once that the bullish period approaches.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

this just my speculation, for now i think the best time for buy altcoin when many altcoin going down and keep hold, but if you plan for buy in next, i'm recomend you for buying bitcoin when the price going down in next year, CMIIW
You have to look at the market that the falling is in all crypto market? what will you choose then? I think take which is safer for the
main investment like Bitcoin or Ethereum, then you can invest in several other altcoins depending on the financial ability you have
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:04:28 AM

In this market situation, I would buy better bitcoins than alternative cryptocurrencies. as the Altcoins are now extremely unstable and may fall in price very much.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

If we monitor the current coin price, Bitcoin and all Altcoin prices are very low. And I prefer to invest in Altcoin, especially for Ethereum. With us now buying Ethereum this is a very good time. And from my experience, Ethereum has very good potential and often gives me an advantage.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

Altcoin and bitcoin are coins that are highly recommended to be invested. Bitcoin is the main goal for the majority of the crypto community to own. For most people, they will start investing with small coins first, namely altcoin. In altcoin itself, there are many options to invest and also how to get it is easier than Bitcoin. By participating in bounty campaigns, or airdrops, for example, you can get altcoins. Altcoin or bitcoin will both generate profits for you.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:14:41 AM

Safest to buy is Bitcoin for longterm and you can chose some good altcoins for short term trading. To be honest we really don't know what will happen to the cryptocurrency market because it is still in the development stage and market is very volatile. I think it's best to diversify your portfolio.

hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

If you'd bought XLM or XRP at their lows in the last few months, it would have been a good investment. Same with buying these coins a year ago. The same can't be said for Bitcoin. It's pretty obvious that XRP and XLM are two of the only coins that are actually ready for widespread use. Other promising alts will likely pump if XRP and XLM continue to do well, while dead alts will probably continue to be dead. Bitcoin might just flounder around for a while, as it's still uncertain whether it can handle a large transaction load without costing a fortune. Investors have clearly lost faith in it for the time being.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

if you don't have time to study cryptocurrency but you want have some of it then just buy some bitcoins. If you're interested in this technology, then take time to study it.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

In this matter there is always a choice and this choice must be determined by the person who invests, because his choice will depend on responsibility for his business. Will this choice have a positive impact on the deposit or vice versa
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

Well, I can say one thing does not interfere with the other , it is better of course to keep more money in bitcoin is a fundamental coin , and of course to buy altcoins by type of Ethereum and eos!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

In my view, it is better to diversify your investment portfolio, and invest in both Altcoin and Bitcoin.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

both are good, altcoin and bitcoin have their own advantages, I suggest you buy both because both can give you many opportunities to get more profit

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

I think when the market is falling then go for bitcoin but when the market is going bullish then go for altcoins. Investment in altcoins can multiply your investment so bullish trend is fro altcoins but bearish trend is for bitcoin.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

both are good, altcoin and bitcoin have their own advantages, I suggest you buy both because both can give you many opportunities to get more profit

I see that buy altcoin better than buy bitcoin and why? I tell you that if it was a price drop or something happened suddenly, bitcoin was always the first to suffer from altcoin. So we buy altcoin to invest, if bitcoin happens, we can sell altcoin and protect your money. Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Now it might be very difficult to suggest it's better to invest in altcoin or bitcoin. Because crypto markets tend to decline. This is what causes all altcoins including bitcoin to be affected by this situation. Maybe it's better if you want to buy coins is altcoin. Like the Hardfork finish now, BCHABC or BCHSV. You might be able to benefit from buying the altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: