Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 02:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4197 times)
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

I think when the market is falling then go for bitcoin but when the market is going bullish then go for altcoins. Investment in altcoins can multiply your investment so bullish trend is fro altcoins but bearish trend is for bitcoin.

You're wrong because when BTC is going up alts are going down because all the cap is shifting to BTC. It's better to hold alts when holding btc isn't safe or when the rate of btc isn't volatile.

kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:13:20 PM

What is your purpose? If it is earnings in a short time, then I advise you to buy altcoins. With them you can achieve the desired result.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
Sometimes, altcoins can give you more profit than just buying bitcoin. Although bitcoin might appear safer to buy and can also still give profit, but you should also consider the fact that it can also plummet. There are also instances where just like what we are experiencing at this time, when the general market is down, yet there are some altcoins that will still surge in price.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

Now it might be very difficult to suggest it's better to invest in altcoin or bitcoin. Because crypto markets tend to decline. This is what causes all altcoins including bitcoin to be affected by this situation. Maybe it's better if you want to buy coins is altcoin. Like the Hardfork finish now, BCHABC or BCHSV. You might be able to benefit from buying the altcoin.

your advice is good,
but before buying it we must learn it first, because BCHABC or BCHSV still have conflicts. if you intend to invest in BCHABC or BCHSV, it is better for us to know the progress further.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:52:08 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 12:02:21 AM by Handsome Boy

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

if you want to make a lot of profit then I suggest investing in altcoin because it can give you double profits even more than your capital, because altcoin price can still increase very high even though the risk is big compared to if you choose to invest in Bitcoin, because the altcoin price can go down very much compared to the price of Bitcoin, but in my opinion for now investing in Bitcoin will not give you a big profit because the price has increased very high (more than 1000%), so to get double or even more profit it's very difficult even though it can happen but you need a long time to get a big profit, therefore I advise you to invest in altcoins because investing in altcoins will give you big profits and a faster time to earn profits than you invest in Bitcoin, although the risk of investing in altcoin is greater than Bitcoin.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:09:46 AM

I think that now you need to buy Bitcoin as it is the most stable in this market.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

right now buy altcoin because they have lost a lot in price and I think that now is the right time to enter the market

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

Both ALTs and BTC has its different features, and I think its better off buying both ALTs and BTC to show off what is better in that aspect and what is better in the other aspect that you or someone else here are trying to figure out, otherwise, in my opinion, I think ETH is a good comparison against BTC, check it out in the graphs and everything.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:22:39 AM

If both can be owned at the same time and are able to provide good benefits for you, I think you should take advantage of that opportunity to buy both. You can also buy it alternately or you can also get an altcoin through contributions that you can give at ICO. That way you will get results and a wider source of income. Don't think too long, the more time you use to think, the more opportunities you have missed.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:25:34 AM

Now it might be very difficult to suggest it's better to invest in altcoin or bitcoin. Because crypto markets tend to decline. This is what causes all altcoins including bitcoin to be affected by this situation. Maybe it's better if you want to buy coins is altcoin. Like the Hardfork finish now, BCHABC or BCHSV. You might be able to benefit from buying the altcoin.

your advice is good,
but before buying it we must learn it first, because BCHABC or BCHSV still have conflicts. if you intend to invest in BCHABC or BCHSV, it is better for us to know the progress further.
in my opinion it is better to buy a more Altcoin comes in. This right really help increase profits with the large number of development money continue to increase on the Altcoin support for the progress of coins and generate more profits in the future.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

I would rather buy both but heavily leaning on alt coins. The market for bitcoins with the expensive price is still viable to buy a small amount but compare the money you will be spending on bitcoins to the amount of alt coins you will be getting. It's far too many as compared to bitcoins.

Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

which is clear to my knowledge if I want to get more results I will always aim at the role of bitcoin and for me bitcoin is the one who always gives quite a lot of results among others

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:07:10 AM

As for me, i prefer to choose altcoin, since the price of altcoin is way cheaper than bitcoin.
And it also has a wide range of increase on the altcoin price.
What in my thought is the more coins that i had, then the chance i got more profit out of them.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:39:41 AM

I think when the market is falling then go for bitcoin but when the market is going bullish then go for altcoins. Investment in altcoins can multiply your investment so bullish trend is fro altcoins but bearish trend is for bitcoin.

Depends on the amount of money you're planning to invest. As for me, the best option is to buy BTC and two or three nice alts, like ETH or LTC or ADA. The prices are low now, so it's right time to buy cryptos.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

I think to get profit depends on the strategy you are trading and the amount of capital you use. Now, on average, all coins are decreasing and I hope this is the right time to buy coins. And you can buy Altcoin for long-term investments and this will give you more profit.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
strideynet

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

altcoins can not interfere with bitcoin. because they are different things, and they perform different tasks. bitcoin is a transaction, and altcoins are different programmable coin
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

Considering the current state of the market, I would advise everyone to postpone investment, we are probably waiting for a deeper decline in prices by another 25% -30%, which will not be known further, probably growth, so wait for more attractive prices.

Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

i think taht ypu can choose either one you want and that means taht you will be able to make money on the way you wajt to

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

this just my speculation, for now i think the best time for buy altcoin when many altcoin going down and keep hold, but if you plan for buy in next, i'm recomend you for buying bitcoin when the price going down in next year, CMIIW
you can buy whatevr you want as the one restriction you have here is your eduction nd what you ready to dp right jow

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

Both parties are good to buy and hold.
BTC and alternative tokens have good future.
We must study hard and make more research.
You should have the knowledge in this community to gain more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: