Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta  (Read 415594 times)
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:12:16 AM

Please guys. Those are two very different coins. Keep the talk seperate!

EXO FO LIFE!

+100000

About the launch, are they gonna send email-giveaway coins at the same time than IPO coins. I dont think thats a good idea..

Yes. Please dev, don't send free eXo at launch, there will dump their free eXo and broken the price market. Wait 1 month or 2 !

Yep, that should be done and same with mining.

1 month is good for price stabilty and then start mining. I wish that investors get early access for miner software. this will be good.  Grin

the first thing is protect the investor profit and avoid the free-giveaway man to dump exo. I advise we can learn the way from YellowCoin, each applyer get the free coin is activity * NUMBER and add the signature , I think its a good way to process the free-giveaway.

Protect investors with 50 % mining. Don't make me laugh.
 Grin

Pr is very weak imho. I don't understand why they don't start promotion before launch. Because if they start it after coin is launched, it could be too late price is fall. I vote for new site before launch to get interest from new investors.

I offer to start voting for all investors about important things. Mining, PR, giveaway. Exocoin got one of the biggest fund from investors compared to other Ipo coin, but investors don't get any control of this coin. Imho this is not fair.

Devs have pointed that mining will be fair and it should not start right after launch

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGoodw1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:14:40 AM

What means fair? Fair for whom? For me fair would be 25% mining. Someone say no mining at all would be fair.

Simakki

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:17:37 AM

What means fair?

Check their website, im not sure how mining exactly will work, but i read that it is non linear and so on. Maybe Exo_coin can enlighten us.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
iGoodw1n

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:26:30 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 09:37:57 AM by iGoodw1n

I like "no premining" on their site. I would say 50% premining.

Guys let be honest. The more coin is fair, less price it will get and controversy. See Drk for example. Half of coins mined in first week. Nxt 75 people control all coins. And see how they are successfull. Not because of "fairness", but because of new possibilities and features.

Fairness leads to one thing, dump coins and price.

zhile11911

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:45:33 AM

EXO FO LIFE!

+100000

About the launch, are they gonna send email-giveaway coins at the same time than IPO coins. I dont think thats a good idea..

Yes. Please dev, don't send free eXo at launch, there will dump their free eXo and broken the price market. Wait 1 month or 2 !

1 month is good for price stabilty and then start mining. I wish that investors get early access for miner software. this will be good.  Grin

the first thing is protect the investor profit and avoid the free-giveaway man to dump exo. I advise we can learn the way from YellowCoin, each applyer get the free coin is activity * NUMBER and add the signature , I think its a good way to process the free-giveaway.

Grin

Pr is very weak imho. I don't understand why they don't start promotion before launch. Because if they start it after coin is launched, it could be too late price is fall. I vote for new site before launch to get interest from new investors.

I offer to start voting for all investors about important things. Mining, PR, giveaway. Exocoin got one of the biggest fund from investors compared to other Ipo coin, but investors don't get any control of this coin. Imho this is not fair.

Devs have pointed that mining will be fair and it should not start right after launch

sure, mining will start  three weeks after launch .

quote from http://exocoin.org/index.php?s=whitepaper :

"announcement: 24th January 2014 on bitcointalk exclusivly
early-bird investmens until 22nd February 2014. Done. No more investments please!
2nd stage investments until 14th April. Done. No more investments please!
applications for free mail giveaway until 23th April. Done. No more applications will be accepted!
open beta: launched! See download section. Latest version (0.59.3) should be close to be stable - 0.6 will most likely be the release version for the launch
launch: after final open beta test (that will be after release of v0.6, check download area for more information)
start mining: ETA 2 or 3 weeks after launch
start decentral market: ETA 4-5 weeks after launch

"

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
iGoodw1n

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:16:06 AM

EXO FO LIFE!

+100000

Grin

early-bird investmens until 22nd February 2014. Done. No more investments please!
applications for free mail giveaway until 23th April. Done. No more applications will be accepted!
open beta: launched! See download section. Latest version (0.59.3) should be close to be stable - 0.6 will most likely be the release version for the launch
launch: after final open beta test (that will be after release of v0.6, check download area for more information)

"

Best way to start mining after decentral market e.g. 6 weeks after launch.

Simakki

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 10:18:31 AM

EXO FO LIFE!

+100000

Grin

"

Best way to start mining after decentral market e.g. 6 weeks after launch.
Yeah!

Check out Betsikingi
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:20:30 AM

Why mining at all?
Do we really need it to secure the network? I don´t think so.
Maybe if the community votes against mining devs would change their mind.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
zhile11911

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:27:37 AM

Why mining at all?

do you think it need a vote ? its a joke, any investors would agree with it.

mining it the key inovation for eXocoin, or else it like other 2rd coin, use other or same language implement the function like NXT.

you cannot change it, just accept it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:30:07 AM

Why mining at all?

mining it the key inovation for eXocoin, or else it like other 2rd coin, use other or same language implement the function like NXT.

Why should mining be an innovation?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Simakki

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 10:41:25 AM

What i understood about mining in this case, it is the first time when you can mine straight from to your client and dev have developed new algo etc, so that is a innovation.

Check out Betsikingi
iGoodw1n

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:57:21 AM

What i understood about mining in this case, it is the first time when you can mine straight from to your client and dev have developed new algo etc, so that is a innovation.
It is great for newbie in cryptocurrency. But EXO more POS then POW, so it is useless innovation for THIS coin.

iGoodw1n

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:02:52 AM

Why mining at all?

Totally agree, mining is not innovation. Mining is one of distribution ways. Second is IPO.
Mining was good if Ipo collect 10-20 btc. For 300 btc mining will kill investors hopes.  
Maybe make it POW/POS for more investors friendly.
We could make poll for percentage of mining.

m-s-v

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:46:21 AM

Mining was good if Ipo collect 10-20 btc. For 300 btc mining will kill investors hopes.  
Agree 100%.
Simakki

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 11:47:05 AM

Why mining at all?

Totally agree, mining is not innovation. Mining is one of distribution ways. Second is IPO.

I dont think so that it will harm investors, if the mining start 2-3 weeks after launch and multipools and asic cannot work properly, that should only bring attention and new users etc. There are still many guys who believe in POW over POS.

Of course it would be nice to reduce % of mining and give the rest to the investors.

Check out Betsikingi
Casu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:51:15 AM

Why mining at all?

It's a bit late for changing the rules now. 50% mining was made clear from the start, if you don't like it then you shouldn't have invested in the first place.
zhile11911

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:12:04 PM

Why mining at all?

as a  investor , I totally agree that we cancel the mining , if dev agree too, we can make a vote to decide it.

by the way, dev team could create a new coin with the new algo , its a pure POW coin and may only exchange via EXO  .   Grin  Do you think so.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:16:09 PM

Why mining at all?

as a  investor , I totally agree that we cancel the mining , if dev agree too, we can make a vote to decide it.

by the way, dev team could create a new coin with the new algo , its a pure POW coin and may only exchange via EXO  .   Grin  Do you think so.

Totally agree. Cancel the mining. Miners just destroy the coins most of the time buy, just selling them instantly and looking for a real quick buck instead of really getting involved with the coin and community.

CANCEL the MINING PLEASE DEV. If you want a sustainable coin and a loyal community who are really helping to build eXo in a great succes.

Thank you
Simakki

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:25:09 PM

Huh Roll Eyes

Could guys just stop. if you don´t like the mining part, just ask refund from anon. Simple as that.

IMO mining will be good for the coin if it done properly.

Check out Betsikingi
Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:25:20 PM

Imo, do not cancel the mining, but stretch the mining of the coin over 100 years like bitcoin.  This will not make the coin dilution too fast.  and allow the coin to be slowly developed and accepted by the community.  

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: