Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta  (Read 415594 times)
xiaohuolv

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:16:09 AM

I think this coin is worth at least 20x of invested coin

so am I.. 

my xiaohuolv classmate

Grin Grin
Found the organization Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cawson

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:48:07 AM

Have to wait for valuable currency, how much more recent BTC downturn
yshuifejng

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:51:05 AM

I see there are 3 executable files: coin, console_coin and eXominer. When EXO launches, do you have plans to combine them into a single wallet application?

No, they will stay. But we'll change the naming of the files to eXocoin, eXocoin_console and eXominer (and maybe eXoProxy if somone wishes to use it)
coin is an on-top build of console_coin (adding the GUI), the miner is designed to be seperated. Miner and wallet can be on different computer easily this way.

eXo_coin is unable to attend today, so I am writing at least a short status notice.
- Still working on the final API thoughts for exchanges, sorry they will be released shortly
- launch will be delayed around 2 weeks again for obvious reasons (we need a stable client first, that at least runs 1 week without any problem or crash)
- bugs of latest test has already been bugged out (at least the bugs we are aware of should be fixed hopefully) + added many more checks everywhere + added checks on each memory allocation
- we want to fix the problems in the proxy program before the next update

next update probably late tomorrow

best regards
eXokk

Why the tight schedules when you have to extend over and over?

Be reasonable to yourself. Think about how much time you need and multiply by 2 <- that's your target.
The problem is that we hardly can estimate the time we need for development and so we cannot multiply it by 2. If a bug is found then it takes sometimes lots of time to investigate and test. But we cannot know how many serious bugs are left in the product although we are more and more optimistic with every new version. Additionally every version does not only contains bug fixes but progress as well so we are moving on and on. I'd like to wait for the next test starting in ~24 hours.

Thanks for the understanding for the recent (again) delay of the launch!
- API: look at our wiki tomorrow
- next beta update and reboot of network: ~24hours if final tests are successfull tomorrow
- eXoproxy should work now (in theory, not tested yet) and will be integrated in V0.6 but not in previous version.
- changelog V0.59.1 already within download area but might be edited tomorrow finally

Processed many PMs the last hours, some still left for tomorrow. Then everyone should got an answer.

have a nice day
eXocoin

#edit, added on our website (investment overview):
"All investors should claim their EXO coins from launch day on until 50 days after to get their investment in EXO transferred. The exact process to do that will be communicated at a later time. Later claims might be denied with handing back the initial BTC but with charging a "service fee". Of course everyone will get notified. Lists below are finalized. "

#edit
Hi guys,

I have a question. So I've received an email telling me my mail application has been accepted.  What do I need to do now to receive my exocoin?

I understand EXO has not been officially launched yet. But is there an official wallet I can download?

Anyways, how is release going to work and how am I going to receive my eXo?
 Smiley
see previous edit of this post. You can download the client on exocoin.org ->Download section. Please wait until late tomorrow (release of V0.59.1) since the network is down at the moment. You will have to tell us your EXO address after you downloaded our client on launch day and we will initiate the transfer thereafter.

I agree with the developers on this issue. Any great business requires long and careful preparation. Better to prevent all possible errors than to correct these errors subsequently.

Devs is responsible for answering questions, this attitude makes people full of confidence in the project. Of course, we are also willing to spend the time to wait for a stable version.

I like free distribution      CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJ5pCML7uAMDvgT514pwFvwB1ZzvxeoNPF  TheSmurfsCoin. TZxXFT6CJ8p7LHSaM8mWQtqveejzvpEusu       [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO       Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G*********      ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution.   Let's flower the moon.     Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution    FootballCoin(FBC):FXf6Xy5hof6GJZZhC9B5TkBi7kKKojusde   Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution.       Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).
appanmai

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:59:21 AM

Better wait for a bug free product..

compare this to e-munie. they have been talking, talking, talking, talking...and talking.

exo delivers
michaelsss

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:00:59 AM

I see there are 3 executable files: coin, console_coin and eXominer. When EXO launches, do you have plans to combine them into a single wallet application?

No, they will stay. But we'll change the naming of the files to eXocoin, eXocoin_console and eXominer (and maybe eXoProxy if somone wishes to use it)
coin is an on-top build of console_coin (adding the GUI), the miner is designed to be seperated. Miner and wallet can be on different computer easily this way.

eXo_coin is unable to attend today, so I am writing at least a short status notice.
- Still working on the final API thoughts for exchanges, sorry they will be released shortly
- launch will be delayed around 2 weeks again for obvious reasons (we need a stable client first, that at least runs 1 week without any problem or crash)
- bugs of latest test has already been bugged out (at least the bugs we are aware of should be fixed hopefully) + added many more checks everywhere + added checks on each memory allocation

best regards
eXokk

Be reasonable to yourself. Think about how much time you need and multiply by 2 <- that's your target.
The problem is that we hardly can estimate the time we need for development and so we cannot multiply it by 2. If a bug is found then it takes sometimes lots of time to investigate and test. But we cannot know how many serious bugs are left in the product although we are more and more optimistic with every new version. Additionally every version does not only contains bug fixes but progress as well so we are moving on and on. I'd like to wait for the next test starting in ~24 hours.

- next beta update and reboot of network: ~24hours if final tests are successfull tomorrow
- eXoproxy should work now (in theory, not tested yet) and will be integrated in V0.6 but not in previous version.
- changelog V0.59.1 already within download area but might be edited tomorrow finally

Processed many PMs the last hours, some still left for tomorrow. Then everyone should got an answer.

have a nice day
eXocoin

"All investors should claim their EXO coins from launch day on until 50 days after to get their investment in EXO transferred. The exact process to do that will be communicated at a later time. Later claims might be denied with handing back the initial BTC but with charging a "service fee". Of course everyone will get notified. Lists below are finalized. "

#edit
Hi guys,

I have a question. So I've received an email telling me my mail application has been accepted.  What do I need to do now to receive my exocoin?

I understand EXO has not been officially launched yet. But is there an official wallet I can download?

Smiley
see previous edit of this post. You can download the client on exocoin.org ->Download section. Please wait until late tomorrow (release of V0.59.1) since the network is down at the moment. You will have to tell us your EXO address after you downloaded our client on launch day and we will initiate the transfer thereafter.

In fact, I am confident for this project , i can stay here till EXO growing up.
sunnyxiong

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:20:12 AM

best regards
eXokk

have a nice day
eXocoin

#edit
Hi guys,

Smiley

In fact, I am confident for this project , i can stay here till EXO growing up.
keep dump and stay here with dev is best support .
chinabreak123

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:34:51 PM

Is eXo the first second GEN coin??

too bad for exo, nxt is the first 2nd gen.  Grin

no one can beat NXT  Grin but EXO is pretty good too.

Nxt is lonely now. eXo and Qora will change it.
you are lonely.you will shu de lian nei ku dou mei you de

eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta
hala

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:20:11 PM

Is eXo the first second GEN coin??

too bad for exo, nxt is the first 2nd gen.  Grin

no one can beat NXT  Grin but EXO is pretty good too.

Nxt is lonely now. eXo and Qora will change it.
you are lonely.you will shu de lian nei ku dou mei you de

Dont lose you patient.  DiDiao is necessary

In fact, newegggo said that EXO an QROA is good currency .

trl55238

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:34:33 PM

Wish I got in on this earlier. Anyone selling their stake? just pm me.  Grin
jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:37:07 PM

any updates of the release date? I'm to lazy to read all the pages tbh
flankliu

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:57:21 PM

trust dev team,just waiting for it. Grin

hala

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:59:01 PM

any updates of the release date? I'm to lazy to read all the pages tbh

you can goto office website to get new informatioin
  http://exocoin.org/

Open beta : http://exocoin.org/index.php?s=openbeta

By the way, the launch date will be delayed 2 weeks again.  Shocked
zhile11911

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:41:55 PM

Will the V0.5.9.1( Shocked) released tomorrow in time?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
eXo_coin (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:54:19 PM

The update is finalized and is just about to be tested now. If everything succeeds then the update will be available within 6hours. If not it might take another 12hours or something like that. I'll give a status update about this in about 4hours I guess.

We have written down our first API thoughts here: http://wiki.exocoin.org/index.php?title=API
It is still conceptual so it is easily changeable if someone has an improvement suggestion, e.g. a missing method that should be available, other naming, other parameters etc. Since our GUI is using these methods as well (no direct calls to the core!) we know that all features that the eXocoin system has implemented is accessible through our API.

I, personally, like our ways to access the API. The UDP way is intuitive with nearly zero overhead and without tons of code like the json-rpc way would need.
We are going to implement the udpApi class soon and will rephrase the wiki article to make it more clear and structured. But for a first idea of our API it is suitable I guess. And, as stated in the wiki, we are going to provide a compilable C++11 api-example for the exchanges and similar services.

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:00:06 PM

The update is finalized and is just about to be tested now. If everything succeeds then the update will be available within 6hours. If not it might take another 12hours or something like that. I'll give a status update about this in about 4hours I guess.

We have written down our first API thoughts here: http://wiki.exocoin.org/index.php?title=API
It is still conceptual so it is easily changeable if someone has an improvement suggestion, e.g. a missing method that should be available, other naming, other parameters etc. Since our GUI is using these methods as well (no direct calls to the core!) we know that all features that the eXocoin system has implemented is accessible through our API.

I, personally, like our ways to access the API. The UDP way is intuitive with nearly zero overhead and without tons of code like the json-rpc way would need.
We are going to implement the udpApi class soon and will rephrase the wiki article to make it more clear and structured. But for a first idea of our API it is suitable I guess. And, as stated in the wiki, we are going to provide a compilable C++11 api-example for the exchanges and similar services.

congrats Smiley

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
flowerpots

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:36:37 PM

eXo_coin, I was wondering if you were planning on doing anything on anonymity in the future? I couldn't read it in the whitepaper.

eXo_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 11:27:34 PM

eXo_coin, I was wondering if you were planning on doing anything on anonymity in the future? I couldn't read it in the whitepaper.
Yes we do think of something like that. Our official nodes will use proxy server with our special eXoproxy software to hide their IPs to the publicity as well to prevent DDoS on the core net. But the software is designed to allow only one proxy per one backnet node. So we would need one proxy many backnet nodes for something like an anon feature. It's on the list for future things in later 2014 but other things have more priority.

The network crashes (all nodes together) if 500 transactions were made within one block. All have crashed right after that block ended. So the positive message: unlike v0.59.0 the sending and arriving of transactions seems not to crash anything anymore as of v0.59.1 (the client was able to send 500 transactions in a special batch command right away in some seconds without troubles).
But we would like to locate the crash issue in the saving process of that block before releasing the next update. I hope that we can find and fix it until tomorrow. Releasing the beta today would not help us much and that should still be the main purpose of the open beta Wink

best regards and good night
eXocoin

cawson

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:44:58 PM

Yes we do think of something like that. Our official nodes will use proxy server with our special eXoproxy software to hide their IPs to the publicity as well to prevent DDoS on the core net. But the software is designed to allow only one proxy per one backnet node. So we would need one proxy many backnet nodes for something like an anon feature. It's on the list for future things in later 2014 but other things have more priority.

The network crashes (all nodes together) if 500 transactions were made within one block. All have crashed right after that block ended. So the positive message: unlike v0.59.0 the sending and arriving of transactions seems not to crash anything anymore as of v0.59.1 (the client was able to send 500 transactions in a special batch command right away in some seconds without troubles).
But we would like to locate the crash issue in the saving process of that block before releasing the next update. I hope that we can find and fix it until tomorrow. Releasing the beta today would not help us much and that should still be the main purpose of the open beta Wink

best regards and good night
eXocoin

Very good Grin

eXo_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:07:43 AM

oh my.... that's kinda embarrassing. The block data size exceeded the range of an unsigned short (values between 0..65535 bytes) with that many transactions. When I recalculate things..... the clients would crash if more than 90 or similar many transactions per block has been initiated. That would explain some crashes in the latest attempts as well! Very happy that we found this major bug as well. So we fixed 2 critical bugs with this update Smiley

Don't know why there has been an unsigned short anyway.. seems to be programmed in a late-night session Wink
So I changed the storage to an unsigned long long.
Making the same test again now - I'll post here thereafter

zhou123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:17:08 AM

still want to know more about the mining,because some of my friends want to mining exo. they miss the ipo!

NEM -New Economy Movement
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:.12743292382697997323
GET 100K FREE NBC.4136235036667792300
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: