Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoin would you prefer to be paid in?  (Read 761 times)
sergikrnd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

the choice depends on the large amount of money sent, the amount of small and then altoin where a small Commission . I most like ripple litecoin ETH

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
filipeandre

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

ETH, Dash or Monero
pimkobai

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

In my opinion, I would prefer to be paid in ETH or BTC since I don't need to trade since it is already existing on the exchanges. In the event that most of the bounty campaigns prefer to pay using such currency, then I will have to hold it on my wallet and let it stay for a longer period for I believe eth and btc will continuously grow that could give me more potential profit.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Assuming you're doing remote gigs or remote work. What altcoin would you choose?

I think Ripple is a great choice because of how fast it is.

Thoughts?
i will choose ETH. Its not really important what is faster. for me ETH is the best because in my country ETH is easy to convert to fiat unlike other altcoin and its really help a lot in me.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

Seal is going to explode shortly. Hopefully for some of you Americans who couldn't participate in the ico you can get some quickly before the price goes up too much. Seal Network giving me the same feeling as Ethos after their ICO. I would not be suprised if it does the same run Ethos did in 2017 and be one of the top growers in 2018!
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

I've been eyeing some new altcoin that I will buy, among them is bittwatt and dropil, first because the price is still below the price of ico but the volume is pretty good

siinssooo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

in my opinion ripple is also a good coin in paying bounties but i still prefer with ETH as it is more popular, and the selling point is stable and there is no problem when doing exchange because it has much use cryptocurrency in terms of service transaction.
slava87

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

Etherium , would have definitely chosen it . Etherium is one of the most beloved altcoins .
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Assuming you're doing remote gigs or remote work. What altcoin would you choose?

Thoughts?

I would like to choose ETH since this is my favourite altcoin, has a very good wallet (MEW) and many features.
I would also like STQ since it's a new coin with low price and good marketcap, it also has low fees for transferring cross exchanges.
wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

If I was offered one of the altcoins . I would choose etherium
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

Among the many options for choosing, I would stop my view on dogecoin or Ethereum. They are very widespread because with the exchange of problems will not be. The low price of transactions and good speed is also an obvious plus.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

Among the many options for choosing, I would stop my view on dogecoin or Ethereum. They are very widespread because with the exchange of problems will not be. The low price of transactions and good speed is also an obvious plus.

Doge is the weirdest I've read so far, I know its been on he top  hundred but having dude to be paid for you. I have never trade doge so excuse me. but can we ever  exchange doge directly to usd going to our bank account in case you want to cash out? If you have to convert it to btc, them  might just prefer BTC.

I prefer ETH  because I can exchange it directly to cash in our country.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

I prefer to be paid in DIGIWAGE. I believe that the project of the DIGIWAGE team has a potential for growth and development to shape the freelancers industry in the future through their decentralized freelance workplace. It is currently undervalued but once the marketing team is in full throttle, I think holding DIGIWAGE will be profitable in the next coming months.
VazLorde

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

QDAO

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

true, indeed ripple is a great choice, but besides ripple also altcoin many nice to invest, like EOS, cardano, stellar, and others.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

Imagine what would be happening with ICOs with the same situation, if they would be paid in their currencies, not dollars - the workers are getting their tokens, boss also - this one excludes scam cases and this would be great.
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

I would choose the etherium. This altcoyin has the highest price of all the others. In addition, this is the basis for the rest of the coins
thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

I would choose the etherium. This altcoyin has the highest price of all the others. In addition, this is the basis for the rest of the coins
Triopeloda

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

Thoughts?

In my opinion, Ethereum is by far the best option if you want to be paid with altcoin, and there are many reasons for that, first of all being the coin with the highest market capitalization and even if it is not accepted in many places as most bitcoin bourses will accept it and also Can provide fast transactions with reasonable cost. so you have to hold it because ETH is a great investment.

usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

Binance coin (BNB), Huobi Token (HT)  and Bibox Token (BIX) - it is the internal coins of the advanced exchanges. They show a positive trend.
Donationcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

I love waves, I would choose to get paid in waves and that's for me, I do for the job I am doing right now I get Waves
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: