Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby?  (Read 1748 times)
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

For many, this is work, but I would call the bounty my hobby. The fact is that the work should bring a stable income, but in the bounty it is not necessary to count on it. Many teams cut payments, many do not pay anything at all. With such a variable income, it is very difficult to count on something and plan your expenses.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

From the beginning I joined bounty until now, I still make hunting as a hobby, because when everytime I do it I am always happy and no load like when I work. And hunting in my opinion is a fun hobby

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

I think we should not consider bounty as the main job, but only as a part-time job. Although if you learn to understand the projects very well and choose often only good, then it's possible.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

For me it’s like part time work and most of the people doing this as a professional work , some are doing like business and even some are going like gill time job , But whatever the reason bounties and signature campaigns gave much financial liberty for me . Even I could able to afford some of my wishes.
Although doing any work in this bounty, I just summarize one thing that I do for money, I really need money in my life and I try to make money at all possible, passion I really do not have, maybe because my life is poor so I have to accept the trade.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

I don't think there is any member join bounty campaign because of hobby Smiley. All of them join bounty campaign to earn cryptocurrency or I can say that it's money Smiley.

Of course everyone in this forum also has the same hobby about cryptocurrency but I don't think joining bounty campaign is a hobby Smiley).
Ivy41

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

Do you say hobby??? Believe me pals, bounty campaigns are serious business just like every other office works. One may even settle down with it depending on individualistic approach.
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

Joining the bounty campaign can earn some extra income, and these incomes are enough for living expenses in a third world country. Many people use the bounty campaign as a job to complete.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

If creating a blog is your hobby then joining campaigns in creating blog about some project in you free times and it is for free then it is just hobby but when payments and awards is included with you blog making it is considered as work.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Bounty campaigns is more like a job rather than being a hobby, if we'll talk about the word 'BOUNTY' it is definitely a job, a job to do these things and in order for a reward right? bounty campaigns are considered as a job, though for some people they can say it is a hobby since they often do it, but for me a bounty campaign is a must and considered a job.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

For me I still count bounty hunting as a hobby. Because I still have work and  only do this during free time and for fun .
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

at first bounty hounting I can not make it as a job, just a hobby. but hunting bounty now is fun and paying with money so i think now i have made it as work and hobb because work become bounty hounting very easy to do.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

I treat bounty hunting as work because i earn extra money here. I can't deny the fact that i'm earning here that's why every opportunity from the bounty campaign. I always treat is as a work. The only bad side is some campaign don't pay or completely turn into scam.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

right now to me is a part time job but taking a huge chunk of my time at the moment as I need 4-5 hrs daily apart from my daily job.

Its quite tiring because end up taking 15hrs of my time. I stopped taking in new bounties and decide to take less so as not to let it feel like a drag to me taking a toll of my life
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

Bounty hunting is like my work. Daily i spend many hours to do bounty programs and i get good results also as i had got many high potential coins from these bounty programs. Many just participate in bounty programs when they got free time as a hobby.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

Well I guess it's work for most people, I've seen some of the rewards people have been getting from checking sheets and they're no joke.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

hunting bounty I consider as a hobby but because of the hobby and they pay can be called also a hobby that pays, because a job can be started from the hobby, work will also be comfortable and fun if in accordance with the passion
BillJackBlow

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

I just posted a reply in another thread where the OP stated they considered bounty hunting was work with money paid to you for your time and resources, with it likened to running a small business. I felt rather that you’d ‘paid’ for the bounty tokens in your wallet with the time you’d used doing bounty tasks and reporting etc rather than with your own cryptocurrency or fiat, and that you needed to factor in as well the time wasted on other bounty campaigns where you didn’t get any reward/payment for your bounty work because the ICO didn’t make softcap or was unethical or a cashgrab or scam! In terms of whether bounty hunting should be seen as a part or full time job/small business or rather as a hobby where you may pick up a few dollars using your phone and computer and internet and time, I felt it would depend on each bounty hunter’s individual circumstances and prevailing tax and other laws in their country. I imagined that most bounty hunters here would treat it as a ‘hobby’ that may bring some reward of tokens that may or may not be worth anything, rather than as job giving predictable taxable income - but I’ve seen little discussion or information published about this however.

I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?
in my country cryptocurrency is neutral and there is no regulation on tax so bounty can not be called a job, but for me personally, yes this is a job based on a hobby
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

In some countries with a poor economy bounty hunting can be more profitable than a "standard" job. It's great opportunity to reach some money just with internet access.
kreon170

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

I got some first tokens at bounty, it was more like fun. Now I put more on analysis and chose PKT to invest money because I see how the team of Playkey works and that it becomes utility token. So bounty was nice to start when I had no idea but its not the thing to make real money Wink
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:52:28 PM

I think a lot of people thought of bounty as just a hobby at first. But he understood that it is possible to earn good money began to be treated as work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: