Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby?  (Read 1748 times)
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

At us while such kind of activity is not assessed with taxes. I take it more as a job. I spend my time on it and get rewards. A real hobby for me is outside the internet.
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

Finding the gift of digital currency is not a hobby, I do it as an extra job. Getting coin by coin from a job that can be redeemed in the form of my country's currency is really helpful to advance my life. Hopefully this digital currency can be a source of livelihood for everyone.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

Well, at least in my country, cryptocurrencies are still a loophole when it comes to tax, regulations aren't thought out and cryptocurrencies aren't taxable. Honestly, the amount most of the bounty hunters earn aren't enough to tax, I mean, when it's taxed it would be so low that every user here would be forced to use multis for bounty hunting, otherwise, you can't make a living from it.

So taking bounty hunting as a freelance off-record work. Let's be honest here, some of us have switched to full-time bounty hunting from our day jobs, to be a freelance taxpayer, you need a tax registration certificate, how many of us have it here?
In my country where Government doesn’t take care of their own responsibility on citizens of the country, the masses don’t really care about lGovernment anymore but everyone is struggling to survive, people doesn’t care about tax payment even on their physical business not to talk of online business. The government had failed us here

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:50:36 AM

I myself just makes bounty campaign as a hobby only. because I also have other jobs. I am just working on the bounty campaign when there is spare time only. And I usually take advantage when a holiday, or during the evening. Because it is a hobby, so I did not feel tired when it should do bounty campaign.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:55:24 AM

Since I quited on my job, I was say that bounty is my work now. Even the payout is not in 15 days or in every month but I enjoyed it everyday by doing not a stressable job.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

I live in Indonesia, and the amount I earn from bounty hunting is enough for living cost. It can be considered as side work though. If we (Indonesian people) combine the amount we earn from bounty hunting, and our main job salary, at least we can live like a middle class (more than lower class), I mean we can buy things like smartphone, PC, vehicle, and at the same time, saving and investing for the future.
Yes buddy, if we are on a third world country the amount of money we earned from bounty is a big help to augment our income. I consider bounty hunting as a job because i earn through it and i will keep on doing it.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

I consider it a hobby,  simply because you may not get paid at all, you may get paid only a little, and you may strike it rich, I just use the site to learn so it can better my crypto experience. And I use my knowledge to better prepare me for success in hopefully  the near future!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

I just posted a reply in another thread where the OP stated they considered bounty hunting was work with money paid to you for your time and resources, with it likened to running a small business. I felt rather that you’d ‘paid’ for the bounty tokens in your wallet with the time you’d used doing bounty tasks and reporting etc rather than with your own cryptocurrency or fiat, and that you needed to factor in as well the time wasted on other bounty campaigns where you didn’t get any reward/payment for your bounty work because the ICO didn’t make softcap or was unethical or a cashgrab or scam! In terms of whether bounty hunting should be seen as a part or full time job/small business or rather as a hobby where you may pick up a few dollars using your phone and computer and internet and time, I felt it would depend on each bounty hunter’s individual circumstances and prevailing tax and other laws in their country. I imagined that most bounty hunters here would treat it as a ‘hobby’ that may bring some reward of tokens that may or may not be worth anything, rather than as job giving predictable taxable income - but I’ve seen little discussion or information published about this however.

I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?

Until recently a very pleasant pastime is following bounty campaign.
You can earn money just by doing your hobby and now it has become a hobby job.
This crypto world has given an awful lot of knowledge and provides a path that you can be a successful person.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:12:50 AM

I just posted a reply in another thread where the OP stated they considered bounty hunting was work with money paid to you for your time and resources, with it likened to running a small business. I felt rather that you’d ‘paid’ for the bounty tokens in your wallet with the time you’d used doing bounty tasks and reporting etc rather than with your own cryptocurrency or fiat, and that you needed to factor in as well the time wasted on other bounty campaigns where you didn’t get any reward/payment for your bounty work because the ICO didn’t make softcap or was unethical or a cashgrab or scam! In terms of whether bounty hunting should be seen as a part or full time job/small business or rather as a hobby where you may pick up a few dollars using your phone and computer and internet and time, I felt it would depend on each bounty hunter’s individual circumstances and prevailing tax and other laws in their country. I imagined that most bounty hunters here would treat it as a ‘hobby’ that may bring some reward of tokens that may or may not be worth anything, rather than as job giving predictable taxable income - but I’ve seen little discussion or information published about this however.

I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?

i am not sure what bounty hunting really is but i find bounty hunting a very interesting thing. i can learn so many things about cryptocurrencies. i can manange my time and express a lot regarding cryptocurrencies.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:16:46 AM

For me, hunting bounty is both a job and a hobby. It gives me some extra income and also helps me gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:20:53 AM

I would say bounty hunting is a job , side job actually. Bounty campaign give me a lot incomes but i like work in real life too. I always do bounty campaign when i have a time usually at night. I star to understand how cryptocurrency work.

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:21:47 AM

Well in my point of  view bounty huntings  is just  a part time job for us people who got the permanent job at all. I never look it as a hobby because doing like sport as hobby you never earn money using your effort and time unlike doing work/job. And also I consider it work because like ordinary job we have, bounty hunting also need to follow instructions from the higher dev to be paid off after you do the task.
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:23:25 AM

For me, bounty is a hobby . As the main work I do not consider
trynomal

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:47:51 AM

For me, bounty is the main job . A few years ago I quit my job and started bounty
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:54:28 AM

I think that it is not necessary to think about taxes , in our country there are still no laws on regulation ...
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

i think bounty campaign is a work for me because i spend time on it then do their tasks and i get paid.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

I see bounty as the main job . I have no other job
mxmunk

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

As many bounty missions are currently unstable, I think it is suitable for amateurs to complete. Many tasks cannot achieve the expected benefits!
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

2 months ago i just quit my job and turn into crypto. as i look at it it has a big potential earning money and its capable of providing with my financial needs.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

bounty campaign can be said my second job yes because in the real world I also have a job if the hobby may also not because of the gift I do after there is spare time and from this gift campaign I can also invest and this will change my life

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: