Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby?  (Read 1747 times)
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

Bounty hunting for me can be considered as work,where i was able to generate money through these bounty campaigns.Just like having a work,it also requires skills such as hardwork,dedication,patience and time.A hunt for a bounty campaigns is not an easy tasks.There are rules that requires that must be read before signing up into a bounty campaign.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

Like most questions on this board you can do both - put effort into finding things you enjoy that help you survive and meet your needs, or at least don't dislike.  That said, in most areas I would not rely on bounty rewards - even if you are making a lot now the golden bounty era, like mining, they are bound to end and then you need to have something to fall back on.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
mangle

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

I think that generosity can replace normal work . Generosity is no worse than any other job
gesintin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

To me, I will say bounty hunting is a work because not all ICOs are good to participate in and one will have to spend time to look for good ones.  But the joy there is that you are being paid for the work when you are able to get good ones and you participate in it.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

I just posted a reply in another thread where the OP stated they considered bounty hunting was work with money paid to you for your time and resources, with it likened to running a small business. I felt rather that you’d ‘paid’ for the bounty tokens in your wallet with the time you’d used doing bounty tasks and reporting etc rather than with your own cryptocurrency or fiat, and that you needed to factor in as well the time wasted on other bounty campaigns where you didn’t get any reward/payment for your bounty work because the ICO didn’t make softcap or was unethical or a cashgrab or scam! In terms of whether bounty hunting should be seen as a part or full time job/small business or rather as a hobby where you may pick up a few dollars using your phone and computer and internet and time, I felt it would depend on each bounty hunter’s individual circumstances and prevailing tax and other laws in their country. I imagined that most bounty hunters here would treat it as a ‘hobby’ that may bring some reward of tokens that may or may not be worth anything, rather than as job giving predictable taxable income - but I’ve seen little discussion or information published about this however.

I’m interested in how bounty hunters here view their receiving of bounty tokens and the value from holding or selling them - as a hobby or as a job with taxable income? And also are bounty hunters aware of any tax or other ‘rules’ known to apply to tokens received or sold in the various countries we live in?

I take it more as a job. Understanding and Skills are one of those key . Hobby for me is like outside activities.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

I doubt we can earn a lot with bounty because in bounty we are being paid with the token and the token usually wont have a good value ina short time, and some.even become worthless, so I dont think we can rely on bounty for make a living yet, the earning is too little and need time to make profit, but it makes a good side income because you can take a lot of job at once, you can even take different project job
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

i my opinion the bounty hunting is my work not a hobby because from this bounty work we can earn money and survive our living so that we can approach it to my friends for work in this field and get profit from this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

I consider bounty hunting as hobby which I can earn extra token for investment. A rare opportunity that while reading posting and sharing I will get a reward.

For me it can be both, work and a hobby, because I like what I am doing in here and I enjoy it. The best thing is I can earn from what I enjoyed from here.
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

Bounty hunting is not a job, and most people confuse it with a daily job and a lot of other tasks.
For me, bounty hunting is a hobby that pays you, and you make tasks in order to get paid in form of their tokens, you are doing the job for a tokens that probably will "have value".

Hello!
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

Mine is concedered to work cauae i want more biunty abd coin cause its make me challenging abd pateince is a key !!!
fuck4ass

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

Bounty hunting is in my opinion is a job that is not tiring. Again, above I mention the work, why? Because bounty hunting is arguably also freelance. And bounty hunting is also practically a hobby by some other hunter. The most fun thing is when having a hobby to get paid. Like a soccer player, their hobby is to play ball when he joins a team he will run his hobby and get paid. Very awesome!
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

For me this is a job, if it says hobby, maybe too heavy.
Because here we are told to choose, think, make reports, reviews, on time and it's all like office work.
If the hobby may be to trading.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

I would consider a bounty hunter as a part time job for me since I had a daytime job and I can only work in this forum on doing my postings in the evening. Actually, this is just my second time of participating bounty campaigns and so far, my first bounty was quite good enough and it's worth of waiting for almost 3 months being with the campaign. A very nice and rewarding experience for me as a beginner.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

For some, participation in companies of generosity ICO can be work, for others - a hobby. It all depends on your attitude to this occupation and your efforts. However, if you are serious about crypto currency and the possibility of getting a decent earnings on this forum, then this can be considered a job. In the end, it depends on the results. If from such a hobby you get more profit than from your main job, then it may be time to reconsider the concepts with the work of the hobby.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
thya1

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

I consider hunting bounty is a hobby and a job too, why not? because hunting hobby bounty can make money, and I consider everything that makes money is work.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

bounty hunting has come to become a job for loads of people because of the degree of time committed to the hunting, when you get to fall in love with the bounty hunting job, in order for you not to get bored when working you then make it become a hobby and when its a hobby you find it more interesting. thanks
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

Bounty hunting cannot be called a hobby because you are earning money, that is why you could only call it a work or a part time job if you are doing other things just to earn money. Making bounty hunting as your work could be a great way for you to make huge money in just short period of time, if you want to buy a car or your own house, you could achieve your dreams too early with the help of bounties.
altysha

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

I think it's a work, because I do some tasks regulary and I need to follow the rules carefuly. So I earn money for my life.
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

Interesting work, I treat this as a job and I like to do it, I communicate with people, I learn a lot of new things and I have a free schedule
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

I think bounty is a hobby and a job because we are here to read and do something to make money after doing some work and it is very helpful for our life so enjoy what you do now so you can relax in it
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: