Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:58:30 AM

On the one hand when investing in bitcoin, you do not lose control of your money, on the other hand, if the approach is not right, you can lose your investment if, for example, you lose access to the wallet, or you go to a phishing site. But I would not invest money in the bank, because the interest on deposits is much less than the inflation rate, it turns out that when you invest money in a bank, you lose it unequivocally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Bank investment do not pay ad.much as bitcoin does. We do expect both of them to have the same level of risk. So we should know that bitcoin is more risky than putting your money in a bank. Banks do not even pay much as interest any more. But we should know that not everyone can take that risk bitcoin has.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Yeah, you have a point. If you invest to a bank you dont have a power to control it the bank you invested can handle it they can use it to make or start a to loan every people so that they can earn profit. On the other hand, bitcoin is much riskier for me, but the thing is you can handle your money and no one can control it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

What do you guys think?
Bank investment do not pay ad.much as bitcoin does. We do expect both of them to have the same level of risk. So we should know that bitcoin is more risky than putting your money in a bank. Banks do not even pay much as interest any more. But we should know that not everyone can take that risk bitcoin has.
I can say that bitcoin is much risky to invest rather than in banks because the price is volatile though can gain huge profit when the price is promising and totally high. Banks can make profit through the interest but takes longer to earn huge unlike bitcoin that has to wait for good price and you can see the good profit in it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Griegura

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

When the bank account of the bank is compromised, there is always a third party ready to intervene to cope with the problem. But this does not apply to crypto-exchange exchanges. so it's up to you to decide which is riskier.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Seriously, I think that those who keep their monies in banks are not investors. Anyone who knows what investments to put their monies on won't be letting them lie there in the banks. And for anyone expecting high yield as interest on a dormant money is at best the biblical Joseph the dreamer. Again, no one expects the banks to share its annual profit with customers. The banks can only hand out stipends. But with bitcoin, you are your own paymaster. So, with all this no one can compare what obtains in bitcoin investment with bank investment. Bitcoin is more risky but at the same time more rewarding.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:48:27 AM

This two option of investment is both good and risky, but in banks you can earn just a small percentage from you investment even in a very long years, whereas in bitcoin it maybe your investment fold into multiple times even in a short period of time, but it is depend on the investor on which he is prepared to invest.

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

Im from philippines and based in what you have said I could assume that it is some kind of scam. There are lots of investments scam that is happening right now not only in our country but also worldwide. But that kind of investment that you have mentioned is almost a kind of scam. They may have warned you about the percentage of the money that you will loose but it could also be an assurance for you to just loss it. Unlile in bitcoin, you may loss a lot but not all of what you have invested.
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:54:15 AM

This two option of investment is both good and risky, but in banks you can earn just a small percentage from you investment even in a very long years, whereas in bitcoin it maybe your investment fold into multiple times even in a short period of time, but it is depend on the investor on which he is prepared to invest.

The statement makes Bitcoin more risky than banks. Volatility has been Bitcoin's advantage over other investments, however, this this has been its disadvantage for the reason that Bitcoin could not guarantee a huge gain as time passes.

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

What do you guys think?
bitcoin ismore risky that bankivestment because it isonline investing moneu so its dngerous for you guys so becareful in investing mony online unlike nbnk it is more safe and secured

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:59:45 AM

No more argument, Bitcoin is very risky if you compare it to bank investments, Bank had a security since they have reserved from the central bank once they encounter bankruptcy. While bitcoin, you were not sure when the price will become stable so anytime it may drops.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

What do you guys think?

Yes, that is absolutely true, how come you have no control over your own money? That is the truth when your'e investing your own money to banks, you are obligated to abide by their rules and ultimately those rules are somewhat questionable, that is why its way more better to invest your money on bitcoin instead of putting it on banks.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

What do you guys think?

I think that both are risky at this point hit considering the level that they are under I would have to say that bitcoin is a much mor riskier investment as die to its volatility. Bank investment is much more stable, where slowly but surely there is growth however little but the returns can be risky ad this might easily be manipulated or stolen. However I an a big risk taker and I am all for having a great big return and that is why i am still going for bitcoin

Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

Bitcoin is indeed more risky than any bank or annuity investments, bank investments has a very low annual interest compared to annuities, but once an annuity goes bankrupt you go down with it. Compared to bitcoin, the only risk here is the way you will handle your money during predicted fluctuations.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

Hello everybody. I am not strong in banking investments, but, in my opinion, if you invest in a bank, you get 10-20% per annum and these investments are guaranteed by the state. If we talk about higher interest rates, - of course, basically, such investments are not guaranteed by anything and are fraud. I think at this forum there are no such skeptics who do not believe in investing in Bitcoin. What are the risks of investing in Bitcoin here write - I do not understand. The fact that Bitcoin may fall in price is not a risk, it's the costs of any market. I do not consider this a risk, I consider it an opportunity to buy digital gold. The fact that Bitcoin this year will try to win $ 20,000 - no doubt, I doubt about steeper prices. If you are talking about the risk that Bitcoin is a bubble and it will burst - do not tell me, it's more likely that the bank will be ruined than Bitcoin will disappear.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Bank investments are secured (well, kind of) and low gain as there is no risks (very low risks) involved. Also, such decision depends on your home country, government's approach toward Bitcoin and the sense of people (if most of them feels it's good then it's good) - and some other criteria. so you need to take all these in mind and consider the best one for you.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

Bank investments are secured (well, kind of) and low gain as there is no risks (very low risks) involved. Also, such decision depends on your home country, government's approach toward Bitcoin and the sense of people (if most of them feels it's good then it's good) - and some other criteria. so you need to take all these in mind and consider the best one for you.

Bitcoin is best investment. Nowadays most of the invest in the bitcoin. Bitcoin is any time to use and easy to use any country. It good future saving. It any time to increase the price. So wait for the price increase. Bitcoin is always your hand. It safe and any time to exchange any country currency. If need to exchange first check the price list. If price will be increase then sell it. Bitcoin is save your time and get more profit. So time is important of this process. So time to acct.

Most of the bank not give the full information and process. So it affect the people future saving. If invest in the bank.  Price will not increase and it not easy to use other country. Bank mack more rule and regulations. So you not get the currency on time. It tack more time. Bank process is affect the people future saving and currency value not increase. Bank is not growth for the people.
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

In fact, we all know that investing in a bitcoin is more risky than depositing money into a bank. Many people choose to safely deposit money into a bank for interest instead of leaving it at the chance of bitcoin. But investing in bitcoin will bring you very high profits in just a short time.
Yes, that is a reality in our society. Investing money in banking is safe but with low interest rate and money deposited like at Time deposit can not be widrawn anytime but must be on due date. While in bitcoin investment, you face high risk and high profit but investing here is challenging and final decision depends on you, are you a risk taker or not.You must learn first before investing in bitcoin to minimize your risk and can get high profit as expected.
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

"What bitcoin is playing with is the heartbeat," soaring and plummeting, who can say the risk is small?
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Yeah, bitcoin is much more risky than bank investments, you also have a chance to get rich faster. Do the business in which you are better versed and more confident. good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: