Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

Which one is more risky? Bitcoin or investment bank?
both have risks. but I think for those who still do not understand about bitcoin better invest first to the bank, because the bank has been long enough we know, is to invest in bitcoin we should be able to estimate bitcoin prices from time kle time and require special skills to be able to understand what it's bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

I think much risky is bitcoin investment because it is prone to be hacked and bugged. While bank investment is just there.

Bitcoin invest is best investment. It easy to use any where and any time. So before invest check the best wall and save it. Bitcoin price is any time to increase. So wait for the price increase. It good future investment. It change your life style.
Bank is not good for the people future. It affects the people growth and future saving. Bank is not give the full information of the banking process. So it affect the people saving and transaction process.

dinar99

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

I think bitcoin is more risky than bank investment, But bitcoin is more profitable than bank investment.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

Bitcoin investment is much more risky than banks.Investing in a bank gives a little profit and capital security.But bitcoin investing a lot of time in the capital is reduced.However, if you invest in Bitcoin, you can sometimes get more profit than bank investment.But keep in mind that there are more risks where there are more chances of profit.
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

I'm a Bitcoin enthusiast but i must say that Bitcoin is much risky than Banks in terms of investment due to it's high volatility in nature!
But i prefer investing having full control out of my own money!
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

I think both are risks. Bitcoin and banks are at risk of investment. No risk is possible without risk. However, I think banks are more at risk of investing in bitcoin. Because, bitcoin has the fear of being hacked and bugged. But keep in mind, which is more than the risk, the more profit in it.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

Bitcoin and bank investment are both risky. But bitcoin is more risky than bank investment, because in bitcoin scammers are everywhere, you might lose your all investment, and you will lose all your money if you lost your private key. But if I'd choose where I want to invest, I still choose bitcoin, because bitcoin can give you big profit than bank.
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

Hi.
Well for me investing in bitcoin is good, but you just can't say that its good all the time, let's say BTC  has 15% chance to become a long term trusted store of value, well you can calculate that it has a good or a nice expected return. Sometimes, in BTC, it is changeable depends to the market price right, some of the team member or leader of each will can easily scam you, while in bank they have their rules how much is the chance of you're money can increase, they have their what we called fixed interest. And bank is centralized so its not its for them to scam the money. So, BTC is more risky that bank inevstment.

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

if it is like that then I will do the same with you. I prefer to invest in bitcoin. because despite the high risk but we have full control of our money without any interference of others.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

What do you guys think?

Even riding your way to the office, school, home or any place in the world is risky. You are putting your life to the driver or the vehicle you are riding.

Now, what made you think this rides are not risky?

Is it because you know where you are going or at least know what you are going to ask for the way.

This is the same with investments. The more you know the lesser the risk. The lesser your know the higher the risk. I suggest you study investing first.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

Well, both bitcoin and bank investment has a risk factors, however bitcoin is very risky because it is very volatile and has a higher percentage of return on investment if you hit it rightly. In bank, you will be ask what types of investment you would engage in wherein the higher the percentage of return on investment the higher the risk involve in your investment, while if someone choose a less risky investment would in return a less return on their investment.
Exbitc

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

Бaнкoвcкиe инвecтиции, кaк пoкaзaлa пpaктикa cтaнoвятьcя вce бoлee и бoлee pиcкoвыми. A пpoцeнты , кoтopыe пpeдлaгaют бaнки cтaнoвятcя мeнee пpивлeкaтeльными. Кoнтpoль пo oпepaциям cтaнoвитьcя жecтчe и лимиты aктивнo coкpaщaютcя. Кpиптoвaлютa тoжe являeтcя pиcкoвым инвecтициoнным инcтpyмeнтoм, пpи нeпpaвильнoм пoдxoдe. Cчитaю , чтo в дoлгocpoчнoй пepcпeктивe пpoгpecc и тexнoлoгии вoзьмyт cвoe зaкoннoe мecтo пoд coлнцeм.
berrieswithwine

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

You should understand the fundamental situation we are in right now as holders of any of the cryptocurrencies:

less than .1% of the general population are using bitcoin in one capacity or another.

The growth you've seen was that number coming from .00000001% (nearly a billionth) of first-worlders to the present .1%. Remember, 10,000 bitcoins would have hardly bought you a pizza when the adoption rate was so low.

The reason is simple: supply and demand. There are a limited supply of the cryptocurrencies, and therefore with an increasing adoption rate, there must be skyrocketing prices until it reaches it's true value, somewhere around $1M USD estimated to be about 2023-2025 by the current growth charts extrapolations by trends. This assumes 25% of westerners use the coin, with average holdings of $1000. This is a several trillion dollar market cap increase projection from current $250 billion market cap in a short time. It's a literal digital gold rush, and right now, you are in the first .11% of people to get on board.

Tomorrow, it will be a .12% saturation. That's already another 8-10% growth in your portfolio, just from holding, as your coin gets rarer. Imagine another year of adoption rate. Go to your favorite exchange and look at what a million people with a thousand dollars ( a billion dollars) would do to the price.

Then times it by ten.

Bitcoin isn't going to 9k. Bitcoin is going to 90k now through spring. It will probably break the $400k barrier by August or September 2018 as the adoption rate reaches the .2%-.4% saturation. The market cap should surge from $250 billion to $2.2-2.5 trillion by then. This is about a 1/4th of the global gold market cap. Which performs at a few percent a year, eaten mostly by fees and brokers. Bitcoin's growth is very attractive, and the Fear of Missing Out may be powerful enough to accelerate these projections, but there is no doubt they are steps along the way to something like PayPal's adoption rate, which is around what, 35% saturation? Could you imagine if bitcoin reached an adoption rate of 35%, over the .1% current? That's 350 times growth, 350000%. Probably a 3-5 year plan for a bitcoin holder.

That's what's happening: the adoption rate is growing everyday, as well as the market cap, versus a limited number of coins.
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this existinvestment countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin much more risky than to bank investment, In the bank there are type of investment like loans,  and there is percentage involve and have a deadlines.  Unlike bitcoin you can keep it and earns double profit.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

I think that both types of investment are risky but in any case today the higher risk is when you invest inn crypto, however, it is a great chance to earn much as well. All operations that include risks can be profitable
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

What do you guys think?
I agree with you. Both are risky, but in bitcoin you have an advantage. You have control on your money, you'll be able to monitor your money. You're responsible if you'll lose your money or make profit with it. Meanwhile in banks, if you invest just like what the author said, you'll lose your money if you go for a high risk investment, and also if you store money for a long period of time, the value will be lower because of the inflation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

i think bitcoin better than bank investment and bitcoin is easy to use.but sometimes bitcoin price down that's why risky to invest.
It's better to invest in bitcoin than bank investment cause in bitcoin your capital it will grow 3x your capital the only risk in investing in bitcoin if the value is getting down.

pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Of course, bitcoins are more risky investments than banking. But these risks are justified, since bringing a good income.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

What do you guys think?
It is true that bitcoin is risky and the same can be said about all the cryptocurrencies in the market but at the same time with bitcoin at least I have control of where I am investing my money something that does not happen with a bank, when you invest with a bank they are the ones taking all the decisions for you and if they lose your money there is nothing you can do.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

I think bitcoin is more risky rather than bank investment but I am sure that bitcoin is more profitable investment rather than bank investment. All we know that only a few percent that we get when we investvest in bank and we can get a very small profit share every year compare to bitcoin investment that you can double your capital depend on what you are doing and everytime that you want youcan get your income share or you can full out your capital whenever you want. Bitcoin investment is too much risky but when you get success because of bitcoin all the risk is worth it.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: