Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
Badik

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
If your the kind of people whole willing to take the risk then go for bitcoin if your not willing to the take the risk then choose for bank. But theres alot of difference by choosing your own.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

i think Bitcoin is more risky than bank deposits as in bank deposits our money is safe but bank investment are much more risky as we are not the people in control of the whole situation we are only spectators while the bank does all the work with our investment and it might not be a good decision
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

more risky to the bank when you invest the necessary documents to go through and what is more then when you owe money you will still be charged as long as you can pay, rather than bitcoin that is affordable that it's easy online and not busted when people just make money
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

more risky to the bank when you invest the necessary documents to go through
These kinds of documents are required to protect their consumers in case there is a misconduct of the bank company and bank steals their money, so those consumers will get protection from consumers. Those kind of documents are not useless and you won't get scammed unlike you do KYC stuff.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

I think bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment. We all know that bitcoin is have an unstable value.
Unlike bank investment where our money is still there and never be gone. But it is hard to earn or gain more profits .which is different to bitcoin in a few months maybe it will double its price
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

Bank investments are secured (well, kind of) and low gain as there is no risks (very low risks) involved. Also, such decision depends on your home country, government's approach toward Bitcoin and the sense of people (if most of them feels it's good then it's good) - and some other criteria. so you need to take all these in mind and consider the best one for you.

Base on the risk assessment both have risk factor but it is more in bitcoin investments. It is still the personal discretion of users whatever they will find more advantages to them because we are free to do what we think is best for us.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

it is impossible to answer this because OP is talking about a special kind of investment using the banks investing in something else. so you have to see if that something else is worth investing into or not. the bank itself may as well be investing in bitcoin (although it is prohibited in many countries for banks to do this) so you never know.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

Thats a har question to answer I guess in a countrie with reliable banking system you could choose a really safe investment form, e.g. real estate. On the other hand I personally trust in bitcoin, so I would say bitcoin is indeed more risky but far more lucrative...

Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

Bitcoin is more risky than banks. Because of its high volatility and a lot of scammers online make bitcoin very risky. And banks secure our money.

cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

If I think trying to invest in the online world is very big risk because without us knowing suddenly the exchange rate has decreased so as a trader must be able to take advantage of any small opportunity to create income in the future.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.
I am hearing about these for the first time, if they propose something you must have to right to reject the proposal if not why would anyone open a bank account if they force you to invest in their schemes, make sure what you are telling is legit because banking does not work like that and they will not force anyone to invest in something the account holder does not want. I generally view every investment separately and i never compare them as all the investments have their advantages and disadvantages.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

I THINK BANK BECAUSE BANK HAVE MORE USE MONEY KNOW BANK'S ATTRACK PEOPLE BECAUSE OF MONEY NOW PEOPLE DID HACK THE ACCOUNT OF INVESTORS TO TAKE THE MONEY IN CREDIT CARD.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

investment in banks is certainly more secure and less risky because banks have a set of rules governed by the government and there are state guarantees on the security of these investments, but the profit we earn is very small. in contrast to bitcoin investments where there is no government guarantee of security on the investment, but our profits can we get far greater than investment in the bank. for that I can conclude that bitcoin investment is very high resikona when compared with investment in bank.So the choice is in the hands of investors if you want big profits then the best bitcoin investment with the consequence of the risk of big losses as well.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

The difference only in bank investments and bitcoin investment is that the bank do also generates profit from your investments which we do not see the real earnings of our investments with them. Bitcoin is risky investments but we can monitor and we do personally the buying and selling transaction and though it is risky if we earn higher profit it is worth it. It is proper monitoring of our investments and do not panic instantly to avoid losses.

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

Taking risk is part of what we have to do in life. Personally I prefer to handle my investments rather than someone handling it for me. Bank is good for keeping money but bitcoin is better because you can monitor your investment yourself , quit whenever you want , earn massive profit and cut your loses also.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

Bitcoin is very risky when we make an investment but I strongly believe that it is important we are smart to read market movements and good at choosing ico sure we will get many advantages, unlike banks that only make us lose than have big profits.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin why for me its high risky no body know what market goes and many bad people want you to invest in fake,unlike bank more secure money.i dont even try to invest in bank but i do in bitcoin i like the challenges and is support.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

It is obviously more risky when we invest bitcoin in the investment appeal to the bank. Because bitcoin still rises and falls in price unpredictably, and many things are very influential on bitcoin prices.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

yes in my country there are that case too bank called the owner of account and invite them to join that program too, but in my country the minimal amount Is $10 and as I know that If you pick the high risk you will get the big profit if your investment success, but it also have a risk haha

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

investing in bitcoin is more risky, but if lucky I think it can be profitable. investment in the bank does not have a big risk because when we invest in the bank our money is guaranteed and will not lose.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: