Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141783 times)
se[c]

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:59:48 PM

Website down, no announcement/twitter or anything? Raises the question of backup. If I am going to use this site with any meaningful volume i would like to know what failsafes you have in place. Thanks,

AM
I tried to warn everyone,the owner of this exchange is a scammer. He created the electric volt coin just to make money off it, dumped the premine on his exchange and ran. No telling how many other coins he made and put on his exchange to make a buck.

I've been using the exchange, no issue as regard to lost coins or coins being stolen. As well as many thousands of other users. So what proof do you have? It's not wise to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) when you literally provide nothing to back up your statement. Ironically, you're probably using the site now, too.

If you visit the electric volt thread you will see. Yeah i used it because it was the only one that had volt listed. But when it became clear that the dev took the money and ran i got out asap.

Would you mind providing me that link? I'd like to read.

For what its worth I don't think an exchange would risk its entire userbase to steal..... VOLT.

Thanks
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 08:58:08 PM

Holding off paying btc for flappycoin add, as cryptorush keeps adding multiple coins while avoiding to add flappy with 40k votes when next closest is 10k range.

They just added trollcoin when flappy had it crushed in the standings.  Why even tweet that flappy and troll are neck and neck in votes?  Then flappy gets 40k votes compared to troll and you add trollcoin?

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
yaboymarvo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:44:01 PM

Website down, no announcement/twitter or anything? Raises the question of backup. If I am going to use this site with any meaningful volume i would like to know what failsafes you have in place. Thanks,

AM
I tried to warn everyone,the owner of this exchange is a scammer. He created the electric volt coin just to make money off it, dumped the premine on his exchange and ran. No telling how many other coins he made and put on his exchange to make a buck.

I've been using the exchange, no issue as regard to lost coins or coins being stolen. As well as many thousands of other users. So what proof do you have? It's not wise to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) when you literally provide nothing to back up your statement. Ironically, you're probably using the site now, too.

If you visit the electric volt thread you will see. Yeah i used it because it was the only one that had volt listed. But when it became clear that the dev took the money and ran i got out asap.

For what its worth I don't think an exchange would risk its entire userbase to steal..... VOLT.

Thanks
here you go. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396293.0
The thing is he created cryptorush at the same time as volt. Once volt got some traction he sold the premine and disappeared from the coin itself. No telling how many other coins hes the dev of that he added to cryptorush. The exchange itself is nice and really fast,but the ower is not that great.
linkandzelda

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 02:24:41 AM

AM

Thanks
here you go. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396293.0
The thing is he created cryptorush at the same time as volt. Once volt got some traction he sold the premine and disappeared from the coin itself. No telling how many other coins hes the dev of that he added to cryptorush. The exchange itself is nice and really fast,but the ower is not that great.

I just wanted to clear this up, Crypto Rush is owned by me, Devianttwo, the developer of VOLT is a co-owner, and I recruited him after Crypto Rush launched and way after VOLT was launched. So, there's no way he's a scammer or has done anything in the way you mentioned. He gave away 90% of the premine, and sold 10% that he held back for a while.

So, it would be nice if you didn't talk badly about my exchange and my team.
Devianttwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:44:50 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 04:50:19 PM by Devianttwo

AM

As link said.  I made volt way before joining this team.  Out of the 200m premine of volt I got 10m and the co-dev sneaky ever got 10m.  I held this and my own 40m premined coins for quite a while.  I still hold 15m volt to this day.  P.s.  Out of the money I sold I got nothing.  I got robbed on localbitcoins.com for $5,000 last week and $1,880 this week.  Anyone who uses this site should only do cash deposits into banks or risk ending up like me.

Personal business done.  Now onto company business.

The website was down due to a crash and I'm on vacation so I wasn't on to fix it during us hours. Nobody lost one cent just like everything else we have hosted.  I don't know why you people keep thinking someone is trying to scam you.  You can tell by our site and dedication we are here to stay.  I will be heading home today if anyone wants to talk to me or our staff hit up our irc chat room. Best place to get help other then ticket system.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
yaboymarvo

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:07:52 PM

AM

As link said.  I made volt way before joining this team.  Out of the 200m premine of volt I got 10m and the co-dev sneaky ever got 10m.  I held this and my own 40m premined coins for quite a while.  I still hold 15m volt to this day.  P.s.  Out of the money I sold I got nothing.  I got robbed on localbitcoins.com for $5,000 last week and $1,880 this week.  Anyone who uses this site should only do cash deposits into banks or risk ending up like me.

The website was down due to a crash and I'm on vacation so I wasn't on to fix it during us hours. Nobody lost one cent just like everything else we have hosted.  I don't know why you people keep thinking someone is trying to scam you.  You can tell by our site and dedication we are here to stay.  I will be heading home today if anyone wants to talk to me or our staff hit up our irc chat room. Best place to get help other then ticket system.
So why did you abandon VOLT?
Devianttwo

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:48:04 PM

AM

So why did you abandon VOLT?

I really didn't abandon it.  I got it listed on the exchange that I help run to make the coin better.  I don't have anything else really to do with the coin.  I've tried to get 3 or 4 different people to make a massive upgrade for me for a decent price but they never got around to doing it.  I'll continue to try and get someone to install KGW into volt.  Hopefully this will make the coin even better.  But anyways enough about my coin.  This topic is all about cryptorush.  Please keep it on topic.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:04:54 AM

why SUN market is down ? pric is soaring now on other exchanges

yolo
coinmaker33

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:22:02 AM

Please add Sherlock Coin (+1)

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:23:01 AM

sun raising good

yolo
MMos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:13:01 AM

I have BLA, TAKAI, and BLA that have over 100+ confirms in the history page but I am not getting any balance showing up...

Please help!

paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:16:10 AM

but is down for everyone or just me?
acc85

Activity: 312

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:10:11 PM

I;m trying to withdraw my cat coins.. and it keeps saying "failed to send withdrawl to specified account".. I've tried multiple CatCoin address and always the same error message... checked my password etc.. and everything is alright.. but still can't withdraw my coins.. be weary of this exchange

Donation Addresses:
Bitcoin: 1K1W8eUyuFvX33KYCFYRgDVU8XXkNrh9hW
LiteCoin: LRHg4DqnMGK74wPpN3Y2mgmi1ZMXbWUGkc
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:52:33 PM

but is down for everyone or just me?
down at the moment it seems

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:58:28 PM

I;m trying to withdraw my cat coins.. and it keeps saying "failed to send withdrawl to specified account".. I've tried multiple CatCoin address and always the same error message... checked my password etc.. and everything is alright.. but still can't withdraw my coins.. be weary of this exchange

I think it maybe a bug. Lets wait and see. I think cryptorush is reliable exchange.
Well, he can earn much better with this exchange in the future, why to steal anyway ?
naglas

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:41:31 PM

would it kill them to make an announcement
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:51:36 PM

Please go online again LOL
Site is back up! Withdrawals all ok.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
hasar

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Please add sherlock.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:34:38 AM

SHK/BTC BTC/SHK
Devianttwo

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:07:27 AM

would it kill them to make an announcement

Unfortunately the website crashed earlier while nobody was awake to reboot it.  This normally doesn't happen.  We did a little more upgrades and hopefully is don't happen again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: