Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141786 times)
lxgoffxi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:13:49 AM

Any idea when EuroCoin(EUC) is getting back online?
run while you can. to many ppl are in denial. you will lose in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:50:23 AM

scam site, run. they jacked my btc and myriad.
have you gone to web site and read updates or gone on to chat and talk with the new team.i think not.if u had u would know what u have posted is complete bullshit.

for your info i have been trading on the site and getting jacked so i bailed before they removed the DOGE/btc. my myriad was stolen and i lost some btc.

the site is going to die for robbing ppl blind. your just working for them. its so obvious. there will not be a recovery at least not with the ppl who used the site before. new ppl may come and have no clue as to the scam. why would they allow BTC trading yet you cannot withdraw any btc? there is no valid reason for that other than they are keeping all the btc and forcing expensive alt trades. your just a scammer yourself.
well i have beening trading everyday there and havent lost a coin.if u follow there updates u know u what u can and cant trade at the moment.im starting to think people cant read and lose their coins themselves and than just easier to blame cr.how come i havent lost a single coin out of the 4 btc worth of coins i have there?whats the difference?maybe i just read more than you?i dont know?it just strange

HunterS

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:53:47 AM

have you gone to web site and read updates or gone on to chat and talk with the new team.i think not.if u had u would know what u have posted is complete bullshit.

for your info i have been trading on the site and getting jacked so i bailed before they removed the DOGE/btc. my myriad was stolen and i lost some btc.

the site is going to die for robbing ppl blind. your just working for them. its so obvious. there will not be a recovery at least not with the ppl who used the site before. new ppl may come and have no clue as to the scam. why would they allow BTC trading yet you cannot withdraw any btc? there is no valid reason for that other than they are keeping all the btc and forcing expensive alt trades. your just a scammer yourself.
wow bro.your delusional.please dont trade there anymore.we dont need toxic people like u there or in the crypto world in general.u clearly havent a clue about much at all.just like shooting your mouth off from behind a computer screen where u are safe and sound.if u think its a scam just leave this forum and be done with it.no need to keep spreading lies and making false statements.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 08:11:12 AM

Oh yes, really? Then what's this?

Can you post it here? The link requires a login - your login I guess.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 08:13:09 AM

Aside from a dire warning and some tweets on the site there isn't much to go on. Since you are obviously in close contact with the "new team", could you post a comprehensive status update for everyone's benefit? Thank you.
HunterS

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:14:00 AM

Oh yes, really? Then what's this?

Can you post it here? The link requires a login - your login I guess.
a link to support ticket i think ?

bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:19:16 AM

avoid this exchange. it's a trap.
they have higher rates and if you put altcoins there and exchange them to btc or ltc you will not be able to withdraw ltc or btc.
you will have to exchange them to other altcoins and again you will face  a wall of high exchange rates which probably make you lose more than what you gained.
AVOID THEM AND DON'T DEPOSIT ANY COINS
My btc are trapped there.

O_o
HunterS

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:26:42 AM

they have higher rates and if you put altcoins there and exchange them to btc or ltc you will not be able to withdraw ltc or btc.
you will have to exchange them to other altcoins and again you will face  a wall of high exchange rates which probably make you lose more than what you gained.
you would be and idiot if u sent btc or litecoin there .they have a warning at the top of the page.its no secret nor a scam.they have stated everything quite clear about what they are doing and how they are trying to rebuild from what the old owners done to site.remeber these guys are all new management/owners team.they are not responsible for the action of the sites old owners but yet they promised to make it right but it will take alittle time.you need to go talk to them in chat on CR or do some reading before u post trash like this bro.u are so far behind updates its not funny.they are online 24/7 just about to answer any questions u might have.just log in and ask away.better than acting like a child and spreading lies and false accusations in here.just makes u look like a fool.

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:36:40 AM

you will have to exchange them to other altcoins and again you will face  a wall of high exchange rates which probably make you lose more than what you gained.
you would be and idiot if u sent btc or litecoin there .they have a warning at the top of the page.its no secret nor a scam.they have stated everything quite clear about what they are doing and how they are trying to rebuild from what the old owners done to site.remeber these guys are all new management/owners team.they are not responsible for the action of the sites old owners but yet they promised to make it right but it will take alittle time.you need to go talk to them in chat on CR or do some reading before u post trash like this bro.u are so far behind updates its not funny.they are online 24/7 just about to answer any questions u might have.just log in and ask away.better than acting like a child and spreading lies and false accusations in here.just makes u look like a fool.

just try to find me a coin from there which sells lower than other exchanges.
NO ONE!

O_o
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:42:07 AM

The reason for the high sells / low buys are due to the btc withdrawl issue.  Since you cannot withdraw btc atm there are people playing the markets to tax people on trying to arbitrate funds out through buying other currencies to withdrawl.  CR is doing nothing but trying to rebuild.  This is just one of the downfalls of an exchange suffering from btc issues.  Save your cries of despair for another occasion.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:44:35 AM

The reason for the high sells / low buys are due to the btc withdrawl issue.  Since you cannot withdraw btc atm there are people playing the markets to tax people on trying to arbitrate funds out through buying other currencies to withdrawl.  CR is doing nothing but trying to rebuild.  This is just one of the downfalls of an exchange suffering from btc issues.  Save your cries of despair for another occasion.
I am pretty sure the other occasion is not going to be CR again. NEVER!!!!

O_o
lxgoffxi

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:00:14 AM

this web site is a scam regardless! those "people" backing the site up and bitching at the truth are working for the site! this website has robbed millions of dollars in coins and they continue scamming people. this is a modern day bank heist only there are no banks and they believe they are untouchable. dont believe the people who say the website is safe and working properly. its so obvious how bad its working atm just sign in and see for yourself. THEY ARE THIEVES!!! if they had any creditably they would shut the site down until all btc and ltc are allowed to be withdrawn. they accept btc and ltc deposits but they hold them hostage and claim the site is ok!? you literally get fucked trading on Cryptorush.in..........

SCAM SCAM SCAM WARNING PEOPLE DO NOT TRADE THERE

Public Warning
ATTENTION: Please be aware that at this time, due to insolvency, all deposits and trades are to be considered at your own risk. Depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, POT, AUR, QRK, WAS and BAT   <---------------THIS IS THEIR FREE TICKET TO HOLD YOUR BTC HOSTAGE AND FORCE YOU TO BUY ALT COINS THAT THEY ARE SELLING TO YOU THEMSELVES!!!

People were escaping the site with DOGE coin and earlier i couldn't even find Doge anymore. They removed Dogecoin because they knew they were losing money they could steal. not sure if doge is back or its coming back at all but i could not find it earlier.

These douche bags cant fool me with their BS anymore, escape ppl or do not trade there at all! Do not ever think about it.

you tarts that reply to me are thieves and nothing else. dont defend the obvious scam. if you defend it, your a part of it.
lxgoffxi

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:06:41 AM

wow bro.your delusional.please dont trade there anymore.we dont need toxic people like u there or in the crypto world in general.u clearly havent a clue about much at all.just like shooting your mouth off from behind a computer screen where u are safe and sound.if u think its a scam just leave this forum and be done with it.no need to keep spreading lies and making false statements.

stfu you thief. meet me anywhere in LA and you will be bitch slapped to the next life. im spreading 100% truth!!! scammer!!! your a liar!!!
HunterS

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:46:01 AM

this web site is a scam regardless! those "people" backing the site up and bitching at the truth are working for the site! this website has robbed millions of dollars in coins and they continue scamming people. this is a modern day bank heist only there are no banks and they believe they are untouchable. dont believe the people who say the website is safe and working properly. its so obvious how bad its working atm just sign in and see for yourself. THEY ARE THIEVES!!! if they had any creditably they would shut the site down until all btc and ltc are allowed to be withdrawn. they accept btc and ltc deposits but they hold them hostage and claim the site is ok!? you literally get fucked trading on Cryptorush.in..........

SCAM SCAM SCAM WARNING PEOPLE DO NOT TRADE THERE

Public Warning
ATTENTION: Please be aware that at this time, due to insolvency, all deposits and trades are to be considered at your own risk. Depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, POT, AUR, QRK, WAS and BAT   <---------------THIS IS THEIR FREE TICKET TO HOLD YOUR BTC HOSTAGE AND FORCE YOU TO BUY ALT COINS THAT THEY ARE SELLING TO YOU THEMSELVES!!!

People were escaping the site with DOGE coin and earlier i couldn't even find Doge anymore. They removed Dogecoin because they knew they were losing money they could steal. not sure if doge is back or its coming back at all but i could not find it earlier.

These douche bags cant fool me with their BS anymore, escape ppl or do not trade there at all! Do not ever think about it.

you tarts that reply to me are thieves and nothing else. dont defend the obvious scam. if you defend it, your a part of it.
like i said u are obviously to lazy to do some reading or to log in and talk to them on chat,which u are able to do 24/7 and ask them anything u want regarding any issue with the site.even their twitter is updated regularly.you can keep spreading this childish crap cause no one really cares.there are thousands of people supporting these new owners.u are but a grain of sand on a beach that no one really cares about.and i just traded some doge 10 minutes ago so i know it works.i dont know where u get your info from.have u even logged in to the site in the last 2 weeks or is that to much effort.u are pretty pathetic really.i am also in the process of donating a few million of various coins to help them rebuild.be talking with one of the main guys today about it.what are u doing apart from just bitch and complain?

lxgoffxi

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:51:25 AM

HunterS has zero credibility. she sounds like shes trying to clean up the mess. how much are you getting paid in btc to lie non stop? HunterS is obviously a part of the exchange payroll.

CRYPTORUSH.IN has stolen and will continue to steal BTC!!!!!!!!!!
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:01:38 AM

and I am sure the HIGH selling orders are placed by CR owners.
not only they scam people into a trap, they rape them on top of that.

O_o
HunterS

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:05:38 AM

HunterS has zero credibility. she sounds like shes trying to clean up the mess. how much are you getting paid in btc to lie non stop? HunterS is obviously a part of the exchange payroll.

CRYPTORUSH.IN has stolen and will continue to steal BTC!!!!!!!!!!

lol i have nothing to do with payroll.wow man u must live in a fantasy land.u have just proven to everyone u cant read cause it quite clearly states im male in my profile.how stupid are some people.like i said just log in and see for yourself.fact dont lie.morons like u do.u must live a very sad and lonely life if u are in here carrying on like this.were u bullied has a kid?toxic people like u are not needed in crypto community or any community in general.you are just sad bro.i am even starting to feel sorry for u now.how much btc are u out maybe i can donate some.i would do that cause thats what its all about.not running your mouth and carrying on like a fool.and just for the record if u are every in australia i live QLD ,Gladstone in suburb called telina.let me know i will even pick u up from the airport so u save a cab fare just so u can bitch slap as u put it but dont hold me accountable for what happens to u after the bitch slap.u might walk off the plain but i can promise u this u will be crawling back on it.

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:11:01 AM

the only thing you can Hunt are victims into your scamsite.
Don't worry, I will take my btc out of that exchange either they allow me or not.

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:13:34 AM

if you google cryptorush scam or cryptorush fraud, IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!

O_o
HunterS

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:14:21 AM

the only thing you can Hunt are victims into your scamsite.
Don't worry, I will take my btc out of that exchange either they allow me or not.
lol my name has nothing to do with hunting its after the famous American journalist and author Hunter S. Thompson.if u could read u would of read the quotes from him at the bottom of my posts lol.im done with you children now.have a good life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: