Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141786 times)
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:16:21 AM

if you google cryptorush scam or cryptorush fraud, IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!
wow really.thats your argument.if u google moron a piture of u comes up.im done here. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:09:18 PM

if you google cryptorush scam or cryptorush fraud, IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!
wow really.thats your argument.if u google moron a piture of u comes up.im done here. Grin

I agree.
I am a moron because I still deal with scammers.

moreover whatever coin you try to withdraw from CR scamsite you end up receiving it's not  a valid address.

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:09:18 PM

Just took my btc out of cryptorush scamsite.

If you have fallen victim of cryptorush there is a nice way to get out and most likely get a nice profit.
As nobody there is buying/selling other than few trapped people who end up buying the highly priced admins coins, this will work for you like a charm.

1. Don't panic.
2. observe all other exchange sites (ONLY THOSE YOU KNOW AND TRUST)
3. patiently wait. this might take hours or days.
4. pay close attention for coins that are pumped.
5. if you spot a coin pump on another exchange, see if you can buy lower at CR and sell higher at the other exchange. then exchange your btc or ltc in Cryptorush to that coin.
6. withdraw your exchanged coins to the other exchange.
7. exchange your altcoins to btc and have a sweet profit.

I have just done that and tripled my btc!

Be very wary when you have to deal with sites registered without ANY details like these

Domain ID:D8062267-AFIN
Domain Name:CRYPTORUSH.IN
Created On:20-Jan-2014 17:34:06 UTC
Last Updated On:21-Mar-2014 19:20:49 UTC
Expiration Date:20-Jan-2015 17:34:06 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Webiq Domains Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (R131-AFIN)
Registrant ID:WIQ_34751101
Registrant Name:Unknown
Registrant Organization:Crypto Rush
Registrant Street1:Unknown
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Unknown
Registrant State/Province:Unknown
Registrant Postal Code:Unknown
Registrant Country:GB
Registrant Phone:+00.00000000000
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:WIQ_34751101
Admin Name:Unknown
Admin Organization:Crypto Rush
Admin Street1:Unknown
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Unknown
Admin State/Province:Unknown
Admin Postal Code:Unknown
Admin Country:GB
Admin Phone:+00.00000000000
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:

O_o
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:46:08 PM

First:
your statement that "they shut down irc and support tickets two days ago" is
either outright false and provocative, or you are playing with your fellow posters  Roll Eyes

How is it false? This happened a week ago. I tried to log into the support site, it came back as closed to all but the ops. I used to run a server node in a popular global IRC network, I'm familiar with how it works and what the channel codes mean. Talked to some other folks I know, they had the same issue trying to get in.

Whether it was for 5 minutes or hours, I have no idea, I just know I couldn't get in. At that point, having tried a couple of times within a minute, I moved my assets off the exchange through altcoins.

Just calling it a lie doesn't make it a lie; similarly just yelling 'scam' doesn't make it a scam. You could go outside and scream that gravity doesn't work all you want, it doesn't mean you'll float. Go on, keep calling what happened to me a lie--we'll both just disagree, but only one of us will be right.

The problem is, there's more anectodal and circumstantial evidence leaning toward scam/lack of solvency, than there is to 'legit business'. I was merely one of the last folks to complain on here, not the majority voice. Why I'm being picked on is beyond me, I was voicing the same thing which others did.

Second lie:
Your statement is beyond my commenting ability, i'll just quote it for historical purposes.
The refused to manually withdraw by 11,000+ QB.

That wasn't me, if you notice that's not my name. Reading comprehension issues?

There are 200+ users in the channel daily.
They are CR users, looking for, or offering their support. Had there been *any* refusal of such sort, bitcoinland would have known already, no?
They will do their job and community will approve or disapprove
I dare you to drop by and take a look. Dont;t speak to anyone, just look at the activity.

I agree. Why do you think there were tons of people complaining? This isn't the only forum. I got word through another chat network about it, and then got word talking to people directly, and it wasn't until I personally verified the inability to reach support, and witnessed the loss of my own coins, that I determined there to be a major problem.

If you disagree with me, that's fine, but you shouldn't say people are lying just because YOUR EXPERIENCE was different. Just reading back over ten pages, I'm not the ONLY one with the SAME experience as my own. Many people have had the issues, more importantly, many people are being promised coin and not getting any.

I'm not asking for any coin back, I merely shared my experience.

Actually if you or anyone feels helpful, there is an open call to PoS coindevs, on their first page.

I do feel helpful. I'm helping spread the word to not trust the exchange, but I don't have to do much because it's being delisted as a trusted exchange. This will become the "shady" exchange in due time I'm sure. I really don't care what happens to it, I feel bad for folks who lost coins.

And, to date, nobody has been able to explain to me the math of how they're going to get 1,200-1,800 worth of bitcoin back into the system. The only way to do it without actually having capital is by wiping the wallet and transaction record and starting from scratch on the backend.

Oops, that's what they've done. And you can't deny it, because it was in their banner and news release. Lost, Stolen, 2 different words for the same end results of many users--they've been shafted. It doesn't matter who the owner is, the exchange itself is being blacklisted in the community.

You guys can go on and believe whatever you want, you have much more of an uphill battle to get people to trust the exchange and to fight off the waves of people upset about their coin, than to be arguing over nuances of something which happened days ago.

And don't sit there and talk to me about karma when you're telling someone they're lying when they're not. So silly.

Hunter: Paragraphs and spacebar. For the love of everything. Try them.

okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:29:41 PM

@vesperwillow, i am not picking you, sorry if it comes out that way, i am not trying to offend you, i am honestly sorry if it sounds like that.
also, i stand corrected, i used someone else's quote against you, this was my fault, please disregard that i addressed it to you.

On the lie, with your own words:
"they shut down irc and support tickets two days ago"
"Whether it was for 5 minutes or hours, I have no idea, I just know I couldn't get in."

Can you see the contradiction?
Since you only tried to login once, for five mins, and failed, how can you say that "support is shut down"?
You say you have the experience. From your experience sites are taken down only with evil intentions?

3 or 4 wallets were insolvent, nobody argues with this, it is a fact.
This is a major blow to an xchange, and to user trust.
The new team however, was transparent on that, and the way they will handle it. So people responded.

I find it important that the place is slowly standing up on its feet. Not just for my personal profit only mind you,
but because i believe that the crypto community as a whole needs more positive examples, scams are aboundant.
If it does stand back up, it will only do so because the community of its users are trusting it, right or wrong i will not be the judge of that, yet.

Again, im not trying to be either provokative, or defensive. I find it absolutely normal that people are pissed.
They have every right and reason to be mad. Anyone who would say otherwise is delusional.

My sole objection is that (and again it is quite undestandable) people are very jumpy and this leads to escalations very quickly.
People do not like *different* opinions much, and usually read the as *opposite*. Since many have already been burned in so many
sites, negativity is evident. Skepticism should be second nature is my addition to it.

Right now, there are job offerings there for db admin, and personnel from the eastern hemisphere.
So my conclusion, after following this from its very beginning, is that i dont think that they are going anywhere.

Also topic from irc:
"12 more hours until withdrawal queues are implemented."
Withdrawals are qued up, served on fifo basis, so whoever has coins in insolvent wallets better que up.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:12:01 PM

On the lie, with your own words:
"they shut down irc and support tickets two days ago"
"Whether it was for 5 minutes or hours, I have no idea, I just know I couldn't get in."

Can you see the contradiction?
Since you only tried to login once, for five mins, and failed, how can you say that "support is shut down"?
You say you have the experience. From your experience sites are taken down only with evil intentions?

People I know were kicked out and the channel was locked down. I was unable to get in, tried a couple of times. This is what I would call 'support shut down'. If they wanted to talk privately, they could've simply changed the topic to "in a meeting, brb" and gone to a private room.

I never locked out a major channel, I can't see why they would've done it. But, they had their reasons I'm sure. It just helped ignite more fires than were put out.

Again, im not trying to be either provokative, or defensive. I find it absolutely normal that people are pissed.
They have every right and reason to be mad. Anyone who would say otherwise is delusional.

I agree.. $800,000-$1,000,000USD loss of folks' hopes, dreams and earnings would certainly be something to get upset about.

My sole objection is that (and again it is quite undestandable) people are very jumpy and this leads to escalations very quickly.
People do not like *different* opinions much, and usually read the as *opposite*. Since many have already been burned in so many
sites, negativity is evident. Skepticism should be second nature is my addition to it.

Yes, very true. It doesn't help that at the same time, other exchanges had similar issues occur, so there was an understandable lack of trust.

tavirosu

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:57:02 PM

Any idea when EuroCoin(EUC) is getting back online?
run while you can. to many ppl are in denial. you will lose in the end.

Given that I can't even withdraw the coins and that the coin only traded on this exchange, guess I'm stuck with it.

From developers for developers: http://www.cryptocoindev.com/
neo_rage

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:13:02 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 12:29:02 PM by neo_rage

My CREA withdraw was stuck on Cryptorush. Cryptorush tolds me that there is 6+ confirmations, but there is no transaction info for this transaction in the block explorer. Looks like I lost this coins. Be careful, try to withdraw coins in a small parts.

There is my transaction id, as it displayed in the Cryptorush history (with 6+ confirmations on it) http://pool.webcoin.us/crea/statistics/blockchain/transaction/106e195a9d9d914fd6ebe65ad58d23bb2421a721b72a12a45053ddc1c756fafc

HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:23:23 AM

avoid this exchange. it's a trap.
they have higher rates and if you put altcoins there and exchange them to btc or ltc you will not be able to withdraw ltc or btc.
you will have to exchange them to other altcoins and again you will face  a wall of high exchange rates which probably make you lose more than what you gained.
AVOID THEM AND DON'T DEPOSIT ANY COINS
My btc are trapped there.
you would be and idiot if u sent btc or litecoin there .they have a warning at the top of the page.its no secret nor a scam.they have stated everything quite clear about what they are doing and how they are trying to rebuild from what the old owners done to site.remeber these guys are all new management/owners team.they are not responsible for the action of the sites old owners but yet they promised to make it right but it will take alittle time.you need to go talk to them in chat on CR or do some reading before u post trash like this bro.u are so far behind updates its not funny.they are online 24/7 just about to answer any questions u might have.just log in and ask away.better than acting like a child and spreading lies and false accusations in here.just makes u look like a fool.

Are you per chance friends of these new owners? I only ask because I'm curious why someone would polish a turd rolled in burning hair and vomit when they could, well.. They could reopen as Altcoin Integrated Scamming Services or even SHITEX and have a better chance at making money.
I'm so glad these new guys stepped in. It just takes time ... Which they deserve why? Oh because they're new! I feel terrible for thinking it was the same exchange with the same idiots doing the same laughable shit.
You know what's fishy about your post? The fact you defend them without reason or proof of any good intentions. You're childish if you think we buy your bullshit
ultra x

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:41:33 PM

"Alerts via twitter and e-mail when there are issues with a coin"

really, so why i deposit my coins when payments were suspended?
MrMushroom

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:09:24 PM

Seeing I can't do much with the funds stuck at Cryptorush.
Are people aware you can buy and sell at "ANY" price?
Willing to help out some little guys if you know what I'm getting at with the above. Smiley
Also found out you can't buy or sell to yourself Wink
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:08:36 PM

Seeing I can't do much with the funds stuck at Cryptorush.
Are people aware you can buy and sell at "ANY" price?
Willing to help out some little guys if you know what I'm getting at with the above. Smiley
Also found out you can't buy or sell to yourself Wink

The whales are so far from the exchanges of this place you may as well be asking for free money. Erm, well, ....
Also anyone who traded here isn't totally at fault. A new security and trust related exchange tool will soon be in place. All it takes is the effort of 10 (several even) fake accounts btc talk and/or supporting CryptoRush.

That is changing, without plroof of claim and such, there's no "official" tweets coming from scum bags who are evil pieces of shit ripping each other off over the promise of a virtual coin stash.
neo_rage

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:06:41 PM

Cryptorush owners, does anybody helps me with my funds with stuck transaction?

neo_rage

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:08:49 PM

Tried to withdraw some CREA again, all wents ok. So please help me with prevous stuck transaction.

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:13:40 PM

serious admins should not allow deposits so people avoid being ripped off.
if they didn't do this, they are scammers.

The best thing we can do is to contact coin devs and ask them to remove this exchange from their coin announcements and from their websites.

O_o
dE_logics

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 06:21:30 PM

+1

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
lxgoffxi

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:21:56 AM

cryptorush is a SCAM PPL RUN!!!
neo_rage

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:23:57 AM

Received all my CREA, thank you. Very fair play. Good luck, guys.

lxgoffxi

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:26:11 AM

HunterS has zero credibility. she sounds like shes trying to clean up the mess. how much are you getting paid in btc to lie non stop? HunterS is obviously a part of the exchange payroll.

CRYPTORUSH.IN has stolen and will continue to steal BTC!!!!!!!!!!

lol i have nothing to do with payroll.wow man u must live in a fantasy land.u have just proven to everyone u cant read cause it quite clearly states im male in my profile.how stupid are some people.like i said just log in and see for yourself.fact dont lie.morons like u do.u must live a very sad and lonely life if u are in here carrying on like this.were u bullied has a kid?toxic people like u are not needed in crypto community or any community in general.you are just sad bro.i am even starting to feel sorry for u now.how much btc are u out maybe i can donate some.i would do that cause thats what its all about.not running your mouth and carrying on like a fool.and just for the record if u are every in australia i live QLD ,Gladstone in suburb called telina.let me know i will even pick u up from the airport so u save a cab fare just so u can bitch slap as u put it but dont hold me accountable for what happens to u after the bitch slap.u might walk off the plain but i can promise u this u will be crawling back on it.

no actually your a female bitch cunt. its very apparent.
dE_logics

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 05:25:32 AM

Slowly and slowly all coins going to maintenance mode, soon they'll go offline and then Cryptorush.in will go to maintenance mode then offline forever.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: