Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141784 times)
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:45:21 AM

I also really hope CSL is just attempting to run his mouth again and not expecting a response, because I am no longer responding to any of his posts. If he persists, we will be posting a new link to a self moderated thread and locking this one. There is more than one way to skin a cat... as well a shush a troll Smiley

funny how you call CSL a troll, am i a troll? because what he has asked and said i would have done the excact same only he done it before me.

do use guys live in your own wee bubble on irc??

infact the most information ive gotten from this thread is when CSL starting asking you all these questions.

to be honest use (the team) have been absolutely useless on updates on this thread, its not hard to copy and paste onto here.

been nearly one year now from the "hack" and fast forward one year and in my eyes we are no further whatsoever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:38:30 PM

Simply put, no that is not how the audits have taken place. We have the complete and intact database info, but it was/is a mess the way things were before. There was a small time between when the site was taken offline and when the new group gained control over the wallets. Because of this time gap and the way the original hacks occurred, there was a small window where the hackers could still move funds from the old CR wallets on their own whim, unbeknownst to anyone at the time. The fund transfers that did occur as soon as they were possible occurred as soon as a wallet was downloaded, not synced, and were once again safe. The time since then has been dedicated to coding a new site from scratch to provide a new platform by which it would even be possible to return funds to users in a secure way opposed to trusting every email which has come in saying, "I had this many Bitcoins (just an example), please send them to this address." The issue I have been facing since I recently took over the audits has been outdated wallets and the lack of nodes for these different coins.

I snipped what I believe is the relevant portion to my question, for reply.

If I understand what you're saying, the audits can't be done in a simple fashion by examining database information because the exchange backend (wallets) were transferring funds manually (via the thieves). Hence in order to back-track financial data, you need full blockchains for each compromised coin, and because some chains appear dysfunctional you're facing a dilemma. Is this correct?

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:29:17 PM

Website is always down Huh
vesperwillow

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:48:10 PM

Well yes, that portion is correct. Rereading, I realized I left a portion out and I apologize. Let me try this again...

I mentioned that new wallets were downloaded and not fully synced, and the employee moving funds just used the new addresses to transfer funds as quickly as possible in an attempt to move the funds before the thieves could. Because of this and the speed it was completed, there were no confirmations of the coins in the new wallets. Fast-forward several months, we are trying to turn these safe wallets back on and several do not connect because either nodes have changed, wallets have been updated and we are trying to run an outdated wallet, etc. Because of this, many of the new (safe) wallets are reporting a 0.0 balance (the wallets are command line based and do not have a GUI which would show an unconfirmed balance). In order to see a true balance, we need to fully sync the blockchains to determine if we were successful in moving the coins to our wallets before the thieves moved the coins to theirs. The task at hand is determining whether; 1) a coin has a wallet update &/or fork which is why we cannot get any connections; 2) nodes have changed and the nodes listed in different coins' ANN threads are no longer relevant; or 3) the coin is truly "dead" and no active nodes exist, which could be why we get no connections.

I hope that clears up the issues I have been facing. As it stands, probably close to half of the coins report a 0 balance so I am unable to determine whether the coins are gone or just sitting in a wallet that cannot connect to a network. Also, because of the nature of the 2 hacks that were occurring it became frantic fairly quickly which led to the site shutting down last April. One hacker had been slowly leeching coins out of wallets unsuspected. As soon as he realized there was another hacker taking out chunks at a time, it became a race between each of the hackers and CR staff (at the time) to move funds to their respective wallets as quickly as possible.

Yes, that's a level of detail which should help some others understand--I was just trying to draw that out in a non-confrontational manner. Best of luck on those endeavors.

hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:23:50 AM

I mentioned that new wallets were downloaded and not fully synced, and the employee moving funds just used the new addresses to transfer funds as quickly as possible in an attempt to move the funds before the thieves could. Because of this and the speed it was completed, there were no confirmations of the coins in the new wallets. Fast-forward several months, we are trying to turn these safe wallets back on and several do not connect because either nodes have changed, wallets have been updated and we are trying to run an outdated wallet, etc. Because of this, many of the new (safe) wallets are reporting a 0.0 balance (the wallets are command line based and do not have a GUI which would show an unconfirmed balance). In order to see a true balance, we need to fully sync the blockchains to determine if we were successful in moving the coins to our wallets before the thieves moved the coins to theirs. The task at hand is determining whether; 1) a coin has a wallet update &/or fork which is why we cannot get any connections; 2) nodes have changed and the nodes listed in different coins' ANN threads are no longer relevant; or 3) the coin is truly "dead" and no active nodes exist, which could be why we get no connections.

I hope that clears up the issues I have been facing. As it stands, probably close to half of the coins report a 0 balance so I am unable to determine whether the coins are gone or just sitting in a wallet that cannot connect to a network. Also, because of the nature of the 2 hacks that were occurring it became frantic fairly quickly which led to the site shutting down last April. One hacker had been slowly leeching coins out of wallets unsuspected. As soon as he realized there was another hacker taking out chunks at a time, it became a race between each of the hackers and CR staff (at the time) to move funds to their respective wallets as quickly as possible.

You could possibly just try to find a blockexplorer and type in the wallet address of that coin where the funds have been sent to.
This should get you a good idea of whether the coins are lost or not.
overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:28:11 AM

i haven't read a single piece of these walls of text but let me say this
screw you, owner of cryptorush. i lost a whole $3.60 on your exchange and let me tell you that you are a piece of shit, with ZERO professionalism. coming up with "the dog ate my homework" excuses.
hopefully whatever money you gained with this so-called "exchange" is all of what you gained in this life
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:03:49 AM

i haven't read a single piece of these walls of text but let me say this
screw you, owner of cryptorush. i lost a whole $3.60 on your exchange and let me tell you that you are a piece of shit, with ZERO professionalism. coming up with "the dog ate my homework" excuses.
hopefully whatever money you gained with this so-called "exchange" is all of what you gained in this life

This is why you should have read instead of making yourself look like an ass over $3.60 lol

For the record, none of us have made a dime. We instead have paid for everything out of our own pockets

For the record I lost 4 fu@king grand on 1 coin alone in this whole bullshit fiasco, FairPlay for what ur doing but let me tell u something, my partner was near due with our second child around that time a year ago and I had no money whatsoever at that time. As u say u lost NOTHING!! To be honest now it's passed that long I couldn't give a flying fu@k anymore as there will be no money paid back. Give it to charity for all I care anymore.

And no disrespect to yourself but where is the rest of this so called new team for CR? Why only u on talking here??
hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:34:44 AM

No news in a community-based industry is very very unwise......
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:41:39 AM

There have been several mentions of what can be released at this time. Saying a bit more than I should, I can tell you that this last exploit was performed by a very sloppy person. With what little information I had to go on of the user who performed this last exploit, I can tell you his full name, address, occupation, direct phone line at his office, the fact that he has an approximate 14 minute commute to work, his parent's names, their address, even the fact that they have not yet paid their property taxes for this year. I have even seen a picture of his chubby ass and ugly ass girlfriend. I know exactly which coins he took, the fact that he sent most (if not all) to Bittrex, and an exact dollar figure of what he took. All of this information I found within 2 days of finding out what happened. I should also add that I am in NO WAY a hacker of any sort. The line of work I am in, I started at the bottom which required a bit of "cyber stalking" (so to speak) to find contact information of potential clients.

We are simply awaiting the investigating party to come to the same conclusions we have before anything can be pursued. Patience is key at this time.

now if i was a hacker i would not leave myself traceable in any way shape or form, so to say you have got this guy i find it hard to believe.
next will you tell us you have the guy from the 1st hack?? or is CR just concerned in findind this guy from second "hack"?
to be a hacker you need to be smart, a smart hacker is not going to be "sloppy".

ok long story short, you seem to know alot more than we know, so CAN YOU GIVE A DEFINITE TIME FRAME WHEN ALL VICTIMS WILL GET THEIR COINS BACK??

not that i care anymore because the whole thing has been a fu@k up from day one.
Geeza6969

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:38:58 PM

There have been several mentions of what can be released at this time. Saying a bit more than I should, I can tell you that this last exploit was performed by a very sloppy person. With what little information I had to go on of the user who performed this last exploit, I can tell you his full name, address, occupation, direct phone line at his office, the fact that he has an approximate 14 minute commute to work, his parent's names, their address, even the fact that they have not yet paid their property taxes for this year. I have even seen a picture of his chubby ass and ugly ass girlfriend. I know exactly which coins he took, the fact that he sent most (if not all) to Bittrex, and an exact dollar figure of what he took. All of this information I found within 2 days of finding out what happened. I should also add that I am in NO WAY a hacker of any sort. The line of work I am in, I started at the bottom which required a bit of "cyber stalking" (so to speak) to find contact information of potential clients.

We are simply awaiting the investigating party to come to the same conclusions we have before anything can be pursued. Patience is key at this time.

now if i was a hacker i would not leave myself traceable in any way shape or form, so to say you have got this guy i find it hard to believe.
next will you tell us you have the guy from the 1st hack?? or is CR just concerned in findind this guy from second "hack"?
to be a hacker you need to be smart, a smart hacker is not going to be "sloppy".

ok long story short, you seem to know alot more than we know, so CAN YOU GIVE A DEFINITE TIME FRAME WHEN ALL VICTIMS WILL GET THEIR COINS BACK??

not that i care anymore because the whole thing has been a fu@k up from day one.

And while on the subject of hacking, here's the quote from CryptoRush "CEO" (CEO, that always makes me laugh).

King Dragon @The1KingDragon  ·  Feb 11 2015

"Been so busy with #CryptoRush this past year, can't wait to get hacking again."

I think that just about sums it up!
mneehon

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:21:45 PM

And while on the subject of hacking, here's the quote from CryptoRush "CEO" (CEO, that always makes me laugh).

King Dragon @The1KingDragon  ·  Feb 11 2015

"Been so busy with #CryptoRush this past year, can't wait to get hacking again."

I think that just about sums it up!

What exactly do you think you just summed up?

For the record, CryptoRush, LLC is a registered corporation in the United States. Corporations are required by law to have board members/directors such as CEOs. What is so funny about that Huh

Please provide the Cryptorush, LLC registration information (legal address, service address, etc as allowed by law)

vesperwillow

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:12:27 PM

All you have to do is go to the state where they registered and look them up on the state business registration. All of the information is public domain, even LLC's. You only need the registered business name, or address, or individuals who filed/etc. There's even some websites out there which will look through all available states.

Kingdragon doesn't "secure" this information. When you become a Corp, all signees/trustees go on public record. He, and anyone working for the LLC, are required by law to provide the full disclosure when requested by an interested party.

I've been on the board of 3 Full Corporations and 1 LLC, and a part of numerous private ownership and similar businesses.

vesperwillow

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:32:52 PM

A 3 second query turned this up, I'm sure more details could be found, but it would be beneficial for all for them to simply provide the current up to date information. Legally, if ownership and other matters have exchanged hands, it needs to be updated in all the proper paperwork, if it hasn't already.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2g1k9c/cryptorush-llc

http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2h2bd6/cryptorush-llc

2 Members:

Chad Creighton (also a part of Creighton Publishing, listed as the President)
Stephen Benignus

Houston, Texas, 77005
2429 Bissonnet St

DogecoinDarkForkening

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:19:09 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 11:31:01 AM by DogecoinDarkForkening

A 3 second query turned this up, I'm sure more details could be found, but it would be beneficial for all for them to simply provide the current up to date information. Legally, if ownership and other matters have exchanged hands, it needs to be updated in all the proper paperwork, if it hasn't already.

2 Members:

Stephen Benignus

Houston, Texas, 77005
2429 Bissonnet St

Yeah, that site is awful. I have used it in the past to dig up information on clients, but it really isn't all that helpful. All it is there for is a little teaser, hoping you'll purchase a Dun & Bradstreet report. Sort of like googling someone's name and all of the links that pop up first, "Click here for a full background check on ...insert name here..." But if you think you found something, run with it  Smiley

Wait a minute don't you not own Crypto Rush and have nothing to do with it?

Why are you still talking then?

If you have no involvement in any of this why are you still claiming to?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

If you bought Crypto Rush you are responsible for any accumulated debts the previous Crypto Rush owners had...

You do know that right?

It's kind of a law in like well pretty well every country in the world....
DogecoinDarkForkening

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:48:23 PM

2 Members:

Stephen Benignus

Houston, Texas, 77005
2429 Bissonnet St

Yeah, that site is awful. I have used it in the past to dig up information on clients, but it really isn't all that helpful. All it is there for is a little teaser, hoping you'll purchase a Dun & Bradstreet report. Sort of like googling someone's name and all of the links that pop up first, "Click here for a full background check on ...insert name here..." But if you think you found something, run with it  Smiley

Wait a minute don't you not own Crypto Rush and have nothing to do with it?

Why are you still talking then?

If you have no involvement in any of this why are you still claiming to?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

If you bought Crypto Rush you are responsible for any accumulated debts the previous Crypto Rush owners had...

You do know that right?

It's kind of a law in like well pretty well every country in the world....

Well, had you read any of what you quoted you would be able to answer your own questions. Why am I speaking? Because I am trying to answer the questions that people have. Would it be better to just leave everyone hanging, stewing in their own speculation? If so, go right ahead. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread. I never claimed to have no involvement in any of this. Do I own CryptoRush? No. Am I involved? Yes. Involvement and ownership are two completely different things.

You made it pretty apparent that you are the one who stole the coins off of everyone.

The fact that you have so many details and so much misogyny for your girlfriend is one of the main reasons you are obviously a confirmed sociopath.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:54:17 PM

Well, had you read any of what you quoted you would be able to answer your own questions. Why am I speaking? Because I am trying to answer the questions that people have. Would it be better to just leave everyone hanging, stewing in their own speculation? If so, go right ahead. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread. I never claimed to have no involvement in any of this. Do I own CryptoRush? No. Am I involved? Yes. Involvement and ownership are two completely different things.

You made it pretty apparent that you are the one who stole the coins off of everyone.

The fact that you have so many details and so much misogyny for your girlfriend is one of the main reasons you are obviously a confirmed sociopath.

JCJr222

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:19:21 PM

Actually, I know which coins were stolen because I did the audits to put a dollar figure on the theft for LE. Had anyone of us been involved, we wouldn't have been so quick to hand over all of our evidence. Had you read the posts you are commenting on, you would realize how crazy your accusations sound.

At your request, I will no longer update the community and y'all can speculate as much as you'd like. The next post will have a link to the new thread.
CryptoRush (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:20:56 PM

New thread for CryptoRush 2.0 theft updates and repayment information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977290.new#new
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91]
  Print  

Jump to: