Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141786 times)
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:51:06 PM

But some people lost a LOT of money here. Why aren't they pursuing it legally?

Probably because, nobody lost any real value, or big amounts. I mean, we all have coins in there, but not billions of euros, more like a few dollars each.

We are all in there with small amounts, personally i'm also in just about the numbers you are in
and i believe most users have about same numbers, with exceptions of course..

Also, i dont really think that anyone actually trading coins does leave large amounts in exchanges, and people did have time to withdraw most alts before site went down..

At todays rates, if one has say 5 btc in there, they are really worth less than organising an overseas law suit.
Its not like one pays 150 euros to a lawyer and you instantly get your coins back, it would take a lot of resources.

I really cannot stand your fucking attitude, you say because people did not lose a big amount, bitch i lost over 2 BTC's

You're not the smartest one are you?
2 BTC is not a big amount. If it was, you would have lawyered up already, instead of whining like a baby
and calling someones' different opinion "a fucking attitude". Or you cant even pay a lawyer, which one is it?

You claim your "business" (selling ghashes on ebay, whatever that means) was destroyed, because you lost access to 2 BTCs?
I have some news for you, its not business, until you make a living out of it.

You are funny when you keep the same passwords for different services, you funnier when you use all those ghetto curses you see in tv against people you disagree with, or dont even understand, but the ROFLS came pouring with this one:
into weird things like Pokemon

Anyway, back on topic:

Linkandzelda, Thanks for coming here to post some answers.

My question is this:
Who is the current owner of CR?

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:39:01 PM

My question is this:

I second that question, and if I may expand - can you briefly lay out the sequence of events - from when CR had its first significant loss leading to insolvency, as I'm sure a lot of people are thoroughly confused by now as to what actually happened. There seem to have been multiple ownership changes, you are saying you are not involved anymore but you are still defending current efforts to restore the site, so you do keep contact with the current team, right?

The other thing I never understood and I still don't - why was trading allowed to continue for weeks after the site was clearly insolvent? Didn't that make the whole mess even more messy?

horiacretan

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:08:08 PM

But some people lost a LOT of money here. Why aren't they pursuing it legally?

Probably because, nobody lost any real value, or big amounts. I mean, we all have coins in there, but not billions of euros, more like a few dollars each.

We are all in there with small amounts, personally i'm also in just about the numbers you are in
and i believe most users have about same numbers, with exceptions of course..

Also, i dont really think that anyone actually trading coins does leave large amounts in exchanges, and people did have time to withdraw most alts before site went down..

At todays rates, if one has say 5 btc in there, they are really worth less than organising an overseas law suit.
Its not like one pays 150 euros to a lawyer and you instantly get your coins back, it would take a lot of resources.

I really cannot stand your fucking attitude, you say because people did not lose a big amount, bitch i lost over 2 BTC's

You're not the smartest one are you?
2 BTC is not a big amount. If it was, you would have lawyered up already, instead of whining like a baby
and calling someones' different opinion "a fucking attitude". Or you cant even pay a lawyer, which one is it?

You claim your "business" (selling ghashes on ebay, whatever that means) was destroyed, because you lost access to 2 BTCs?
I have some news for you, its not business, until you make a living out of it.

You are funny when you keep the same passwords for different services, you funnier when you use all those ghetto curses you see in tv against people you disagree with, or dont even understand, but the ROFLS came pouring with this one:
into weird things like Pokemon

Anyway, back on topic:

My question is this:

The bitch of bitcointalk, that should be your name, what would be a reasonable number to lose in your dumb book, where one should get respect ? Answer that,... stupid, you are going to thank Zelda for what ?

You feel compassion for a hacker that got hacked ? Is that it,? You must like it when you get raped, cause all i see is that you thank and praise the molester.

Dummy, i would rather get insulted than robbed, it is not the number by which you get robbed or the size of the dick in yous @ss, one is called robbery and the other is called rape, but i guess in your book if they put the tip in, is Ok.

Well, if over 2 BTC's would have bought me 285 Gh/s on CEX, how many Bitcoins, would that amount of Gh/s, bring me, since this happened?

So do you think we will ever get paid what is fair, guess what ?

We wont even get paid what other exchanges offer on Giveaways yearly.

I would love to have you all against a wall, if a person steals a bread to feed his children it's ok with me, even though is wrong, but if you steal to buy another Mac computer screen, i would rip ur nuts off and feed them to my dogs.

P.S. You said back on topic? LMFAO.
linkandzelda

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 01:43:25 AM

linkandzelda   feel for you man, it must have been an incredibly stressful time for you.
I will trade when there up & running again.  Smiley
What's your plans for the near future?
Learn from the errors & come back stronger brother..
 bitmita
    x

Taking the time to say thanks, this means a lot out of the majority of replies here Smiley. I answered someone else's questions below to give insight into the future.

Hi linkandzelda,

Just wanted to convey my gratitude for you reaching out to your previous client base.

1. Was your business, Cryptorush insolvent at the time you sold?

2. How much (roughly) did you sell for?

3. If/when the new site comes back online. Would you personally be happy trading there?

4. What are your future plans? Are you currently involved in/plan to start-up another cryptocurrency business?

No problem at all, here are some answers.

1. CR was insolvent in the Bitcoin and almost Litecoin & Potcoin currencies at the time it was "sold". This means that every other currency (except for the ones with small chunks that I had sold like AUR and MZC) were solvent at the time I passed it over.

2. I never actually sold the business I gave it away free of charge with the condition that the new entity takes on the responsibility of repaying users. I "sold" it for $0. At the time it was very difficult to think straight about what to do, and my plans would have worked if BlackCoin problems didn't happen. It was after that I just had to find someone who could run the site as I was no longer in a state to run it, with people offloading onto me I guess anyone would feel the same way. That's why I tried to find people who would just take over with the intention of saving it.

3. Yea, I would trade there simply to support the sites growth. I used to trade on the old CR all the time, sending my personal funds back into fees. I'd trade on their again providing the new site is run well and they have the coins they trade in. What I mean to say is, I probably wouldn't go out of my way to trade coins that I didn't want to just to show support. Maybe I'm wrong about that but theres no site up yet for me to give an answer as to how it will feel trading there. From a general and personal perspective I'd have no problem trading there in the future, since I have faith in the new team.

4. My future plans are I want to start a new business but I'm still assessing things and "recovering" from these past events. I'm afraid with my name all over the place here and various media sites it's damaged, and that won't help any new business startup. I really liked running CR and cryptos in general is probably the best thing I discovered to date. If people think I'm the "big bad scammer behind crypto rush" it will inevitably hurt any future business I decide to go into. I do hope me answering these questions from people gives people a better view of the situation and of me as a person.

Crypto Rush taught me some things about my ability to run (or inability, depends how people look at it) a business so I have to go away and think hard before opening something new. I don't want events like this to happen again because of a fault or something I did wrong. And then there's the other question, how many people who are angry like horiacretan would act if I took on a new venture. I can foresee that they would come to bang down the doors, at least that's what I would fear if I opened another business. So this situation has trapped me basically, and until Crypto Rush is open again and I can see that plans are in progress and being executed to pay people back, I'd actually feel bad if I opened another site.

That should give you some insight into my thoughts. Also thanks for asking a question like this, makes me happy Smiley

Anyway, back on topic:

My question is this:

We've been through 3 new owners already, the first one was Fyrstikken who was in charge for about a week until he stole funds, and I forcefully took it back from him. At the time I was negotiating with another person to take control because Fyrstikken was doing nothing but sitting there and spreading false news about progress. This other person was Sygma, and he's the one I handed it to eventually. He then brought on a whole team of workers (the current team) to act in various positions. Then recently Sygma stepped down but the current team stayed as it is, with a member of that team currently in the works to become the owner and assume Sygma's role. On paper and from a legal standpoint, Crypto Rush still belongs to me, though I have no power over its operation or future.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 01:59:22 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 03:39:06 AM by horiacretan

linkandzelda   feel for you man, it must have been an incredibly stressful time for you.
 bitmita
    x

Taking the time to say thanks, this means a lot out of the majority of replies here Smiley. I answered someone else's questions below to give insight into the future.

Hi linkandzelda,

Just wanted to convey my gratitude for you reaching out to your previous client base.

3. If/when the new site comes back online. Would you personally be happy trading there?

4. What are your future plans? Are you currently involved in/plan to start-up another cryptocurrency business?

1. CR was insolvent in the Bitcoin and almost Litecoin & Potcoin currencies at the time it was "sold". This means that every other currency (except for the ones with small chunks that I had sold like AUR and MZC) were solvent at the time I passed it over.

2. I never actually sold the business I gave it away free of charge with the condition that the new entity takes on the responsibility of repaying users. I "sold" it for $0. At the time it was very difficult to think straight about what to do, and my plans would have worked if BlackCoin problems didn't happen. It was after that I just had to find someone who could run the site as I was no longer in a state to run it, with people offloading onto me I guess anyone would feel the same way. That's why I tried to find people who would just take over with the intention of saving it.

3. Yea, I would trade there simply to support the sites growth. I used to trade on the old CR all the time, sending my personal funds back into fees. I'd trade on their again providing the new site is run well and they have the coins they trade in. What I mean to say is, I probably wouldn't go out of my way to trade coins that I didn't want to just to show support. Maybe I'm wrong about that but theres no site up yet for me to give an answer as to how it will feel trading there. From a general and personal perspective I'd have no problem trading there in the future, since I have faith in the new team.

4. My future plans are I want to start a new business but I'm still assessing things and "recovering" from these past events. I'm afraid with my name all over the place here and various media sites it's damaged, and that won't help any new business startup. I really liked running CR and cryptos in general is probably the best thing I discovered to date. If people think I'm the "big bad scammer behind crypto rush" it will inevitably hurt any future business I decide to go into. I do hope me answering these questions from people gives people a better view of the situation and of me as a person.

Crypto Rush taught me some things about my ability to run (or inability, depends how people look at it) a business so I have to go away and think hard before opening something new. I don't want events like this to happen again because of a fault or something I did wrong. And then there's the other question, how many people who are angry like horiacretan would act if I took on a new venture. I can foresee that they would come to bang down the doors, at least that's what I would fear if I opened another business. So this situation has trapped me basically, and until Crypto Rush is open again and I can see that plans are in progress and being executed to pay people back, I'd actually feel bad if I opened another site.

That should give you some insight into my thoughts. Also thanks for asking a question like this, makes me happy Smiley

Anyway, back on topic:

My question is this:

We've been through 3 new owners already, the first one was Fyrstikken who was in charge for about a week until he stole funds, and I forcefully took it back from him. At the time I was negotiating with another person to take control because Fyrstikken was doing nothing but sitting there and spreading false news about progress. This other person was Sygma, and he's the one I handed it to eventually. He then brought on a whole team of workers (the current team) to act in various positions. Then recently Sygma stepped down but the current team stayed as it is, with a member of that team currently in the works to become the owner and assume Sygma's role. On paper and from a legal standpoint, Crypto Rush still belongs to me, though I have no power over its operation or future.

You dumb motherfucker, after we all got fucked out of our coins, you just walked away, left us for dead and let others lure us in, to suck out what was left. Is that what the fuck i read ?

Great job stupid, so it was you all along.

So there's your answer, the hacker got hacked, he panicked and ran, other slick fucks, picked up the mouse and led us to believe it was all gravy, took what was left and took off with the rest.

So this is the dumb fuck, that you guys feel sorry for, and you easy bitches end up apologizing too, with remarks like, " I know it must have been stressful for you" Boo Hoo mutherfucker, you weak link, inbred bastard, i would put your right hand on the door frame and close it shut, i would feed you ethernet cord soup, for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of your life.

You look like you never missed breakfast and naps in the afternoon, you fat fuck.

I bet you are the only child too, i hope you are, your kind should be extinct.

They stole from what you created while you were sleeping with a buffalo wing in your mouth and let others run the house, then they left you in the gutter.

Because of your stupidity thousands got damaged, you should have been flushed down the toilet or swallowed, i cant believe so many crossed paths with you in this life time, you fucking idiot.

And this is the conclusion, this is the kind of pimple faced little shits that we trust with value.

Good luck trading else where with confidence and hope the exchange is not owned by a fat Eunuch, that has no back bone for business, any sense of responsibility and bites more than he can chew. You shameless bastard.

You need to go to Jail behind this whole thing, if you think that, by walking away because some other thief promised to correct things if you give him full access to people's funds, accounts and personal information, you got absolved of wrong doing, you must be dreaming.
cameronpalte

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:02:51 AM

You guys should add curecoin.

Bitcoin Facuet List - Free http://bitcoinsfaucetslist.blogspot.com/
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:08:13 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 02:27:59 AM by horiacretan

You guys should add curecoin.

Did you just come out of a coma ?

And yes, it seems like you got the right coin for whatever is wrong with you.
linkandzelda

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 04:08:03 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 05:45:44 AM by linkandzelda

So there's your answer, the hacker got hacked, he panicked and ran, other slick fucks, picked up the mouse and led us to believe it was all gravy, took what was left and took off with the rest.

They stole from what you created while you were sleeping with a buffalo wing in your mouth and let others run the house, then they left you in the gutter.

Not going to directly quote, but handing it over to people wasn't just me giving it on bare promises. There was signed agreements and paperwork involved. I'm not saying it would indemnify me at all, I'm still liable right now for peoples funds and you think I don't know that? Do you have any idea what it feels like to be me right now, because I don't think you have a clue. It feels more than shitty to get fucked over by people you trusted, and have half the world hate you for it as well. I made some poor choices when handling the situation, but I'm still here at least and sticking around trying to push the team to get moving already so you guys get paid back, and you're calling me a "weak link"? I know you're angry but seriously, have some compassion for once in your keyboard warrior life.

Just thought I'd add you guys are not the only one that lost coins, I lost 30+ bitcoins through these events so nobody was eating buffalo wings here. I'm not trying to sound like a victim either but it's hard when you lose your money and business and cause pain for others due to crappy events like these.

EDIT: Are you talking about the March 11 hack or a different event?
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:01:49 AM

Not going to directly quote, but handing it over to people wasn't just me giving it on bare promises. There was signed agreements and paperwork involved. I'm not saying it would indemnify me at all, I'm still liable right now for peoples funds and you think I don't know that? Do you have any idea what it feels like to be me right now, because I don't think you have a clue. It feels more than shitty to get fucked over by people you trusted, and have half the world hate you for it as well. I made some poor choices when handling the situation, but I'm still here at least and sticking around trying to push the team to get moving already so you guys get paid back, and you're calling me a "weak link"? I know you're angry but seriously, have some compassion for once in your keyboard warrior life.

Just thought I'd add you guys are not the only one that lost coins, I lost 30+ bitcoins through these events so nobody was eating buffalo wings here. I'm not trying to sound like a victim either but it's hard when you lose your money and business and cause pain for others due to crappy events like these.

Alright, so then let's talk solutions, we established fault and loss.

The people that you signed the company over to, are they still around ? And if yes, are they willing to work on this problem to be fixed ?

Again,..if yes, you guys have already received help from various pools to make things work trough donations, was that also smoke and mirrors or is it a real fact ?

Open the site again with a mining pool, so we can mine with Crytpto Rush directly, charge 2% fees for mining, and i will be Ok with that, i pay fees else where anyway, mind as well work towards my investment or loss if you will.

The CR Shares should start trading as soon as possible, the site also should do an exact audit an all accounts, and allow us to trade virtual, do not allow incoming deposits or withdrawals as of now, until the exchange gets back on it's feet.

As virtual trading takes place, the exchange should keep track and deduct fees from this virtual trading in a closed exchange (it may become a tight trade, but it will still be a trade) which will be added to the losses of Crypto Rush.

So, trading with closed doors for now, mining with you guys, and i know that you all have heavy gear that could mine at the same time to recover losses for your clients.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:43:32 AM

are you in direct contact with the "new" owners or whatever you want to call them?? i am starting to find it extremly concerning as the lenght of time its taking to create this new website is a joke! about 7weeks now this is not acceptable in the crypto world. also why weren't people given the honest option to withdraw there other alts before they pulled the website down?
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:04:52 AM

Alright, so then let's talk solutions, we established fault and loss.

The people that you signed the company over to, are they still around ? And if yes, are they willing to work on this problem to be fixed ?

Again,..if yes, you guys have already received help from various pools to make things work trough donations, was that also smoke and mirrors or is it a real fact ?

Open the site again with a mining pool, so we can mine with Crytpto Rush directly, charge 2% fees for mining, and i will be Ok with that, i pay fees else where anyway, mind as well work towards my investment or loss if you will.

The CR Shares should start trading as soon as possible, the site also should do an exact audit an all accounts, and allow us to trade virtual, do not allow incoming deposits or withdrawals as of now, until the exchange gets back on it's feet.

As virtual trading takes place, the exchange should keep track and deduct fees from this virtual trading in a closed exchange (it may become a tight trade, but it will still be a trade) which will be added to the losses of Crypto Rush.

So, trading with closed doors for now, mining with you guys, and i know that you all have heavy gear that could mine at the same time to recover losses for your clients.

Mining sounds like a pretty good idea! +1 (autopayout of course Cheesy)

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:26:18 PM

You were running SFTP on your server in a production environment?

Seriously?

Well anyhow. The good thing from all this, you had a nice looking exchange, and so far nobody has put a contract on your head or anyone else's.

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:37:07 PM

You were running SFTP on your server in a production environment?

Seriously?

Well anyhow. The good thing from all this, you had a nice looking exchange, and so far nobody has put a contract on your head or anyone else's.

Finally somebody with common sense.
idall

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:54:45 PM

kristian, surprised to see you follow the rest of your shit
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:26:36 PM

kristian, surprised to see you follow the rest of your shit

It's more like his shit is following him and he can't get rid of the smell. He really stunk up the whole internet with it.
CryptoGuy2014

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:17:02 AM

So, as far as I know, their is an unknown group of people in some unknown part of the world trying to get the site back up?

Can we get names and what country they are in?

There really needs to be transparency in this, Nobody will trust an exchange that does not have transparency.

I use cryptsy because they are located 45 min. from my house so I can drive there if need be.

Knowing who and where your money is located really is important in trusting an exchange.

If legal action is necessary, we will find out from the ISP and hosting company anyway, not that difficult, but would love some cooperation.
RockHound

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:13:36 AM

bitmita
    x

Hi linkandzelda,

Anyway, back on topic:

My question is this:

Linkandzelda, Thanks for your answers - It's honorable giving time to people who need support.

I never used Cryptorush, but have some friends who loved the site, just like a lot of the now "Haters" on here. To be fair that's something as Founder you have to live with, their anger being understandable.
It's the Hackers that are ultimately to blame and you all fell victim to their theft. I think it's noble for any man owing up to personal failings/mis-management/poor client disclosure, and his ability to move on from it, so respect for that L&Z!
Personally I think you should carry on pursuing the number one priority - your previous client base. Not sure how much influence you still have being CEO with no Power of Attorney, but if there's anyway letting Sygma (or successor) know to provide more frequent/scheduled updates, I'm sure Cryptorushers will appreciate.
Best of luck for your future projects, you've demonstrated at least to me, a desire to become a better/conscientious leader.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 04:31:47 AM

bitmita
    x

Hi linkandzelda,

Anyway, back on topic:

My question is this:

Linkandzelda, Thanks for your answers - It's honorable giving time to people who need support.

I never used Cryptorush, but have some friends who loved the site, just like a lot of the now "Haters" on here. To be fair that's something as Founder you have to live with, their anger being understandable.
It's the Hackers that are ultimately to blame and you all fell victim to their theft. I think it's noble for any man owing up to personal failings/mis-management/poor client disclosure, and his ability to move on from it, so respect for that L&Z!
Personally I think you should carry on pursuing the number one priority - your previous client base. Not sure how much influence you still have being CEO with no Power of Attorney, but if there's anyway letting Sygma (or successor) know to provide more frequent/scheduled updates, I'm sure Cryptorushers will appreciate.
Best of luck for your future projects, you've demonstrated at least to me, a desire to become a better/conscientious leader.

You are an ass wipe and a brown nose, that got paid to post on this board, kick rocks bitch, i almost spilled my coffee reading your comments whispered in your ear by a nasty wench.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:03:53 AM

You are an ass wipe and a brown nose, that got paid to post on this board, kick rocks bitch, i almost spilled my coffee reading your comments whispered in your ear by a nasty wench.

That was awesome, man. I was literally thinking the same things though. "Oh, you lost all of these peoples' money but you are such a great leader!"
Is that similar to calling Mark Karpeles a hero?

I haven't been following CR much, but I feel for all of our community that got fucked by them. Hackers, coins getting lost, and irreversible transactions seem to be part of the times right now for Bitcoin.

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:01:41 AM

bitmita
    x

Hi linkandzelda,

Anyway, back on topic:

My question is this:

The more i read your comments the more i want to reach out and rip the backbone out of your body and see you fold slowly to the ground like the bitch you are.

"but have some friends who loved the site, just like a lot of the now "Haters" on here. " What haters ? you sack of shit, we are victims you mutherfucking hump !
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: