Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken BTC Withdrawals on Gox -- 2230 EST, 28 JAN: 1654 broken TX!!  (Read 176879 times)
arruah
Legendary

Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 02:10:57 PM

Maybe it makes sense to contact the Bitcoin Foundation that they influenced him and found out the real situation?

BCH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrScrotes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:15:09 PM

I do not think they would respond.
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:20:18 PM

for WTF exists a bitcoin - foundation then?  they are surely complicit in this heist with all those scammer personalities at the helm !

being member of BTC foundation leads behind iron bars -----  not sure if they really just worked hard enough for this image yet-  Congrats Wink
 !
Industro

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:24:03 PM

I contacted a lawyer in Japan about MtGox withdrawal "problems".

I was surprised he already knew the case because someone already contacted him about it Friday. He said he will be able to take the case. Also, customers grouping dramatically increases chances of success. If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me.

We must act fast, as time flies, our chances of getting our monies back decreases significantly.

I have a "very sizable" bitcoin transaction that has been hung up in a failed Mt. Gox transaction for 10 days now. I was attempting to remove all my coins from Mt. Gox (because I have lost all my confidence in them) and the transaction never made it to the blockchain.

I have received several (3) generic "boiler-plate" responses from Mt. Gox Support (the same message they posted on their Support Forum about how "this is only affecting a small number of users," etc. But I am watching the total value of stuck transactions exceed 40,000 bitcoins (that's $32.3 million USD at Bitstamp prices) and 41,000 bad transactions.

We NEED legal action before Mt. Gox absconds with all our money. The problem is getting WORSE. not better.

btcinsight, can you please post the lawyer's contact information here so we may all send him/her the specific details of our individual cases? This could turn into a class-action situation very quickly if Mt. Gox doesn't reply to legal notification.

It the lawyer English-speaking?
arruah
Legendary

Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 04:02:59 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 04:20:21 PM by arruah

for WTF exists a bitcoin - foundation then?  they are surely complicit in this heist with all those scammer personalities at the helm !

being member of BTC foundation leads behind iron bars -----  not sure if they really just worked hard enough for this image yet-  Congrats Wink
 !
I am an foundation member and I sent an email to the fund.

Hello.

I am a member of the fund . You need to give an answer about the delay in the withdrawal of coins Exchange mtgox.com which is a gold member of the organization.
I have a week can not get my coins and technical support team is not responding. Mark Karpeles who is also a member of our foundation does not react .
Why do we need all this fund if it is silent in such difficult situations? Make clear, if they have any coins? Or hacked and they need to sue ? More than 40 000 coins is a very large sum for the system, you can undermine the credibility of Bitcoins his silence at such a time .
Sorry for my English.
--
WBR Amrenov Kanat

BCH
zyk

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:15:50 PM

then lets find out which interests are served by them  Cheesy......besides being suspended when found out to be a greedy asshole facing charges Wink
der_meister

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:22:20 PM

I have 19 BTC delayed from 30 January. Today I made more withdrawals - 13x0.5 BTC and one of 2 BTC. First 10x0.5 were broadcasted immediately but the others didn't appear at all. So, ATM I'm waiting 22.5 BTC...and I have more coins in Gox Lips sealed

Moving on is a simple thing,
what it leaves behind is hard...
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:32:31 PM

I got about 8 replies from the same guy today - basically saying nothing has changed, we're working on it, so don't worry.

Screw Gox! This is the seventh day I have waited.

Anyone intereted in following me on Twitter please do so and retweet a post or two (make sure @MagicalTux @BTCFoundation are in the first line).

https://twitter.com/Broken_Gox

http://brokengox.info/

I aim to piss them off if nothing else, and even embarrass them, so will keep it up for a couple of weeks.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
MrWr1TeR

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:36:55 PM

I'm waiting since 28th of January for 1.4 BTC to appear in the blockchain. Wrote two support tickets, no response.
Also withdrawl of €1000 from 3rd of January... not in my bankaccount yet.

It's not a big amount compared to some of you, but it's quite a bit of money for me.  Shocked Sad
Bugpowder

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:18:17 PM

for WTF exists a bitcoin - foundation then?  they are surely complicit in this heist with all those scammer personalities at the helm !

being member of BTC foundation leads behind iron bars -----  not sure if they really just worked hard enough for this image yet-  Congrats Wink
 !

Bitcoin Foundation's role is to lobby US congress to influence policy with the goal of minimizing regulations on bitcoin companies.  They aren't Mt. Gox tech support.  When it was forming you could buy your seat on the board with a big donation (like Mt. Gox) made.  These days they are well funded and I think we will see the removal of people that could reflect negatively on the foundation's mission (Shrem, Tux, etc).
sl317

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:21:39 PM

Gox come back me my 100BTC. I will donative you 1 BTC
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/9808/23942984.0/0_7a2b4_c90daff_XL.jpg
zyk

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:43:50 PM

!

Bitcoin Foundation's role is to lobby US congress to influence policy with the goal of minimizing regulations on bitcoin companies.  They aren't Mt. Gox tech support.  When it was forming you could buy your seat on the board with a big donation (like Mt. Gox) made.  These days they are well funded and I think we will see the removal of people that could reflect negatively on the foundation's mission (Shrem, Tux, etc).

if its role is  to keep quiet instead of protecting the community of bitcoinholders and  sell out our interests ( which in this case is only not to be scammed by its own

members!!! )

to the highest bidder then of course its not amazing that the members end up one after the other behind iron bars...and deservedly so !!

lobbying in congress can not be performed by such individuals
zyk

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:18:47 PM

if they are playing the deaf and dumbfounded everyone of em at the helm is a corrupted scumbag, it gets patently clear for what purpose they are set up --- as they are financed by all

those "poor, overregulated" Mt. Gox scams for whom they are complicitly lobbying ------ or better sweeping the "dust" under the rug ! 

btcinsight

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:58:35 PM

Now 1931 stuck tx as I'm writing those lines, totalling more than 40000 BTC in outputs. Looks like more and more people smell the shit and try to get out, but without legal action, I fear it's already too late unfortunately.

Bitrated user: 2btcinsight.
xorred

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:10:10 PM

add me to the list.

WTF?
MikeH

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:22:09 AM

don't know what to think, withdrew 2.01 btc yesterday and it still hasn't hit the blockchain, created ticket - no response.

tried another 1.8 btc this morning and it went through straight away.

they need to at least copy/paste a response to prevent everyone flooding out of gox.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:50:09 AM

Their end to withdrawals in USD (or other fiat) was my sign to leave MTGOX for good. It's been about 7 months since then and am very happy I did.

Good luck to you all who have funds there.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

njcarlos

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:42:10 AM

For what it's worth, I made 2 withdrawals (purposefully) of slightly over 1BTC each and one hit immediately (the 2nd tx), while the first has yet to arrive (I think I'm going on about 4 days now). So, there's something wrong that they're clearly addressing, I just don't see the rhyme or reason for why some transactions are sent immediately, and others aren't.
Industro

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:59:15 AM

Guys, after only 2 attempts by Mt. Gox to send my failed "large" bitcoin withdrawal from over 10 days ago, I can see that this TX problem is simply not a "priority" for Mt. Gox. After all, we only represent a "small number of users" and while some people's smaller withdrawals seem to trickle through after 6 or 7 days, the rest of us are watching the list of failed Mt. Gox transactions exceed 1,550 ($33.3 million USD @ Bitstamp). This is $1 million USD more than just this morning, even though the value per coin has dropped!  Shocked

The writing is on the wall. We aren't getting our money. I've waited 10 days, and all I get from support is generic boiler-plate responses.

So, we NEED to get legal representation to seek resolution on our behalf before Mt. Gox goes completely insolvent and we lose everything. My life's savings is tied up in my "final" Mt. Gox withdrawal (I was pulling out all my money because I don't trust them anymore) and here we are... with no one to turn to.

If you have any knowledge of, experience with, or contacts who can recommend an attorney based in Japan who (1) speaks english, (2) works with financial fraud cases, and (3) who is willing to take on a Bitcoin-related case, please post this information here.

I, for one, am willing to contribute a portion of my recovery for the services of a good lawyer if they can recoup our hostage coins. I have already contact my personal attorney, and he'll be drafting a letter on my behalf, but he is not based in Tokyo. We need someone LOCAL to Mt. Gox who can take this to court if need be.

Please post anything you can about identifying a lawyer to represent our interests...
gizmoh
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:17:36 AM

'Good' News, they ain't taking hostage our coins:

My >10 days old withdrawal request been automatically cancelled and returned to my account.

2014/02/04 07:55:50   In      5.00000000 BTC   136.19304189 BTC
Cancelled transfer because of timeout: Bitcoin withdraw to ****
2014/02/04 07:53:36   In      9.00000000 BTC   131.19304189 BTC
Cancelled transfer because of timeout:

Anyone else getting back their btc?

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: