Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best HODL in this Red Zone?  (Read 1090 times)
Semedojunior60

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

Holding during red Zone is always difficult and stressful. However, there are good coins to hold during Red zone.
Holding  Ethereum, NEO, ONT, EOS. These are coins with solid project behind them. Its good investing and holding some of these coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

i would one coin i feel future secure with that coin the coin is Neo and Tron both the coins have great management and team and tie ups so we can feel secured with this coin
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

i still many altcoins man. they are down very very deep now. but idk 'bout that
i still believe if sometimes they will rise again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

Holding during red Zone is always difficult and stressful. However, there are good coins to hold during Red zone.
Holding  Ethereum, NEO, ONT, EOS. These are coins with solid project behind them. Its good investing and holding some of these coins
red zone for some speculator could be best area to buy.they speculate with their money by adding their altcoin or bitcoin stock.after some several months maybe they received result by holding it.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

I'm always holding altcoin because when I see the market is red zone and I think this is the best time to buy action. Recently I buy INS coin and I want to hold it for a long time. In a couple of days ago I hold BOB and INV because this coin price is now very low so it is the best time to buy this coin and must hold for a long time. If you want to buy this coin so must visit and start your buying now because this time coin value is very dumped.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

The best hodl is to look at the markets and pick the ones that stay the same while others are dumping. Take a look at ethereum classic ETC which is holding well and actually rising while others are in the red.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

I have quite a couple of coins that am holding on my portfolio. Moreover, the one that didn't depreciate in value is one of the coins am holding called Nexty. Nexty has survived this bear market and that is the only coins that I have that is holding good value. Others have plummet by -50 or more
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Yes at this time The favorite coin I hold is Bitcoin because the chance to experience a great improvement is still awake than any other Altcoin that takes a relatively long time to move. So, Bitcoin is more assured for the future.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

The best coin in think has value in the long term is redd coin this is a social media coin that is working on integrating social networking sites and the marketplaces established there with cryptocurrencies and the future prediction for this is quite great
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

Tether.  Grin
It is at red now but still 1 USD.  Grin

Without it actually there is none. All are red and I just dont want to look at it for now for I will just get disappointed. Although I know it will go back up there is still this feeling that it may take a long time.
But emotions should not get over us. Let it be and the market will change its flow. Just wait for it.
Tether is the perfect coin to hold during a bear market but once the bull market begins you need to hold  bitcoin or altcoins or the amount of them that you can buy will go down as the price of them goes up while the value of Tether stays the same, but since I do not think the market is going to go down that much and there are even signs it could begin to recover then it is the time to hold something else other than tether.
domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

I converted my ETH, BTC to USD to avoid the loss, And now, when the market is growing by its values then I converted again USD to BTC. At this moment, My best HODL coins are TIO, REBL, CCO, CRED, ETH and some others. Now, I hope the time has come to regain my profit! It's July 18, and the crypto market is growing.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:11:11 AM

As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

The best thing to do by that time is to hold your coins or just invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the future, this is the reason why volatility is very important.
SlavSL

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:15:41 AM

My best Hodl alt are Seele and Egretia. Most stable among others. check it via CMC
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

The best thing to do by that time is to hold your coins or just invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the future, this is the reason why volatility is very important.
Well the best hodle is maybe altcoin. Because as what we all have seen because some altcoin is also drop almost half of thier  current price due to the huge dip on the market place. So I believe that buy and selling altcoin is really a good strategy, And we can maybe gain a huge amount of profut on it if we are going to select a good coin.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

I think that the best investment you could make in this market is actually iota, i believe that the technology ismart important that the market dominance or another factor that you can judge because in the end i f the tech is reliable then it will succeed
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

The best thing we can do now is holding BTC, all alts are falling against BTC. We can start accumulating some altcoins after BTC confirms its bullish trend, all traders are waiting for this signal in order to take new positions.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

The best thing we can do now is holding BTC, all alts are falling against BTC. We can start accumulating some altcoins after BTC confirms its bullish trend, all traders are waiting for this signal in order to take new positions.
You are right mate, holding bitcoin for a long-term is a good decision and also may I suggest ethereum coin has also a potential in term of holding those coins will profitable. These coins now were on the top of coinsmarket cap so, no doubt on it if you intended to hold for a long run.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

You are right mate, holding bitcoin for a long-term is a good decision and also may I suggest ethereum coin has also a potential in term of holding those coins will profitable. These coins now were on the top of coinsmarket cap so, no doubt on it if you intended to hold for a long run.
Yes.Having bitcoin and ethereum for a long term holding will really make us more profitable if we can see their prices already reaching their peaks.Although i've seen already a price increase for btc in a steady manner,hopefully the price for ethereum will make a huge increase too in the next months.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
grwth-hckr

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:09:39 PM

Bitcoin mainly.. Keep an eye on VET for the upcoming month tho.. only alt I fully trust.
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

Now the main thing to remember for what you came to the crypto currency market. I came here to help develop the crypto-exchange industry and therefore do not exchange my tokens in USDT. The best coins now are Ethereum, Cardano, IOta and Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: