Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH  (Read 31670 times)
Fixart96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

Yes, at the moment I think it's very good to invest in ethereum because now the market is red, buying it is the right choice, and I believe ethereum prices will rise this year and I can benefit from it.
zhexian

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:55:31 AM

Yes, I will think this is the best time to invest in Ethereum. Because Ethereum has entered the year since this year, prices have fallen very sharply and are continuing to fall. Up to now, I think this is the lowest price in Ethereum. We can invest now.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

It a completely ridiculous fee for ethereum now, very low fee, humans are actually in panic and now satisfied approximately the existing scenario however as a very good investor I suppose this is the fine time to invest within the ethereum because the logic is to invest whilst the rate is low and sell while the charge is excessive.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

Yeah, I think it is, and I think that a lot of other people are going to agree to this. Ethereum has proven its worth over time, and i must mention that it has gained the public's trust. All that we need is to be patient, and invest more in the coin now that we can get it at a far cheaper price. Buy at the dip, sell when the prices are back up.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

I think it is very suitable to invest in Ethereum now. Because the price of Ethereum in this year's market fell very badly. The price of Ethereum has fallen to the present, and I think it is already the lowest price.

After the last price drops, the price of Ethereum is really good! I set buy orders up to 200 USD. I have to wait and see how much of them will work out!

Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

Now buy Ethereum is very dangerous. The network has a lot of errors, often high gas per transaction.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

Perhaps it's better to wait and buy when the price drops by 10-20%, which is quite expected by the results of this week.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

From my point of view, definetly it is perfect time to invest in Ethereum. At the moment there is very good buy opportunity and a perfect buy-the-dip Situation to invest in Ethereum for long term.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

And now Ethereum is priced at $ 300.
Maybe you can choose it for investment or wait later until Ethereum costs $ 100.

But maybe Etheruem could go up to $ 800 again, because the market nobody knows where to run.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
nojumkel

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

the ethereum value right presently regards purchase since it's not very costly for individuals which have a major cash. yet, in the event that despite everything you need to purchase ethereum in spite of the fact that you don't have a major cash, you can endeavor to purchase with little parts and offer when it increments. what's more, on the off chance that you can do this again and again, I am certain that at last, you can have a lot of ethereum and you can gather more ethereum sum. I figure ethereum can increment by more than $500 later on, so in the event that we can gather as much ethereum that we can, at that point we can make a considerable measure of benefit.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

In my views it is already profitable if we are going invest in ethereum. This kind of market is way profitable if there will be a huge pump to happen and it is quite interesting to wait.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

I think that today is a good time to invest in ETH, because its price is very low. It seems to me that in a few months the price will sharply go up and bring profit only to the most patient people.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:28:11 PM

If that time you invest in ETH then the big chance at the moment you will be losing money because the current ETH is only 275 dollars only. If you invest in ETH, then you need to be careful, waiting to invest at the moment the exchange rate reaches the bottom because if you do not calm and patience, you will be the wrong investor.

Groxnii

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

Now the best chance to invest in EH is a coin with great growth potential and has not even reached half of its capacity
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:38:22 PM

when the price goes down this is an opportunity to get a lot of profits into a great opportunity for long-term investment
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:41:28 PM

The time to buy is when the price is at its lowest. Obviously, the price of Ethereum now makes it eligible for that conclusion. I am hodling some ETH as well and waiting for it to go up again for a quick buck. It may not have the same performance last year as those experts predicted but I think its still worth our investment because of Ethereum's demand and usage. It is next to bitcoin and can be the safest coin to be invested on.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

if you look at the market situation and the price of etherium that is falling. now is the time to invest in etherium bro. because by buying now then saving it for a long time Ki will become a millionaire .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

I think this is the best time to invest in Ethereum for the price of the ethereum is very low at this time and you can buy with a little investment of $300 per eth and with this you can make huge profits by holding your etherum for long period of time till the market booms and you can sell them at a very promising time.

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

if you look at the market situation and the price of etherium that is falling. now is the time to invest in etherium bro. because by buying now then saving it for a long time Ki will become a millionaire .

I agree with you and have already bought a lot of ethereum coins at a cheap price. I am sure that at the end of the year I will get a good profit.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

If I am to give my best and honest opinion, I think that more than ever, this is the best time to invest in ethereum. The price of ethereum is struggling around $200 now, and if now is not the best time, I don't know when is. Invest now at a cheap rate, and wait for a bull season t count your profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: