Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH  (Read 31670 times)
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

This is the best time to invest in ethereum because the value of ethereum is at the bottom right now. In the coming time, ethereum will bounce and may be beneficial for more profit.
naturerock

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

If you work long-term, I think that now is a good time to invest in the ETH. My opinion is that in the next few months we will see higher prices on the crypto market.

Ya I agree with you, we already hit the bottom and the markets always pick up in the fourth quarter. If you haven't bought alredy it will be too late soon.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

I believe that the etherium will fall even lower than it has now fallen. Vitalik Buterin himself predicted a price of $ 100. the price will fall again.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

As it seems to me, this is not the lowest price for Ethereum. I probably still wait for the decision of the SEC commission on Bitcoin ETF (the decision should be at the end of September), on what verdict the commission will issue depends on the price of all the crypto-currencies. And after that I'll decide whether I should buy ETH
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

ethereum price is its lowest level and i think it's right time to invest in eth for long term,because the price is going to rise up very soon and you'll be earn great profit from its in future
I agree, the ethereum is now almost at the bottom. If we consider how many successful ICO have already passed, we can conclude that in the near future we will again see a good growth of this coin. I'm sure now is the time to buy the ethereum.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
yes, the current price of ethereum is $208, and compare to its highest peak last year, its a good price to store more of it. if bull market will come, your investment give you a lot of profit from it.

HaddenChapman

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
Well honestly I am not sure about ETH but this is the absolute time to invest in Paragon, Stellar and Ripple. These are some excellent coins and shall never let us down.
upperwonder

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

I would not hurry to draw any conclusions. Now there are no prerequisites for growth. It is necessary to wait a little, tendencies on market movement sooner or later should show.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

From my point of view Ethereum is still offering very good buy opportunity. There is currently a perfect buy-the-dip Situation to invest on Ethereum for long term and to get more profits in the future.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

Without minding words ethereum has disappointed many investors but then is it not when it is hottest that the hammer strikes . I think it will be good to buy whole the price is down and hope to make a lot of returns when the price starts heading north.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

ETH has to become sustainable and improve its scalability in the total transaction's size and fee structure. Until then it will just be a pump and dump coin for whales.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

if you talk about its price then yes these investments are profitable financially, but from the perspective I would have thought again
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

ethereum value does not develop and persists at 200 $ there is a possibility of a decline will occur again in the next few months, I am not sure about its growth.
but a good option can be used as a short trade
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

I think so, now is the most ideal and right time to invest ethereum, we will soon get a RoI and of course big profits because ethereum prices immediately skyrocketed, buying ethreum now and smile later.
titanslayerz

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

I'm still waiting for the ethereum to dip more to invest alot on it, but if it starts to go uptrend I'll start daytrading.

█        ▄▄▄▄  █  the cryptocurrency of the future
█▀▀▄  █▄▄█  █  LIGHTNING FAST TRANSACTIONS
█▄▄▀  █▄▄▄  █▄▄▄AND THE LOWEST FEES
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

yes, now ethereum prices are very cheap and I think now is the perfect time to invest because you will get a lot of profits when ethereum prices return to prices above $ 1000

Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

The best point to invest in Ethereum was by 170 USD per coin. But now it is definitely a good point to jump on a train. If you compare the prices,  1200 USD at the beginning of the year and now 200. The Ethereum still has a lot of potential to raise again.

Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:40:29 AM
Merited by Rostock (1)

I think yes, because now the price of Ethereum is very down and it is very good to buy it because if the price increases as happened at the end of December 2017, then the profit you get will be very big.
as we see that many users considered the price at $ 500-600 very low and now seeing a price of $ 200 for one coin is just as urged to invest in the etherium saying that this is a very low price for it but I will tell you one thing that it will probably be even lower, but this does not mean that it will not cost $ 2,000 in the future. if you believe in it and you like technology and you are sure that it will grow in value, invest in it at any cost for one coin

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

I believe right now is the best time to invest in Ethereum, as the price has dropped under $200, if you invest now it would prove to be very profitable for you when the market goes in bull trend. It would certainly cross $1k when the market rises. But you have to remember one thing, Ethereum is good for long-term investment, so you have to be patient.

Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

I believe right now is the best time to invest in Ethereum, as the price has dropped under $200, if you invest now it would prove to be very profitable for you when the market goes in bull trend. It would certainly cross $1k when the market rises. But you have to remember one thing, Ethereum is good for long-term investment, so you have to be patient.

Agree, that the price between 100-200 is the best level for long-term purchases. The ETH inflation rate after new protocols launch should be much lower than it was. + Miners who refuse to mine ETH mover the inflation even lower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: