Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a decision to buy coin with this market situation?  (Read 595 times)
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

I would suggest looking at the product/idea when you can't rely on the general market momentum and trends.

For example, KIN may be integrating their coin into Kik's chat app as soon as this month. Once fully integrated, this will make KIN the most used crypto in the world... I would imagine that could lead to a coin rising in any type of market situation.
in any case, you need to be able to study the technical documentation of the project, and also analyze the growth and fall schedule for the coin price. All available information should provide a minimum of opportunities to determine the real prospects of your investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

Hello guys i wanna ask how to buy any coin with this situation? Since now market still unpredictable and i think this still bearish situation? Or it is the right time to buy some coin and which coin i must invest? Thanks for the answer

do not confuse in this market situations,, just choose a good crypto in this dip
because this is the last opportunities before market cap increasing in huge amount my friend

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:30:34 AM

You dont need to think big and doing much research on this market situation. People who already passed the 2014 multi years bearish they know what todo. They are holder thats why they deserve to get rich when the bullish happen last year. So make the decision to buy and hold now..dont wait...

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Token.tv

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

The most important factor is the test of time. Can the coin you want to buy survive market downfalls and recover afterwards? Is the idea innovative and solving real life issue ? Will it be relevant in 5-10 years ? If the answer to all (or most) of those questions is Yes, than you should research further (the team,the roadmap,the planned implementations and improvements) and after all that you could invest in it but always trade with caution and be ready to hold patiently when the next market crash happens.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

In principle it is very easy, still I think it is necessary to gather already thoughts, choose podhorce time posledov for a particular coin, and then we can go ahead and start to develop.

metallikingz

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

to be honest, it is difficult to invest money during this kind of moments when everything is goign downn, anyway, i think that buying one of the most trusted coins is a wise decision after all

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
Fray

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

Only TA can help you in taking a decision of buying a coin. You can earn profit in every market situation provided you do your research properly before investing and TA makes an important part of that research.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

How to make a buy decision depends on your trading system, if any. You can immediately set a stop loss and immediately buy the entire position; You can buy in parts according to different schemes; you can wait for the some event.
Any case, if the asset is at the bottom or in consolidation, it is better than on an ATH.

natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

How to make a buy decision depends on your trading system, if any. You can immediately set a stop loss and immediately buy the entire position; You can buy in parts according to different schemes; you can wait for the some event.
Any case, if the asset is at the bottom or in consolidation, it is better than on an ATH.
in any case, one must look at the history of the ups and downs of the price of a coin in order to determine the prospects for the future. Today, a difficult situation on the market and virtually all of the currency is in knives, so low rates do not yet indicate the failure of the project.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

Buying coins in bear market is definitely the best deal. Just like how you decide about a coin in a normal market, you should do deep research about the project and price analysis to determine whether you should invest.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

in any case, one must look at the history of the ups and downs of the price of a coin in order to determine the prospects for the future. Today, a difficult situation on the market and virtually all of the currency is in knives, so low rates do not yet indicate the failure of the project.
If look at the history, we will see that many coins/tokens have fallen in price to price levels higher than the prices on the summer of 2017. If these price levels are preserved, then this will be a good sign for the development of cryptography in the future.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

Hello guys i wanna ask how to buy any coin with this situation? Since now market still unpredictable and i think this still bearish situation? Or it is the right time to buy some coin and which coin i must invest? Thanks for the answer

do not confuse in this market situations,, just choose a good crypto in this dip
because this is the last opportunities before market cap increasing in huge amount my friend
Then how you would choose up a good crypto on this time? Even just answering on top altcoins in the market or overall cap isnt still a wise answer or valid one.Confusion would really be there and would be experienced as an investor due to volatileness of this market you will able to think up things which arent really necessary. Buying up opportunities is there but hesitations and doubts will block along the way. This is why as a risk taker and based on your experience you will able to find out on yourself on the things that you must really need to do.

kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

Then how you would choose up a good crypto on this time? Even just answering on top altcoins in the market or overall cap isnt still a wise answer or valid one.Confusion would really be there and would be experienced as an investor due to volatileness of this market you will able to think up things which arent really necessary. Buying up opportunities is there but hesitations and doubts will block along the way. This is why as a risk taker and based on your experience you will able to find out on yourself on the things that you must really need to do.
I think if you plan to make long-term investment then there is no harm if you buy now, but if you plan on short term we should wait some time again for the right time.

moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

The essential rule of the increase in the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is valid regardless of the state of the market and that is the more the action film of the coin, the more its probability of increasing in value so you know which variable to judge on now
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

I don't wanna hurt your feelings mate, but you need to understand that you should do it by yourself don't ask someone on how and which coin that you must invest, because it's too risky for you to make an decision on what the others say. Do your own research, analyze carefully the coins.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

I don't wanna hurt your feelings mate, but you need to understand that you should do it by yourself don't ask someone on how and which coin that you must invest, because it's too risky for you to make an decision on what the others say. Do your own research, analyze carefully the coins.
There's nothing wrong of getting some tips on what he must do with the current market situation and that happens usually if someone is doubting his decision making. But I reckon what you said that he should stand on his own and start making his decisions firmly base on what he knows.
Experience is the best teacher so don't be discouraged if you failed in your first tries.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bohdan98

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

Even though I am keeping my hands off the markets for a while, if you really want to trade, I can only suggest that don't give too much shit about the bearish situation. Focus, on getting like 1% profit everyday. So if you invest a 100$, you should at least get 1$ as a profit. Bigger the number, bigger the profit. Diversify your trades, don't just put all your money in one alt.

You should never ask the question, How much to invest. You and only you know the answer to that. Don't be a jackass and invest a lot of money that you can't afford to lose.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

The present moment should invest right in any cryptos you want because the market rate will increase again at the end of August. Therefore, making investment decisions at this point is perfectly reasonable. Invest in potential cryptos such as ETH, EOS, XLM, XRP, and LTC.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████