Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 12:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform  (Read 40451 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

winner of the bitcointalk discussion campaign for 26.07.2018 is "BhashOfficial" . you are requested to contact me on Discord channel for your reward.  Smiley

Just a reminder to all that there is a bounty going on "Bitcointalk Discussion Campaign"where we reward one of the users for discuss/comment/feedback/criticism on our ANN thread channel. you can found more details regarding this on our Bounty Announcement thread here-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4704203.0
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

Hi, DEV's.
I want the idea success. Classy website, engaging project.

Hi DavidBe!
We are pleased that you like the project -- come and join our community on Discord https://discord.gg/mE2cU4h or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/MCTplus. Looking forward to see you!

Regards,
Mari [MCT+]
R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

Cool project. I'm looking into it!
CLOCKWERK

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:52:09 PM

Can i ask you about this project what is the defference of this project compare to other trading platform in direct what is the best features of this project can give to the investor ?
bitmucker

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

Can i ask you about this project what is the defference of this project compare to other trading platform in direct what is the best features of this project can give to the investor ?

The MCT trading platform's best features:
  • It is not a traditional exchange in that all transactions occur between the individuals.  MCT itself performs an automated escrow service to ensure that both parties in a trade can trust that the transaction will occur smoothly.  MCT is the "Trusted 3rd Party" in the trades.
  • Transactions can occur between ANY two coins that MCT supports.  If you want to trade from GIN to RVN, you don't need to first convert to BTC or another "major" coin, incurring additional fees.
  • MCT is targeted especially to early-life coins that are not yet on conventional full exchanges (expensive to get a coin listed).  So MCT is the best way to buy new "bleeding-edge" coins that are not otherwise available on any exchanges.  This is a BIG feature in the new and emerging altcoin world.
  • The MCT project team is VERY closely connected with its community.  Coin selections (etc.) are made with input from the community.
  • MCT is still in beta, but is already an extremely stable and easy-to-use platform.  There is a learning curve due to the different format from old-style exchanges, but it isn't bad.
  • The MCT project has a range of new features and products that are emerging along the way that will complement the coin and the trading platform.  Stay tuned, cuz these guys are PRODUCTIVE.

There are not many coins that have come so far in delivering meaningful value to the investor in such a short time.  The trajectory is strongly upward right now, making the project a high value investment.  A month or two from now, will still be a great investment, but folks will kick themselves for not getting involved earlier.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

I don't usually come out of my dank old cave but will for this.

There are quite a number of things that MCT has to offer I've picked what I consider to be the 3 main ones for you  Grin

A) The ability to pair trade any listed coin with any listed coin. Meaning that currently you might have to from buying btc with your ltc/eth on coinbase transfer the btc to cryptobridge  to buy the coin you want.
On the MCT platform you're able to trade straight from any supported coin directly to any supported one you want.

B) Brand new projects can get voted in with community support. Meaning you can potentially trade coins way ahead of crappier exchanges like Cryptobridge, Graviex, Crex etc. Where lots of projects start out.
This is a huge advantage as the community are currently a fairly skeptical bunch so the chances of buying scam coins like ZOON etc gets drastically reduced.

C) There are active bounties for reporting issues with coins to the DEVs/platform so shitcoins can get delisted way faster than what is usually the case.
Being able to act faster than a general consensus confirmation of "scam" can save an exchange or escrow platform like MCT a lot of negative publicity which goes a lot further in forming general opinion than what you might expect.

I hope that gives you some idea of what you might be investing in Cheesy

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
kantoi

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

C) There are active bounties for reporting issues with coins to the DEVs/platform so shitcoins can get delisted way faster than what is usually the case.
Being able to act faster than a general consensus confirmation of "scam" can save an exchange or escrow platform like MCT a lot of negative publicity which goes a lot further in forming general opinion than what you might expect.

I think this is a really good point you mentioned. It is also for reporting bugs that might occur using the platform (not just for scam coins). Getting rewarded for reporting issues shows how much they care about their development and platform.
I am following MCT since day one and they make good progress, are a nice and hard working team and have an online platform/product running. I keep on supporting MCT because I like what I see Smiley
anstarnet

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

Good day, can you please explain to me what makes this project different from other similar trading platforms. That is, what improved features does this project give its investors?

ZOO - Crypto World - кapты, DeFi, Play to Earn https://zoogame.app?inviter=53486
Vichikumax

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

Hello, I just wanted to stop by to say that it's nice to see that a project that I contributed by translating its original ANN to spanish is doing so well (you can check the translation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4521282.msg40710759#msg40710759). It makes me happy  Grin. Cheers!
vcxv

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

rewards for 29.07.2018 and 30.07.2018 has been announced. check discord channel for the winners.
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

Good day, can you please explain to me what makes this project different from other similar trading platforms. That is, what improved features does this project give its investors?

I don't usually come out of my dank old cave but will for this.

There are quite a number of things that MCT has to offer I've picked what I consider to be the 3 main ones for you  Grin

A) The ability to pair trade any listed coin with any listed coin. Meaning that currently you might have to from buying btc with your ltc/eth on coinbase transfer the btc to cryptobridge  to buy the coin you want.
On the MCT platform you're able to trade straight from any supported coin directly to any supported one you want.

B) Brand new projects can get voted in with community support. Meaning you can potentially trade coins way ahead of crappier exchanges like Cryptobridge, Graviex, Crex etc. Where lots of projects start out.
This is a huge advantage as the community are currently a fairly skeptical bunch so the chances of buying scam coins like ZOON etc gets drastically reduced.

I hope that gives you some idea of what you might be investing in Cheesy

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

How many trading platforms have already been launched, but no one was able to make an intuitive functional, where it was possible to engage not only in trading, but also in technical analysis.
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 10:33:34 AM by MCTplus

How many trading platforms have already been launched, but no one was able to make an intuitive functional, where it was possible to engage not only in trading, but also in technical analysis.

Hello identifyuser,
yes, I agree, there are many exchanges but no other working P2P trading platform for Altcoin direct trading. Come and give us a try [we are in beta]: https://trade.mct.plus/

Looking forward to read your constructive comment about our platform.

Regards,
Mari [MCT+]
Egger

Activity: 93
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

And Devs are very active at Discord - Community also and (most important): Devs are listening to their Community.
Platform is really nice and new coins are listed almost daily. More are comming and I am really looking forward to it.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

You've asked a pretty broad question. Might it be possible for you to refine it slightly as there are a ton of nice features in this project and you've sort of got to come at it from different angles to really appreciate it properly. I'll try giving a couple of examples of what I mean:

If I were an investor looking for a reasonably secure way of purchasing new and emerging coins, MCT with community suggested coins would be one of my first stops due to coins not just being listed via fees but also by the community. "You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time." Adds a really nice layer of extra protection for investors dipping their toes into new coins.

Or, if for example I'd been ripped off trading otc I would be looking for the reputation and security of the platform. Currently MCT is a cryto unicorn and doesn't have any real competition but the copy cats will be here shortly. The community backing up the platform aren't a bunch of wet behind the ears noobs and that means a lot. So, as an investor who's been ripped off otc, this is a nobrainer at least for a limited float to help others avoid some of the nastier stuff on otc.

There really are a ton of additional angles to come at this from, you've got to define it a bit better than just "investors" as everyone is looking for something different. But I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say the platform has something to offer most investors.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Piligrim80

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

Hello! Your project has launched a beta version of MCT plus. Today I registered on the stock exchange, but have not yet made a Deposit. And examined as an ordinary user. I'm certainly not an expert and not a programmer to evaluate very deeply, but I will try to tell my vision about the MCT Plus exchange.
So, that me liked. First, it is the speed of the platform itself, all tabs are loaded very quickly, wallet addresses for Deposit are quickly generated, this is very good. Secondly, the list of traded coins, in my opinion it is good that on the MCT plus exchange, coins are traded that are promising, are mined by miners and are traded on small amounts of other exchanges - this should attract many users. 
Of the minuses (of course, my opinion may not coincide with the opinion of other users), I would take the lack of graphs of the courses of traded coins or I did not find where to watch the charts. The second - did not find how to connect two-factor authentication profile using Google-application or SMS alerts.
Maybe I have not finally figured out everything on the exchange MT Plus, if I'm not right about something, tell me)
flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

If you've ever used Hiveos, the look and feel is very reminiscent of that and I like it.  The interface into any system is critical in attracting your users and keeping them active on your platform and I feel like MTC Plus is delivering on that.

It took me some adjusting from the typical "crypto exchange" to more of a coin trade aspect.  I have a good grasp of it now and the searching if very snappy.
flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

Hello identifyuser,
yes, I agree, there are many exchanges but no other working P2P trading platform for Altcoin direct trading. Come and give us a try [we are in beta]: https://trade.mct.plus/

Regards,
Mari [MCT+]

This just went live today.

https://www.epictrader.io/
LightningJAck

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

Hello identifyuser,

Regards,
Mari [MCT+]

This just went live today.

https://www.epictrader.io/

to be fair that site isn't actually intuitive, Not that im saying MCT platform is much better but i spent 5 minutes trying to figure out the front screen and i just assume im buying btc with and currency i want. MCT has an active discord and has been active for a while. I don't agree with everything they do or say but i agree with their decisions alot more often than many of the Discords i am in for crypto.

The Auto Reinvest Bot for MasterNodes is pretty cool.
vcxv

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

rewards for 31.07.2018 and 01.08.2018 has been announced. check discord channel for the winners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: