Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 09:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform  (Read 40454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Piligrim80

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

I think the MCT Plus trading platform will have to develop strongly with the listing of new coins that are not traded anywhere. There are a lot of projects in the discord that participate in the voting to get to the stock exchanges, but can not gain enough votes.
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:18:06 AM

Best comment for 02.08.2018 has been announced. winner may contact me on discord for his reward.  Smiley
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

Taken from MCT discord:

= MCT+ Plans for August 2018 =

PART 1....

The main goals for August are to take the Trading Platform out of Beta and into a full release. The elements to complete this are:

- A new dashboard with graphs etc (as previewed previously, more details of the data to be shown will come soon).
- Vote requesting input from our users related to anonymity. This is based on not requiring an email address to register.
- 2FA.
- Fixing of bugs.
- Implementation of trading fees. (Until now there has been no charges for the use of the Platform.)
- Continued listing of new coins.
- Release an updated white paper (Will include details of charges and rewards from revenue).

In regards to displaying a BTC price as a reference point for coins listed on the Trading Platform. We have now seen this requested many times which is why we would like to touch on this here so you know it has not fallen of deaf ears.  It has been discussed internally and we agree that something will be implemented to assist with this. Initially this might be via the Dashboard graphs, (meaning August might be possible), but at present it is more likely to be after this in order to display data with a better tie to a BTC price. The main point of mentioning it here is to inform the community that we have heard your request for this feature and we plan to do something about it.

We hope you will all find this information useful and in future we plan to keep you updated like this each month so you have a better idea of what we are working on in the immediate future.

Closing note:

We have decided to close the VIP channel. Whilst we greatly appreciate the extra support our VIP’S have provided, it was never our intention to create a separation within our community that was not transparent to all. You are all equal to us and we value all of your support and interest in MCT+. With this in mind we will be creating a new channel called "MCT+ Helpers". It will be open for all to read, but only members of the channel can post comments. Everyone has a chance to become a member of this new Channel and membership is awarded based on providing consistent help to the MCT+ project. It is no longer based on how many masternodes you hold, so this now gives everyone an equal chance. I hope you will all like this new approach as we value all of your input and support.

The Team and I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend.

These are all some excellent and interesting developments.

Out of all the stuff that I going on there are three things that I am exceptionally pleased to not:

A) 2fa this has been at the top of my personal wish list for the platform for quite some time. I'll now be quite happy to put significantly more volume through the platform as it goes quite some way when it comes to increasing my sense of security.

B) Graph views rather than tables. Currently the tables are fairly sortable but graphs are and will be faster as they give you a direct visualization without the need for reading to ton if stuff Cheesy This will really simplify setting floors for new coins once a couple of trades have occurred.

C) Changing the VIP channel to a community channel where more active community member have a voice is an extremely useful move as it will keep the community active and engaged. Even having a VIP channel detracts from the value of the project and platform as it creates a level of haves vs have nots. Frequently it's the have nots who generate the lion's share of volume etc so not letting them at least view discussions was a bad move in the first place. Being fully open about what's what will enable MCT to maintain its unicorn status for significantly longer which means more gain for everyone.

I'm happy and pleased to see that the project has come this far and is not actively looking at coming out of beta. This is one of those rare and exceptional cases where the results are looking so much better than the initial proposal!

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

BSOD.PW supports MCT+ Coin
Welcome to the world of happy mining!

https://bsod.pw

Europe
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2376 -u WALLET.rig
North America:
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://us.bsod.pw:2376 -u WALLET.rig
Asia:
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://asia.bsod.pw:2376 -u WALLET.rig
All of our ports are NiceHash friendly

Feel free to use our new monitor app for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kg.stark.bsod

Be wise. Make profit.
Your bsod.pw team.

Cool, great to see MCT on BSOD that Aisa node deserves all the love it can get and has made me a fair number of decent coins Cheesy

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
gadgetino

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

i did not knew that this is a minable coin. i think i will mine it a little. when is the translation bounty be on? or is already done?

CRYPTOLEGENDTR

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

GREAT TEAM GREAT PROJECT GREAT COMMUNITY!
pastorscott

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

After using MCT+ over the last week here are a few feature requests I think would help the site:

* Trading History should also have a column with the trade completed timestamp.  I think it would be useful to be able to see the last X trades made on the site by date and time.  Currently, there is no way to find out what's currently trading, what's popular etc.  A posted trade is very different tool than a completed trade for watching prices/trends/activity.

* Ability to hide (or autohide?) coins that have a zero balance in the wallet.

* Email notification when one of my posted trades is filled.

* Email notification when a withdrawal occurs from my wallet.

* When mousing over the trade ratio, seeing the ratio in the other direction. Or another column? Or listed in the trade confirmation?

* Saved sort preference on active trades.

Thanks for your hard work on the product.  I can't wait for the next release.
vcxv

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:14:32 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 04:39:24 PM by vcxv

Bitcointalk discussion winner has been announced for - 3,4, and 5 Aug 2018. winner may contact me on discord for his reward.

03.08.2018 winner - Piligrim80
04.08.2018 winner-  Bigpiggy01
05.08.2018 winner - gadgetino
vcxv

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

i did not knew that this is a minable coin. i think i will mine it a little. when is the translation bounty be on? or is already done?

translation bounty will start soon. follow our bounty thread here for ongoing bounties.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4704203.0
 Smiley
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

After using MCT+ over the last week here are a few feature requests I think would help the site:

* Trading History should also have a column with the trade completed timestamp.  I think it would be useful to be able to see the last X trades made on the site by date and time.  Currently, there is no way to find out what's currently trading, what's popular etc.  A posted trade is very different tool than a completed trade for watching prices/trends/activity.

* Ability to hide (or autohide?) coins that have a zero balance in the wallet.

* Email notification when one of my posted trades is filled.

* Email notification when a withdrawal occurs from my wallet.

* When mousing over the trade ratio, seeing the ratio in the other direction. Or another column? Or listed in the trade confirmation?

* Saved sort preference on active trades.

Thanks for your hard work on the product.  I can't wait for the next release.

A few of those are in the works afaik. Jump on discord and you'll have an easier time of keeping up with what's what https://discord.gg/kDSZYsF

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
pastorscott

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

A few of those are in the works afaik. Jump on discord and you'll have an easier time of keeping up with what's what https://discord.gg/kDSZYsF

Thank you for replying. I lurk on discord and do appreciate the way developers update the community.  I didn't see those features specifically but I might have just missed.  One other feature suggestion I had, maybe you know if it is in the works:

It would be nice to have some of the rotten trades expire, or be moderated etc. 
For example:
http://trade.mct.plus/trade.php?cid=2xmWjXsbEYo1cLBkGTBKGYSau  I love MCT, I think it has potential but I do not think  1 MCT is worth .5 BTC and won't be for a long time.

So if we had a way for trades to expire after X days, these types of posts wouldn't clog the boards.  They delegitimize the service. Worse, someone that accidentally confirms the trade like this one is going to feel taken advantage of and likely not use the system again.

What do you think?  A expiration date on posts?  Some kind of moderation group to look for trades like this one? Some other solution yet?

kantoi

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

translation bounty will start soon. follow our bounty thread here for ongoing bounties.
 Smiley

I just checked the bounty thread for ongoing translation bounties but I couldn't find any at the moment... What date will it start and what needs to be translated?
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

Thank you for replying. I lurk on discord and do appreciate the way developers update the community.  I didn't see those features specifically but I might have just missed.  One other feature suggestion I had, maybe you know if it is in the works:

It would be nice to have some of the rotten trades expire, or be moderated etc. 
For example:
http://trade.mct.plus/trade.php?cid=2xmWjXsbEYo1cLBkGTBKGYSau  I love MCT, I think it has potential but I do not think  1 MCT is worth .5 BTC and won't be for a long time.

So if we had a way for trades to expire after X days, these types of posts wouldn't clog the boards.  They delegitimize the service. Worse, someone that accidentally confirms the trade like this one is going to feel taken advantage of and likely not use the system again.

What do you think?  A expiration date on posts?  Some kind of moderation group to look for trades like this one? Some other solution yet?

I'm fairly certain that the general discord consensus is also in favour of doing something about them. However, I've never really been in favour of censorship of any kind but some of those trades are ridiculous. I don't think anyone should run around deleting them but maybe something like trades outside a certain ratio range don't display unless you specifically ask for them to do so. There are plenty of options but I'm happy to leave it with the devs to figure out which one makes sense and doesn't mess with the working of the platform.

I'm far from certain that a general expiry date would be good or work properly. However having it as an option where you set your own expiry time would be excellent, a range of standard options from a drop down or something similar should do the job quite nicely.

What I'd personally like to see is a "counter offer button" let's say I'm slightly short for the full trade but could offer something cover the gap offering 3 Mdex or whatever to make up for the last 5k sats or something along those lines.

If that counter offer button gets put in, it should sort of go with a few tick boxes for "will entertain offers of" or something like that so we don't run around wasting each other's time.

It really is a fantastic platform and the further development of it is wide open and in the hands of capable people. I haven't felt excited about a crypto project in ages except for this and rvn. I think both of them have the potential to go extremely far Cheesy

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
pastorscott

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

I'm fairly certain that the general discord consensus is also in favour of doing something about them. However, I've never really been in favour of censorship of any kind but some of those trades are ridiculous. I don't think anyone should run around deleting them but maybe something like trades outside a certain ratio range don't display unless you specifically ask for them to do so. There are plenty of options but I'm happy to leave it with the devs to figure out which one makes sense and doesn't mess with the working of the platform.

I'm far from certain that a general expiry date would be good or work properly. However having it as an option where you set your own expiry time would be excellent, a range of standard options from a drop down or something similar should do the job quite nicely.

What I'd personally like to see is a "counter offer button" let's say I'm slightly short for the full trade but could offer something cover the gap offering 3 Mdex or whatever to make up for the last 5k sats or something along those lines.

If that counter offer button gets put in, it should sort of go with a few tick boxes for "will entertain offers of" or something like that so we don't run around wasting each other's time.

It really is a fantastic platform and the further development of it is wide open and in the hands of capable people. I haven't felt excited about a crypto project in ages except for this and rvn. I think both of them have the potential to go extremely far Cheesy

I would love a counter offer, or the ability to trade a portion of the full offer. For example if the trade is looking for 100 MCT+ and I have 70 I'd like to be able to fulfill that much of the order - if the poster is willing.  Something to split the order would be an interesting piece.

I am not in favor of censorship either, but some posts are just clickbait and I think if a user gets burned it is only going to cause hard feelings and resentment.
potapo

Activity: 460

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

there are such interesting and diverse contests. I have recently seen such a tendency in the projects. a new method of capturing the public. good method. and the participants are well and the team is good.

Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

Man I love MCT and the idea behind it.  Ive got very high hopes for this project and am well on my way to mining my own MasterNodes worth of coins.  MCT team, please keep up the great work, active communication, and public awareness.   You are setting the bar for dex's and p2p trading.   Im here for the longhaul and excited to see how this plays out. 
kantoi

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

Does anyone have a link to a masternode guide for MCT? I would be happy to learn how to set up and manage a VPS with a hot/cold wallet system.
vcxv

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

Smiley

I just checked the bounty thread for ongoing translation bounties but I couldn't find any at the moment... What date will it start and what needs to be translated?
we have not yet started but we will soon. we would be offering translations for our new whitepaper. stay tuned  Smiley Smiley
vcxv

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

Bitcointalk discussion winners for 07.08.2018 and 08.08.2018 has been announced. check Discord or bounty thread for the winners.
contact me for reward if you are the lucky one.
Piligrim80

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

Smiley

we have not yet started but we will soon. we would be offering translations for our new whitepaper. stay tuned  Smiley Smiley
Do you plan to bounty on Facebook?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: