Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform  (Read 40451 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kantoi

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

i did not knew that this is a minable coin. i think i will mine it a little. when is the translation bounty be on? or is already done?

translation bounty will start soon. follow our bounty thread here for ongoing bounties.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4704203.0
 Smiley

I just checked the bounty thread for ongoing translation bounties but I couldn't find any at the moment... What date will it start and what needs to be translated?
we have not yet started but we will soon. we would be offering translations for our new whitepaper. stay tuned  Smiley Smiley

ah okay good to know thank you for the response. Guess I will wait a little longer then and in the meantime I will check out the English whitepaper Wink
Lyra2z

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

LYRA2Z.COM

--- MCT ---

---- This Month ----
 Shocked Shocked Shocked NO FEE ! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://pool.lyra2z.com:4553 -u <WALLET> -p x

Low fee 0.5%. Payouts every 2hrs.

Happymining!

Come and join us!

Discord:  https://discord.gg/ZptyqeH
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lyra2z
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/AWLiBgs9lYlFt1WSPIBvkg

SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

I see a lot of new exchanges today, but this project attracted my attention, judging by how seriously the team takes their work seriously, this project will necessarily be successful, the results of the team's work can already be assessed, so I'm sure that this is an excellent project for investments, waiting for updates  Smiley Wink
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

MY CRYPTO TRADE [MCT +] is an Altcoin trading platform, users can make purchases, sales directly, easily, and safely.
User satisfaction must be prioritized, what are the advantages for users? how about the cost?
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

I see a lot of new exchanges today, but this project attracted my attention, judging by how seriously the team takes their work seriously, this project will necessarily be successful, the results of the team's work can already be assessed, so I'm sure that this is an excellent project for investments, waiting for updates  Smiley Wink

This makes for an extremely nice alternative to the current sea of bitshares clones that are popping up everywhere claiming to the DEX without really being so.

I am still amazed that no one has done something like this before as it saves everyone several exchange visits. The growth potential for MCT is epic once it's out of beta. The most pleasing thing really is they happily reject shitcoinz being able to trade somewhere that has "vetted" their coins rather than just accepted a fee is a great change from the regular half scammy taint from ICOs and shitcoin launches.

It sets a more than just the trading platform standard with the more indepth look at the coin which again lessens the burden on the user leaving them significantly more likely to have a decent experience trading Cheesy

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
kantoi

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

just started my MCT wallet. good logo. looks like a whale's tail.

you make a whale look really skinny but fair enough haha. I am glad that you can see a happy creature like this in the logo - keep on swimming MCT Wink
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:25:55 AM

Dude, this puts a whole new and special meaning into "Whatever floats your boat."  Grin Grin Grin

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
bitrocketexchange

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

we waiting for you come in our Exchange

Bitrocket Exchange !!

https://www.bitrocketexchange.com
konponser

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

you make a whale look really skinny but fair enough haha. I am glad that you can see a happy creature like this in the logo - keep on swimming MCT Wink

https://img00.deviantart.net/bb2d/i/2011/294/2/4/humpback_whale_tail_by_catbalouu-d4dgx64.jpg

yeaah. I hope many "whales" will buy this coin

Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

Why?

A huge number of the "whales" in crypto today just want to buy rumour sell news or play pampy dampy with small cap coins. That isn't really good for either the project or coin holders.

This is a longer term project and a couple of whales trying to squeeze something that isn't there yet out of it would bend it out of shape.

I think you mean you'd like a few serious investors to push this coin and project, which is a very different thing.

Pampy dampy is fun but not sustainable as a longer term strategy and it upsets the ever living crap out of many of the small investors that projects like this need far more than "whales".

For a project such as this, whales loose a lot of their worth as they don't get as many people interested in a project as having a solidly crowdfunded project where peeps talk about what they have sunk a few of their $$$ into. Peeps talking- lots of exchange users- lots of fees etc. It's a balancing act but getting more "whales" stuck into might not be as positive as you think.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

bitcointalk discussion winners are-
09.08.2018 - Cryptodreamin
10.08.2018- SektorPiii
11.08.2018- konponser

Smiley

need to contact me on Discord for the reward.
konponser

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

Why?

A huge number of the "whales" in crypto today just want to buy rumour sell news or play pampy dampy with small cap coins. That isn't really good for either the project or coin holders.

This is a longer term project and a couple of whales trying to squeeze something that isn't there yet out of it would bend it out of shape.

I think you mean you'd like a few serious investors to push this coin and project, which is a very different thing.

Pampy dampy is fun but not sustainable as a longer term strategy and it upsets the ever living crap out of many of the small investors that projects like this need far more than "whales".

For a project such as this, whales loose a lot of their worth as they don't get as many people interested in a project as having a solidly crowdfunded project where peeps talk about what they have sunk a few of their $$$ into. Peeps talking- lots of exchange users- lots of fees etc. It's a balancing act but getting more "whales" stuck into might not be as positive as you think.

yes, I agree with you that the damp pampy by the whales is not good for projects and coin holders.
getting profit is everyone's desire.
but, there is also a benefit for a coin with the entry of a whale. the coin will get free marketing, free advertising, because they will make news to attract many people. if there are many people, a community is created, even though there are some who go, after dumpy.

a coin needs a sensation to be famous, because the more days, the more new coins. there must be a difference in the middle of competition.

after getting the attention of many people, dev must strengthen with vision

thats my opinion. CMIIW
Twaterino

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

I've seen multiple people asking to be able to do counter offers on listed trades, that would be a great addition. I think the seller should be able to put a minimum "bid price" and a "buyout now price" though, to prevent stupid/low counter offers.
With that in mind I also think listed trades should have a limited time or else people who make a counter offer/bid have their coins locked until the seller accepts the counter offer.

BTW: The main dev of MCT+ has hinted at a whole new platform with lots of options (which includes charts). That being said I hope they will include the option to create counter offers on listed trades
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

Full-featured exchanges, I just hope, this platform holds an investment program using MCT holders, with profit sharing provisions in accordance with the applicable rules, this will make this platform more attractive
Piligrim80

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

Maybe at first, while the trading platform is being beta-tested, it would be a good idea to make an online chat with the support service directly in the trading platform itself or to make a virtual assistant for the options and sections of the MCTPlus trading platform. Thus, the developers will receive good and prompt feedback from users. And for users it will be very convenient. Because I haven't even found the FAQ section in the trading platform.
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

at the very least, this project is clearly the goal, by giving investors the confidence to trade it, coupled with the platfrom feature can create an atmosphere just as we speak directly
vcxv

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

bitcointalk discussion winners are-
12.08.2018 - Bigpiggy01
13.08.2018- Twaterino

Smiley
winner need to contact me on Discord for the reward.
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

MCT+ AIRDROPS
===============================

⚡️⚡️⚡️ IT´S AIRDROP TIME AT MCT+ ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Join our Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/mE2cU4h

Go to the MCT+ #airdrops channel & grab some MCT from the MCT+ bot!

Airdrops will take place 2-3 times each week until the official MCT+ Trading Platform release - A total of 15000 MCT will be given out.

MCT+ trading platform is in Beta now - come and trade with us!

Trading platform: https://trade.mct.plus

Looking forward to see you!
MCT+ Team
pastorscott

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

I missed it by just a few.  Oh well. Know what could be fun?  Do a bounty in MCT+ itself.    Don't tell us the participants, but something like the 100th trade posted on a day.  The first to post the right trading pair.  The Nth completed purchase made of day.  The Nth private trade made.   Make the right coin deposit or withdrawal.

Just let us know there is a hidden bounty in the system today.  Offer clues during the day if no one got it.

It was the bounty that required us to make and complete a trade that got me on the system daily.....

MCT+ AIRDROPS

Airdrops will take place 2-3 times each week until the official MCT+ Trading Platform release - A total of 15000 MCT will be given out.

MCT+ Team
vcxv

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

I missed it by just a few.  Oh well. Know what could be fun?  Do a bounty in MCT+ itself.    Don't tell us the participants, but something like the 100th trade posted on a day.  The first to post the right trading pair.  The Nth completed purchase made of day.  The Nth private trade made.   Make the right coin deposit or withdrawal.

Just let us know there is a hidden bounty in the system today.  Offer clues during the day if no one got it.

It was the bounty that required us to make and complete a trade that got me on the system daily.....

MCT+ AIRDROPS

MCT+ Team

I will take a few cues in my next discord bounties Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: