Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform  (Read 40445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

I love the trading platform! Excellent work!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

Things are still coming along very nicely all around Cheesy

The team are working away at the platform the mods are working away at supporting the users and overall things are looking up, up, up!

It warms an old fart's heart to see how this project has really come to life. New coins are being added, the team are releasing teasers that clearly demonstrated that they've listened to their users. Hell, who knows someone as old and decrepit as me might actually end up with a real hardon for this project  Grin

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
kantoi

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

Things are still coming along very nicely all around Cheesy

The team are working away at the platform the mods are working away at supporting the users and overall things are looking up, up, up!

It warms an old fart's heart to see how this project has really come to life. New coins are being added, the team are releasing teasers that clearly demonstrated that they've listened to their users. Hell, who knows someone as old and decrepit as me might actually end up with a real hardon for this project  Grin

yes it's looking great and MCT is growing every day. The new coins are looking good on the platform and the best thing is - many more to follow Smiley
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

bitcointalk discussion winners are- 
 14.08.2018- Piligrim80
15.08.2018 - Bigpiggy01
winner need to contact me on Discord for the reward.  Smiley Smiley
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

Devs have been doing a bit of striptease again on discord and medium.

I am really looking forward to see how this amalgamation of volumes is going to be charted. If done right it's going to be epic and that's what I'm starting to expect from this team.

Grin Grin Grin

Also a couple of new coins have been added which should draw new users as well. With this continued proactive growth of a userbase, the overall value is going to take a drastic upspike once MCT comes out of beta. Looking at it purely form a numbers standpoint, I really don't see why this could not hit at least the equivalent to CB's bridgecoin.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

BTW: That being said I hope they will include the option to create counter offers on listed trades

I really agree with option to bring up a counter offer, besides being confused with average price we also become a lay trader must look first outside MCT platform. it makes us work 2x than usual, hopefully above suggestions are considered to be developed on the platform
Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

Hello MCT family.  Just checking in again as I made my first trade on the platform today in about 10 or 12 days and I must say the desktop version in particular is running very very smoothly.  All the new coin additions are great, for every coin you add is surely bringing in new users to the platform.  The potential for this project is awesome and Im so glad I got in on the mining and shared Masternode seats when I did.  Ive got just under 3/4 of a MN and cant wait to finish accumulating for my own dedicated.  Heres to an epic run we are about have. 
kantoi

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

What date will the platform change from beta status to final version? Is there any plan for this and what will change? Or is it just bugs free by that time? Wink
bruutje

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

I've been using MCT.plus for some weeks now and have to say I'm very impressed.

The clean interface, the speed of the website, the simplicity and logical GUI are all great.
The Devs, staff and other community members on discord are friendly and responsive.
The team seems to be technically gifted and have a very solid and realistic roadmap and release schedule.
The bot on discord is by far the best I've seen.
The way you can exchange any coin pair you want, superb.

Super impressed guys, keep up the good work!

My number 1 project in Crypto and definitely the one to look out for. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 11:05:52 AM by MCTplus

= MCT+ EXPLAINER VIDEO RELEASE  =
===============================

Hi Community,

The team are pleased to announce that we have released a new video explaining what MCT+ is. It is hoped this will help those who have not heard of us before gain a quicker understanding as to what it is we do.

We will post links to this on all of our Social Media channels, and hope that you can share this with any friends who do not yet know about us.

Finally in regards to this video we will be announcing something else next week, so stay tuned!

We hope you all have a great weekend.

The MCT+ Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKkENFZe5bo

MCT+ trading platform is in Beta now - come and trade with us!

Trading platform: https://trade.mct.plus

Looking forward to see you!
MCT+ Team
bruutje

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

great video guys.
I really hope the platform picks up Smiley I've been loving trading on it and doing well, just slow cause of the low volume, but I have no doubt if you keep doing what you do more people will come use it.
Also running a shared MN with some friends and the ROI has been fantastic.
pastorscott

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:16:29 PM

it was a good video.  Bruutje are you guys self hosting your Masternode? Are you using a service?  Which one?  Just curious

great video guys.
I really hope the platform picks up Smiley I've been loving trading on it and doing well, just slow cause of the low volume, but I have no doubt if you keep doing what you do more people will come use it.
Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:13:39 AM

Good morning MCT family.  I know its not morning for all of you but im on the East coast of US, so yea, this is a 2am check in on my break at work.  I have tried to be more actice here on ANN as well as Reddit because I want to be the reason that at least a few people find their way to this amazing coin and project.  I have been very active in mining MCT for almost 2 months now and am also very active on the MCT Discord.  I have kept the community up to date with my progress towards having enough coins to have a dedicated MasterNode.  I have been buying 1/20 seats from the other amazing group over at Pickaxe.  Anyways, this morning I was checking in on the MCT Discord and talking about how I was getting much closer to my goal when all of a sudden I see that moderator and MCT helper "Codect#0646" from the group tipped me 500 MCT out of the kindness of his heart!!!  Seriously, 500 MCT just given to me because he wants to see my reach my goal and have my own MN.  Now that is the kind of community that I want to be a part of.  I never asked for it and never even expected or thought anyone would just send me some coins for no reason other than to help someone they dont even know (much less a whole 500!!)   Anyway, Im just writing this here hoping that someone on the fence about joining this project sees this post and thinks the same thing I feel; that these are good people who are working hard to provide us with the services and platform we so desperately need in this time of abundant scams, frauds, cheats, and overcharging exchanges.  MCT devs, mods, helpers, staff, and community, you have earned me as a loyal member for life.  Heres to the bright future that MCT has and we can all be a part of.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______

TRADING PLATFORM  |  WEBSITE  |  EXCHANGE  | WALLETS  |  TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  SOURCE CODE  |  GITHUB   |  EXPLORER   |  WHITEPAPER   |  BOUNTY PROGRAM
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______

Chinese  |  German  |  French  | Russian  |  Spanish  |  Turkish

TRADING PLATFORM  |  WEBSITE  |  EXCHANGE  | WALLETS  |  TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  SOURCE CODE  |  GITHUB   |  EXPLORER   |  WHITEPAPER   |  BOUNTY PROGRAM
bruutje

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

it was a good video.  Bruutje are you guys self hosting your Masternode? Are you using a service?  Which one?  Just curious

great video guys.

We are self hosting mate. It's rather easy and saves the 5% fee most services charge. (4% through MCT discord btw, great service Smiley )
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

bitcointalk discussion winners are- 
16.08.2018 winner- Cryptodreamin
17.08.2018-bruutje
18.08.2018-  pastorscott
winner need to contact me on Discord for the reward.
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

MCT platform needs more promo videoes and more articles.
I hape there will be a bounty for this soon..
And of course it should be take place after releasing the full version. Which should include simple calculator, graphs for coins, partial sell/buy chance, bet price offer etc.

I couldn't agree more, it's an excellent platform that works smoothly which is more than what can be said about a lot of the competition. Videos are probably one of this best ways of showcasing this as you can get the full simple flow of using the platform.

If someone is looking for an idea for articles/write  ups about the platform, the sexiest thing I can think of would be a write up on how much you save trading on mct vs making similar trades using regular exchanges.

I might just do that write up myself once the fee structure for coming out of beta is announced  Grin

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

= MCT+ NEW ROADMAP =
===============================

Our new updated Roadmap is now live on our website!

We hope the community will be as excited as we are with our plans to expand well beyond our current offering.

Development has already begun on our Exchange Platform which will work alongside our Trading Platform.

As you will also see the Roadmap has been updated to allow you to check on our progress at anytime.

Our updated White paper will be released in the next 7 days and will contain further details clarifying things about fees and revenue sharing.

At MCT+ we want the best for our users and we will not stop until we achieve that. We plan to be a long term success, not an over night one based on cloned software. We produce almost all of our own software in house and that is something we are proud of. Doing this allows us to constantly evolve, adapt as required and thus raise the bar.

We are really looking forward to the rest of 2018 and very excited about 2019. We hope you will enjoy this journey with us.

The MCT+ Team

Roadmap: https://mct.plus/index.php/roadmap/

MCT+ trading platform is in Beta now - come and trade with us!

Trading platform: https://trade.mct.plus

Looking forward to see you!
MCT+ Team
pastorscott

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:52:51 AM
Merited by Bigpiggy01 (1)

As we move forward and start using MCT+ coins to pay for transactions on the platform a suggestion:

On Binance there is a way to turn coin dust into Binance coin.  A one click take all the scraps for all the partial coins you have laying around.  Having an autoconversion for coins into MCT+ might be a useful feature.
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

As we move forward and start using MCT+ coins to pay for transactions on the platform a suggestion:

On Binance there is a way to turn coin dust into Binance coin.  A one click take all the scraps for all the partial coins you have laying around.  Having an autoconversion for coins into MCT+ might be a useful feature.

Agreed, that would be an excellent feature to incorporate. Being able to sweep dust ect should make the whole process run so much smoother for everyone. Lots of people have sworn at CB for requiring bts and avoiding that with a feature like this would be really great and gain significant community support.

Another feature that would be very nice to see implemented is the incorporation of an exchange ticker feeds for coins active on the platform. This would help newer users a lot in deciding on the merits of any given trade. Sure some assets don't have a ticker feed but those aren't really for an investor who can't make an independent evaluation of a project and price it from that.

@The team:

Thanks for all the epicness that has been going on in Discord Cheesy

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

MCT platform needs more promo videoes and more articles.
I hape there will be a bounty for this soon..
And of course it should be take place after releasing the full version. Which should include simple calculator, graphs for coins, partial sell/buy chance, bet price offer etc.

I couldn't agree more, it's an excellent platform that works smoothly which is more than what can be said about a lot of the competition. Videos are probably one of this best ways of showcasing this as you can get the full simple flow of using the platform.

what you talking about?
the platform has so much minus things that should be done as soon as possible.
- simple calculator
- partial trade
- best price/offer
- able to change my order instead of deleting it
- Hide Zero Balances
- graphics for the coins

those are urgent needs for the platform and they know it.

Agreed that these upgrades need to happen. I'd really like to see a counter offer button as well.

However the basic operation of the platform has no issues that I am aware of, so yes it's working smoothly for where it's at. Looking at something like CB and the level of daily dysfunction they produce, this is not just excellent it's downright sexy.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: