Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 03:15:09 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform  (Read 40451 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:52:13 AM

Sorry guys, it took me some time this time to announce winners. was a bit busy with the stake calculations for Twitter bounty. Our new winners are -

19.08.2018 - Cryptodreamin
20.08.2018 - cradox
21.08.2018 - pastorscott
22.08.2018 - Saphire
23.08.2018 - Skipped (No comments/discussion)

Please contact me on Discord to claim your reward.

PS- some of you might feel that they deserved to win on a particular day. but please keep in mind there a lot of factors involved. so do not loose hope and keep up the participation. (or simply chat  Grin )
GeneralC1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:55:41 AM

Sorry guys, it took me some time this time to announce winners. was a bit busy with the stake calculations for Twitter bounty. Our new winners are -

20.08.2018 - cradox
21.08.2018 - pastorscott
22.08.2018 - Saphire

PS- some of you might feel that they deserved to win on a particular day. but please keep in mind there a lot of factors involved. so do not loose hope and keep up the participation. (or simply chat  Grin )
Where is the official news? Was it announced in the tele community?
vcxv

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

20.08.2018 - cradox
21.08.2018 - pastorscott
22.08.2018 - Saphire

Where is the official news? Was it announced in the tele community?

Hey mate, I did not get you. This is official news.
I usually announce the name of the winners on all platforms- Discord, Bitcointalk bounty and ANN thread too.
vcxv

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:36:11 PM

bitcointalk discussion winners are- 
25.08.2018 winner- Saphire
26.08.2018-BHTeam

winner need to contact me on Discord for the reward.
Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

Am I wrong in thinking that the fees were not applied to the platform yesterday as planned?  I know we were told all trades would be deleted to start clean so I took mine down myself and moved some coins around.  I just want to say thay that although small delays are not a huge deal and completely understandable, I think it is very important for the community to be kept fully aware and in communication about all such instances to keep folks calm.  We all know there are those who will take any opportunity to bash a project so I just want to see the team here take every necessary measure to make sure that communication is made and all of us supporters kept informed and up to date with any progress and or delays.  Keep up the great work MCT team.  Your number one supporter right here.  And ive kept everyone updated on my progress, but I will have finally mined and traded for enough coins TODAY to finally have my dedicated MasterNode!!!   Its a good day for me!  Getting all I can before the halving.   See ya soon MCT fam 😉
zetamin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

new pool MCT only 0.5% fee

http://217.61.125.197/

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://217.61.125.197:4553 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=MCT

if you prefer custom diff use parameter d=32

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://217.61.125.197:4553 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=MCT,d=32
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

Add "MCT+ (MCT)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com 

Your coin: "№ 486 MCT+ (MCT)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

new pool MCT only 0.5% fee

http://217.61.125.197/

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://217.61.125.197:4553 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=MCT

if you prefer custom diff use parameter d=32

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://217.61.125.197:4553 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=MCT,d=32

Really? Lemme see can I even be bothered to look at what's wrong with this Sad

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
vcxv

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:06:05 PM

bitcointalk discussion winners are-  
27.08.2018 - Skipped
28.08.2018 winner-  Cryptodreamin

winners need to contact me on Discord for the reward.
vcxv

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Am I wrong in thinking that the fees were not applied to the platform yesterday as planned?  I know we were told all trades would be deleted to start clean so I took mine down myself and moved some coins around.  I just want to say thay that although small delays are not a huge deal and completely understandable, I think it is very important for the community to be kept fully aware and in communication about all such instances to keep folks calm.  We all know there are those who will take any opportunity to bash a project so I just want to see the team here take every necessary measure to make sure that communication is made and all of us supporters kept informed and up to date with any progress and or delays.  Keep up the great work MCT team.  Your number one supporter right here.  And ive kept everyone updated on my progress, but I will have finally mined and traded for enough coins TODAY to finally have my dedicated MasterNode!!!   Its a good day for me!  Getting all I can before the halving.   See ya soon MCT fam 😉
Yes, we also believe in the open and fully transparent communications with all community members. Generally our Discord is the first destination to get latest upto date information regarding project development.  Smiley
Commivan

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

Hi guys. What is the dev command, can you provide some information about this?
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:34:31 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 06:40:08 AM by MCTplus

Hello Daftlad,
Sadly your behaviour now shown here in bitcointalk (talking inappropriate and spamming) is similar to that used in Discord. That is the reason you were banned. The matter is not open to further discussion.

Regards,
Mari [MCT+]

What's with the ban..?  Huh Why am i banned .. LOL
I will go to raven...then..! All you do is SPAM..! You do not listen..!
"good morning" "hows the weather"ect Thats off topic..!
WTF..!

MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

Good morning Commivan!
Please can you specify your question, ´cause I don´t understand what you were asking - sorry!

Regards,
Mari [MCT+]

Hi guys. What is the dev command, can you provide some information about this?
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

German translation reserved

This guy is a scammer who applies for translations in German, Hindi, French, Swedish, German and Vietnamese.
Uses translating tools to do the job.
kurai

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that's a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens
Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Im excited to see the updates to the platform and hoping that some changes to options to sort trades by price breakdown and such will attract some new users.  I would imagine that a lot of people do not know about the option to find the best trades via the bot on Discord.  The platform works as is but definately needs a lot of improvement to user friendliness.  I have full confidence that the team are working on and will impliment these changes soon.  Also very hopeful that as we slowly grow the fee required for trades will help stabilize the coin price and even help it rise.
brown-jen

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:35:57 PM

Hello  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It'sunbelievable support.
I believe that our great business will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

Hi Saphire,

firstly the team are disappointed in your actions here; you have been quite happy to post positive comments whilst taking part in MCT Bounties etc, but then when we do not agree with some of your comments you decide to resort to these unfortunate and below the belt tactics. As a member of the community you are well known for being aggressive in your nature when trying to relay what the Team should be doing and you do not take it well when those you are talking to disagree.

Sadly what you have stated here lacks accuracy which is generally what we find with the few situations we encounter like this. Basically you have skipped a lot of the more important facts and nit picked the small parts of the bigger puzzle that suit your needs. Thus, just as with a picture puzzle, you need all the pieces before you can see the full picture.

Your comments about the Team are totally false, we take on board all criticism and where possible use it to improve the Platform or our own actions. This is exactly why we launched as a Beta so we could take on board user feedback to improve the platform. What we don’t accept is people who say the same negative thing day in day out and eventually are seen to be just trying to create FUD.

As for the price, I am not sure what you wanted us to do other than wave a magic wand, it is a problem that many projects face, not just ours. We are sorry that you are unable to understand that it is our opinion that we must work harder on our Platform and Project. As these are the things that provide a service to our users and create a use case for our coin, they totally make sense to us.

You talk about shitcoins, I think you will find the majority of coins have been voted for by our community. Also we have never had you come forward with any yourself which surely would have been a better move on your part. We list quite a few new coins that are not on exchanges to give those projects a cheaper and early option for trading.

You also mention no improvements for one or two months, perhaps you need to look at our announcements again which hold a historical view of what has been going on. Also our roadmap, you will again notice we have generally meeting our targets. Also you know that a new UI is due out any day now as well, but it was delayed due to team sickness. I am not sure what experience you have of software development, but if you did understand it, then perhaps you would have had a better understanding of why it might take a while to develop these things from the ground up and not just buying cloned software as many other projects are doing!

As for holding investors, well there are many different types of investor. Some are there to make a quick profit and others understand longer term projects and their potential gains. There are others that are not really investors but use the title to feel they can dictate what happens when mining with one GPU as an example. There are also investors that support the team of a project and others that are quite happy to kick them when things are not going the way they want, for example the price. It’s the latter of these that we are not interested in as we have made it clear from day one that this is a long term project and so we are not overly concerned by the price at this stage.

I would like to quote one statement from you today though on our Discord:

“Anyone saw the VIP member  (Onur) for a long time here? Or he is the dumper on CB?
Who we know that has so much MNs”

Perhaps it would be wise to look at your own words as well and not just our Mods/Community who have discussed dumpers etc. The majority of these discussions are between our own community and not the development team.

You talk about most of our investors having now sold but provide zero evidence of this. If you look at our own explorer you will see that almost 80% of the available coins are locked up in MN’s and have been since day one. So this alone really doesn’t support your claims. Sadly due to our low trading volume at present it does not take much to have an effect of the price. We should point out that we also talk daily to a number of our larger investors.

So we hope this gives the wider world a snapshot of our thoughts on your comments and it levels the playing field.

We will not be commenting any further on this subject with you and wish you all the best in your investments.

The MCT+ Team

galaxus82

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

Hi!  Smiley

Just found your platform. It is really great and useful. But can you show more information before registering?

best,
galaxus
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

Hello galaxus82!
Welcome & thanks for your suggestion -- this will be possible with the next release in the next days!  Grin

Regards,
Mari [MCT+]

Hi!  Smiley

Just found your platform. It is really great and useful. But can you show more information before registering?

best,
galaxus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: