Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform  (Read 40451 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LostinCrypto

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Very excited about this project, and already offloaded a few coins in the exchange, and it works pretty well! Good work dev team, I've been watching this one grow since day one, and am optimistic about the future!

Thanks to Andrew for always being available when I have my noob questions, and never talking down to me for them! You guys rock!
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 04:37:21 PM by MCTplus

= IMPORTANT UPDATE - COIN SWAP =

= Please withdraw all MCT funds from CryptoBridge to your local wallets by 14:30 UTC on Friday 7th September 2018. =

Hello community,

As most of you are already aware the Team are preparing for a Coin Swap, the main reason for this is a switch to PoS.

For this to work the following steps have to be taken:

- All users have to withdraw their coins from Cryptobridge to their own wallet ASAP as deposits will be disabled.

- All MCT coins on the Trading Platform are safe as they will be swapped automatically

- The Team will setup and deploy the new chain in approximately the next 2 weeks.

Further instructions will follow once the chain is ready.

= IMPORTANT POINTS =

- Please withdraw all your MCT from Cryptobridge to your local wallets ASAP, we advise by Friday 14th September.

- Masternode/Mining rewards will continue as normal until we inform you otherwise. This means you can leave your funds in shared Masternode Services as well until further notice.

- The trading of MCT can continue on the MCT+ Trading Platform until the Coin Swap is ready.

= IMPORTANT UPDATE  2- COIN SWAP =

As an important update to our post above we can now confirm that CryptoBridge have re-enabled withdraws. This will remain the case for 48 hours at which point if you have not removed your funds they will be lost.

= Please withdraw all MCT funds from CryptoBridge to your local wallets by 14:30 UTC on Friday 7th September 2018. =

We are sorry about the lack of notice but this short window is due to a bug on the CryptoBridge platform in regards to Withdraws/Deposits.

The MCT+ Team

Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

Just grabbed another 5000 coins from CB!  Curious to see what price does as we close in on this deadline for withdraws from CB.  Gonna sit some BTC there to buy in case we go way lower.  God I hope this project comes through in a big way.  Ive got much more invested than I probably should.  I am trusting you MCT team!
nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 08:57:14 PM by nx5

Just grabbed another 5000 coins from CB!  Curious to see what price does as we close in on this deadline for withdraws from CB.  Gonna sit some BTC there to buy in case we go way lower.  God I hope this project comes through in a big way.  Ive got much more invested than I probably should.  I am trusting you MCT team!
i have nodes on the discord channel  more mct coin ---- MCT BOT!!!!!  i must out from discord or no Huh?

2. you masternodes always was 15000 coin Huh?
why on the
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/master-node-calculator/

MCT - 1000 coin for masternodes Huh 38$ Huh and first ROI!!!

vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

New winners have been announced for our daily discussion campaign:
29.08.2018   Commivan
30.08.2018   kenzawak
02.09.2918   kurai
04.09.2018   galaxus82
05.09.2018   LostinCrypto

Winners need to contact me for their reward, on discord.
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

= CRYPTO BRIDGE – WITHDRAW UPDATE =

= Please withdraw all MCT funds from CryptoBridge to your local wallets by 14:30 UTC on Monday 10th September 2018. =

Hello everyone,

As you were all aware, or at least those of you that keep connected to one of MCT+’s many Social Media Channels we had asked for all MCT funds to be withdrawn from CryptoBridge by 14:30 UTC today.

The team has taken time to review the current situation (MCT remaining on the CB, notice period given, comments from the community, trading levels etc) and have decided we will delay the suspension of MCT on CB until 14:30 UTC Monday 10th September. This will then have given everyone 5 full days to withdraw their MCT from CB and the team feel this is more reasonable especially when general best practices in regards to leaving funds on an Exchange are taken into account. After this point the Team will not be able to reimburse anyone who has left their MCT on CB.

Originally, we would have liked to have kept withdraws open a lot longer, but due to a bug in the code on CB we were not able to have just deposits closed. It was all or nothing and that is why we have had to limit the time for withdraws.

Finally, please remember this is the only action we are asking from the community at present in relation to the planned coin swap in the next 2 to 3 weeks. We just need all MCT funds withdrawn from CB at this stage please.

Further updates in regards to the Coin Swap itself will follow.

The MCT+ Team

MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Hello nx5!

v1: The shared masternode service running on MCT+ Discord needs no action, you do not need to move your funds.
2: That is a mistake on their website, we will contact them and ask them to update it. The collateral has always been 15k MCT.

Regards,
Mari [MCT+]

Just grabbed another 5000 coins from CB!  Curious to see what price does as we close in on this deadline for withdraws from CB.  Gonna sit some BTC there to buy in case we go way lower.  God I hope this project comes through in a big way.  Ive got much more invested than I probably should.  I am trusting you MCT team!
i have nodes on the discord channel  more mct coin ---- MCT BOT!!!!!  i must out from discord or no Huh?

2. you masternodes always was 15000 coin Huh?
why on the
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/master-node-calculator/

MCT - 1000 coin for masternodes Huh 38$ Huh and first ROI!!!

acsicve

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it's hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
nknarula

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

Very excited about this project, and already offloaded a few coins in the exchange, and it works pretty well! Good work dev team, I've been watching this one grow since day one, and am optimistic about the future!

Thanks to Andrew for always being available when I have my noob questions, and never talking down to me for them! You guys rock!

Just found out about this and pulled my coins from CB. Does anyone know if we will be able to keep mining? I've got some nodes on ginplatform and not sure what the deal is. Thanks in advance all.
LostinCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:04:59 AM

Just found out about this and pulled my coins from CB. Does anyone know if we will be able to keep mining? I've got some nodes on ginplatform and not sure what the deal is. Thanks in advance all.

Looks like it's mining just fine at the moment, I'm getting fair and decent results on my rig. I'd say hold your coins, MCT has a great future, and keeping them in a node is best bet at helping the project, and getting a decent return from it for now Imo!
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

= REMINDER = REMINDER = REMINDER =

= Please withdraw all MCT funds from CryptoBridge to your local wallets by 14:30 UTC on Monday 10th September 2018. =

The MCT+ Team
Venable-Jahmal

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:43:44 AM

Good morning,  That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
vcxv

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

Daily discussion campaign winners-
06.09.2018 nx5
07.09.2018 acsicve
09.09.2018 LostinCrypto

all are requested to contact me on discord for their reward.  Smiley
Schenonspoutan

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

Great idea among many! The idea will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This business is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him.
LostinCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

MCT is currently priced around $0.0257 USD. With the price of BTC surging earlier in the week, prices were up averaging $0.032 - $0.037 in the days prior. Do not miss out on this great opportunity, as I don't think the price will be low for long Wink

Lim Delin

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

Ecosystem for masternodes

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

how to mine this coin?
You can buy a coin on this exchange. CryptoBridge

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░█▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░█▄░░░ HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

I am very sad to see POW for this coin go away as I firmly believe in and trust this project and team, but am well aware that this change has to be made.   The whole crypto world is watching as MCT sets the standard and becomes first to make the changes that so many are going to have to follow in doing.   I have to believe that this change will also drastically help the price/value of the coin as the only way to accumulate after the change will be to buy.   I have been mining MCT exclusively with all 17 GPUs for the last 2 months and have a pretty decent little stash.   Wish I had about 100 times more but what can I do.  I have traded off all other alts that I dont have complete faith in to trade for all the MCT I could get.   Before POW is finished, I will have enough for my second MasterNode.  This project is my #1 bag and also the one I've got the highest hopes and standards for.   MCT team, I am taking this time to thank you for what you are doing.  You are filling a much needed void in the alt-coin trading space and are taking all necessary measures to ensure the future of the project.   I am excited to see the changes that are coming to the platform.   While I love what you already have, as you are well aware, there are some things that need to be addressed immediately in the platform.   I know that the decision to add fees and how the fees would be applied was not an easy decision, I personally feel there needs to be some revision to the system.   The fees are a must, but I feel they could be more related to the size of the trade being made.  There needs to be some kind of system to avoid all the absolutely bogus trades that get listed, like 1 MCT for .5 BTC.  We as users have repeatedly expressed the desire for an option to sort trades by price ratio and to be able to more easily see the price breakdown, or price in sats.   I am aware that you all have heard all of this feedback and are working hard to impliment them.  Keep doing what you are doing, and we will keep supporting.   Much Love, CryptoDreamin'
** and heres to an early retirement supported by my MCT holdings  Grin Grin Grin **
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:31:51 AM

The number of trades taking place is scary low right now.  Trying not to make myself nervous about it.   We are anxiously awaiting the updates to the platform.  At this point im even anxious for the swap to hopefully see at least a small spike in coin value.  Again, I am here for the long haul and not selling any of my MCT any time soon.  Network hashrate must be down because im currently mining more day than ive ever been able to up to this point.  Doesnt make sense to me that folks would stop mining this now because after the switch to POS/MN then the only way to get MCT will be to buy it.   I dont see any way in which the switch doesnt have at least a small positive affect on value.  We wait.....impatiently  Roll Eyes
vcxv

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:21:32 AM

Winners of our daily discussion campaign are-

10.09.2018   Venable-Jahmal
12.09.2018   Cryptodreamin

all are requested to contact me on discord for their reward.  Smiley

I am a bit disappointed with the market conditions but hey the more you discuss or talk here you can get rewarded.  Cool
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 02:44:14 PM by Cryptodreamin

Just throwing out a big "THANK YOU" to VCXV for all the ANN bounty rewards and all you are doing for this project and team.   I too dont like the current market value of the coin but lets see what happens in about 12 or 18 months when there are thousands of trades being made every day on the platform  Wink   Actually I think that having a couple thousand trades a day is very very feasable following some much needed enhancements to the platform making it more user friendly and not requiring a calculator at hand.  Wink    Have a great Friday MCT family!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: