Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform  (Read 40451 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LostinCrypto

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:42:58 AM

Personally, a big fan of Entuziast rendering.
To me, it appears user friendly, but also presents a nice visual appeal with the trading graph included.
A lot of good presentations however! will be a good battle!
Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

Personally, a big fan of Entuziast rendering.
To me, it appears user friendly, but also presents a nice visual appeal with the trading graph included.
A lot of good presentations however! will be a good battle!

You and I like the same one.   I think his is the clear winner, his last submission of course.   Its got everything needed and nothing not.
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

I see the announcement the other day talks about paying rewards to investors and MasterNode holders.   Who are these investors and is it too late to become one?  Ive got 2 Masternodes and working on a third now.   I want to be involved in MCT in every way I can.
LostinCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

I believe the investors are probably presale/ico investors? Or Private investors from prior to ANN? I've got a handful of coins in a shared node atm, so I will be happy to see the additional rewards as well. Nice to see a project progressing as MCT is, unlike so many out there!

Great news seeing the new platform is ready, and the Dev's are working on the coin swap / fork now. MCT is a lot of fun to watch grow, can't wait til we see the "finished product" in the future Smiley
Kobolt

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

Analysis in trade is the component of success.
An important question is: what will happen to the coins that remained on the exchange (crypto-bridge.org)?
What will happen to them?
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

So I have now had the opportunity to play around on the updated platform and make some trades and I will admit these changes are a big step in the right direction.  Being able to sort the listed trades by whichever measure I want is a nice feature.  Also having my wallet balances available on the trade page unlike before was a no-brainer.  There are still a lot of enhancements needed but we are clearly on the way.  The focus is now, as it should be, on the upcoming swap.  Just want to say im happy with platform and the team.  Andrew, Simon, Aerocloud, and everyone else helping with this project, keep up the solid work and stay true to your goal and vision.  This will be the premier altcoin p2p trading platform in the near future and I personally am glad to be here for it.  Enjoy your weekend MCT fam.
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

= NEW DESIGN RELEASED =
===============================

Dear Community,

The team are very pleased to announce the release of the new Trading Platform UI; we hope you all enjoy the changes.

This is one more step forward for the Platform and there will be many more as we work towards providing the quality service you all deserve.

Now also unregistered users see most of the pages of the platform and can get a first impression without having to register.

As disclosed in last week’s announcement the team will now begin work on the Hard Fork/Coin Swap.

Link: trade.mct.plus

If you have any question come and visit our Discord channel -- Looking forward to see you!
MCT+ Team
LostinCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

Just checked out the new platform and it looks really good! I'm really happy with the look of it, and I find it a little easier to navigate as well!
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

Hey there MCT fam.  Hope all are having a good weekend so far.  So I was just talking to someone about purchasing all the MCT I have on the platform and needed a total count of what Ive got there. But ive got 20 listed trades so I had t9 add them all up to get my total.  I think that it would be really nice if at the bottom of the profile page under your listed trades, if there were a column to show total coins you have listed for sale.   This would be very easy to impliment and help users with lots of listed trades.  Dont care about recieving totals, only need to be able to see the total number of coins ive got listed for sale.
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:24:03 AM

So I mentioned it on the MCT discord as well but the main stats on the homepage of platform are not updating.  Has showed $6420 daily volume for days.  Andrew is aware and said that it would be updated/fixed once the next round of changes to platform are made.  Just posting here for others to see.  Andrews focus right now is on creating our new chain and this absolutely requires full attention.  Have a good week MCT fam.
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

ATTENTION

Community, there are still 156,000 MCT on Cryptobridge.

Please withdraw, as the coins will be lost forever when CB delists the coin.

It is only a matter of hours, as three days are over today..

The MCT+ Team
Kobolt

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

When this story began, I did not have time to withdraw the coins from Cryptobridge.
Then the MCT coin was blocked and the withdrawal was impossible. I was very worried about this. I did not want to sell coins.
Great news !!! Thanks a lot to the team for the info. Cryptobridge really lifted the lock. And coins can be withdrawn from the exchange.
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

Please vote for MCT to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

Cryptodreamin

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:15:04 AM

Please vote for MCT to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

Did I understand that right in that in that you have to pay to cast a vote???   If so thats the most screwed up shit ever.  I clicked link but couldnt really see anything about actually casting vote.   Just saw the text at top that said votes are only accepted in BTC.?.   Maybe they mean the listing fee for winners is to be paid in BTC.?.    Huh.   I am very interested in helping though.  I am as active in the MCT community as anyone, on all forums, ANN, Twitter, Reddit. Discord. Etc.   This coin is my number 1 pick, number 1 bag, the coin/project/team ive got the highest hopes and expectations for.  Been mining MCT exclusively for over 2 months and am now working on my 3rd Masternode and hope to have it before the swap coming up.  Anywho, hope all of the MCT family here is having a good week so far and lets all continue to do our part in spreading the word about this amazing and promising project.  See ya soon fam
mine_phun

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

NLPOOL.NL

NLPOOL.NL | Highly profitable Lyra2Z MCT Mining Pool

Start Mining:

Code:
z-Enemy -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:4553 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=MCT
Our features:

- Approximately 20 - 30% extra profits with custom finetuned profit switching system in the Lyra2Z pool
- Payouts possible in any currency present in our pool (LTC / Smart / XVG / MCT etc.)
- High profits for miners by lowering latency and stale shares
- Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
- High security / DDOS protection with 99% uptime, multiple nodes, loadbalancers and status system
- Professional pool - No un-announced downtime. We care for your profits.
- Hourly payments

Support
Telegram - Telegram
Discord - Discord
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

Reading Andrews conversations today on Discord about future plans for the platform and rewards for MN owners makes me very very happy.  There is no doubt in my mind I chose the best project and team around to support. Its going to be a very good last quarter 🤑🤑🤑
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

So I watched Goosetechs newest video about the platform today and hes got some really good ideas on layouts and functions for the platform.  Many have been mentioned before and some were original as far as I can tell.   I am definately hoping that the "messages" tab at top is a hint that we will have the option to communicate with other users on the platform.  A live chat would be so awesome.   Gives more of a sense of community and establishes trust and relationships between users.  He also mentioned the common request of being able to make counter offers and or partial trades.   I am sure that this functionality upgrade alone would drastically increase the volume on the platform.  You guys at MCTP have enough ideas and designs to impliment already to stay busy and the swap is currently the focus of attention, but just doing my part in being active in the community and trying to give positive feedback and help out any way I can.   I am very excited about this project and even more excited to say that I should definately have my 3rd Masternode by the time the swap happens.   Have a great weekend MCTP fam.
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:57:34 PM

Adding extra features will add to the platform soon i hope.
Most needed ones are
- Create trade tab shoul include BTC calculated value and USD value to eliminate mistakes
- Partial trades
- 24H volume graph for coins
- Ratio column for profile trade history and open trades

And after the swap i think the coin value will increase visibly.
If you followed StakeCubeCoin (SCC) swap transition process the coin value dropped to 400-500 sat. when it was POW. After the swap and following days price increased 3500-4000 sat. now.

So if you have some BTC add your bags some MCT coin to make it double.  Wink
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:33:51 AM

Adding extra features will add to the platform soon i hope.
Most needed ones are
- Create trade tab shoul include BTC calculated value and USD value to eliminate mistakes
- Partial trades
- 24H volume graph for coins
- Ratio column for profile trade history and open trades

And after the swap i think the coin value will increase visibly.
If you followed StakeCubeCoin (SCC) swap transition process the coin value dropped to 400-500 sat. when it was POW. After the swap and following days price increased 3500-4000 sat. now.

So if you have some BTC add your bags some MCT coin to make it double.  Wink

I believe that every one of these things is already planned and on the drawing board for the team.  Andrew told me personally that the BTC sat price is and all others have been mentioned and talked about also.  There wont be any more changes until after the swap to new coin/chain and all kinks are worked out.  Im completely with you though on that these are needed upgrades and also on the thought that the coin price will go up exponentially immediately following the swap.  Im sure hoping for it.  Working on my 3rd node now and with a max supply of just 993 Masternodes I have feel good about having 3%-4% of the total coin supply.   Looking into selling off some of my current shared MN seats for all the MCT I can get my hands on before the swap.  Either way, the future is bright for all of us in the MCT fam.
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

Surprised to see that there is almost no trading going on involving GTM.  I think this coin is going to prove to be a very good investment for those getting in early.  GIN will start losing a lot of customers once folks learn about GTM and the fees that are less than half of the hosting cost and hopefully MANO gets their shit together soon and offers hosting for coins besides their own.  Anywho, the less others are trading the better trades I get to make.  Haha.   Hope all of MCT fam is having a good weekend and is keeping watch for news about swap and deciding if you are going to stay on old chain for the last 2 weeks or switch to new as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: