Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform  (Read 40445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Man i hate seeing it this quiet everywhere, not just here.  Im to blame too though.  Ive have kinda stepped back a little the last week or two since now 90% of my holdings of all coins are in Masternodes I get to just sit back and reap the rewards.  I am getting really anxious about the swap and very much looking forward to hearing some good news about the start of it.  Shit i might even be able to pull off a fifth node now before it happens.  Anyway im just trying to stir up something here.

They keep saying we have problems bla bla. But there is no screenshot about new chain or having problem about what. I am sure that will not be able to achive the swap. And ppl will begin to sell their MNs. For example today total MN number was 631 but now it is 627. 4-5 MN are in sale really cheap price on platform. We believed the team but they dont give enough info  about the swap. Or any date.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nx5

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

Sorry to say but those coins are gone man.  I messaged CB support about this also and was told it wasnt even possible.  I grabbed a ton of coins at 26 sats hoping I could sweet talk them into letting me withdraw but nope, they werent having it.  I gave them an earfull about how shitty of customer service and lack of honesty it is to still allow trading of a coin they know you will never be able to withdraw.  Just another fine example of why MCT should be dealt exclusively on its own platform.  Screw CryptoBridge and every other exchange out there right now.  So excited for the future of MCT+, MDEX, IFX, XAP, and one day even MANO wants their own dex.

then here's doing scam mctplus  
What do you mean when you go out of the stock market? SCAM Cheat MCT

not scam YET!!! i mined  my 5*rx570 = 95 MCT every days!! and i get mine from Discard (MCT BOT - when closed mining???)  - 14MCT every day from 8000 keeping... )
The DEV had warned long before to withdraw the coins from EXCHANGE to wallet or Discard!!!

DEV - why 5 day ago my 7900 MCT = 298$
 today 8000 mct = 203$

whats happing???

If you are asking devs why the market price has dropped then you shouldnt be in crypto.  And this coin is no scam.  You should just sell and leave now if this is how you really feel

where better to keep the coins now? the exchange? the discard in the MCT bot? or on a Windows wallet? I have a lot of coins in the discard... will they disappear after SWAP ?
Saphire

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 06:52:54 PM by Saphire

Sorry to say but those coins are gone man.  I messaged CB support about this also and was told it wasnt even possible.  I grabbed a ton of coins at 26 sats hoping I could sweet talk them into letting me withdraw but nope, they werent having it.  I gave them an earfull about how shitty of customer service and lack of honesty it is to still allow trading of a coin they know you will never be able to withdraw.  Just another fine example of why MCT should be dealt exclusively on its own platform.  Screw CryptoBridge and every other exchange out there right now.  So excited for the future of MCT+, MDEX, IFX, XAP, and one day even MANO wants their own dex.

not scam YET!!! i mined  my 5*rx570 = 95 MCT every days!! and i get mine from Discard (MCT BOT - when closed mining???)  - 14MCT every day from 8000 keeping... )
The DEV had warned long before to withdraw the coins from EXCHANGE to wallet or Discard!!!

DEV - why 5 day ago my 7900 MCT = 298$
 today 8000 mct = 203$

whats happing???

If you are asking devs why the market price has dropped then you shouldnt be in crypto.  And this coin is no scam.  You should just sell and leave now if this is how you really feel

where better to keep the coins now? the exchange? the discard in the MCT bot? or on a Windows wallet? I have a lot of coins in the discard... will they disappear after SWAP ?

Always the most secure methot  holding your coins is your own wallet. But if u are so busy and dont have time to follow the news about the swap it is better to sent them to MCT platform and hold them there. The platform will swap your coins automatically.
monitoon

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Mct plus mct plus mct plus mct plus mct plus mct plus mct plus a coin would open our own stock market to leave our own stock market in the first place, we will use our coins to leave them there. no need to find other stock market crime MCT Fake

SCAM CHEAT MCT

MCT team announced about swap here, discord and twitter and said "pls withdraw your coins from CB.." and also CB did the same ANN.
If you did not see those ANNs it is your fault. And u can not have any rights to blame MCT.  Wink Now u nash nash.
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:02:27 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 06:42:36 PM by MCTplus

= MCT Fork/Coin Swap Update =

As you will all be aware we originally planned to have completed our fork/swap by the end of November 2nd 2018, but unfortunately we encountered a number of issues with the code we were trying to fork from. Whilst we always try to build an amount of reserve time into our developments, we had not foreseen just how many issues we were going to have with this whilst also having to investigate other solutions. Hard forks are not something we carry out on a regular basis, so naturally we have had to learn a number of things as we worked on this.

As part of the process of completing this fork/swap, we took the whole idea back to the drawing board to see if there was in fact a better solution to what we are trying to achieve, whilst taking into account the issues we had encountered with a fork to a new PoS/MN Chain. It was then identified that we had touched on part of the solution in the #General channel many weeks ago, some of you might recall this.

The solution is to move to a PoS only chain and remove the need to hold Masternodes. Whilst this sounds drastic, it’s actually not and comes with a number of benefits, the biggest being the removal of VPS costs. Whilst the plan for our Masternodes was to help with decentralisation, they are in fact essentially doing very little at present other than allowing for holders to receive Masternode block rewards and confirm they hold 15K.
(edited)

= Our original goal =

The MCT+ Project is based on us operating a P2P Trading Platform with Escrow Services. The Roadmap has been expanded to include an Exchange in 2019 as well. A revenue share from those Platforms would then be paid out to holders of a set number of MCT(P), 15K required (so a Masternode) and other early investors.

Our plan is of course to keep to the original goal, but we are going to change how we get there. An analogy of this is to think of a SatNav and the alternate route. You want to avoid problems and delays but still get to the same destination. This is what we are going to do and save costs as an added benefit.

The Platforms are what need the majority of our attention as it is these that are going to create revenue and right now Masternodes are doing very little other than pretty much just verifying who owns enough MCT(P) to receive a share of the revenue once this starts being paid. We are not ruling out their return at a later date to help with decentralisation, but right now they do not warrant their use.

= The Masternode Alternative =

15K MCTP will continue to be the requirement to receive a share of the Trading Platforms revenue. You will hold this amount in your wallet under one MCTP Address. To receive a share of the Trading Platforms revenue you will be required to register ownership of that address on the MCT+ Platform. It will then be to that account that you will receive your share of the revenue rewards. We will of course be implementing a system of verification once the Swap has concluded and in time for the payout of revenue rewards.

This method will allow us to provide holders many more stats on our Platform in regard to expected pay-outs and of course holders no longer have to worry about VPS fees or uptime. Continued checks will be made to make sure the address continues to hold the require 15K to qualify each month.

The only negative here is that of course there will be no more Masternode block rewards, but this was never intended to be the main benefit of holding 15K MCTP. The benefit and rewards were always expected to be from a share of the Platforms revenue. To offset this short term loss you will now though be able to stake your 15K MCTP which you would not have been able to do with it tied to a Masternode.

= PoS Staking Rewards =

The Max Supply will remain 15 Million for MCTP as originally planned. With the loss of Masternode rewards and delay of our original fork we have had to recalculate the rewards and they will now be as follow:

- First 40,320 blocks will pay 10 MCTP
- Next 80,640 blocks will pay 5 MCTP
- Remaining blocks will pay 2 MCTP until Max Supply Cap is reached.

= Key Dates =

- The Fork to the new MCTP PoS Chain will take place on 12th November 2018.
- The Coin Swap will begin on 12th November 2018 following the fork and run for 7 days, so conclude on 19th November 2018.
- Mining on the MCT chain can continue up until the end of the swap period; but you should bear in mind you need to allow time to receive and swap any mined coins before the conclusion of the swap, otherwise you will lose those MCT.

= Going forward =

Prior to the 12th the Team will of course post further information as to how the swap can be completed, including details of the new wallets. One unchanged fact is that if you hold MCT on the MCT+ Trading Platform these will automatically be swapped to MCTP for you.

Whilst we already have a working product which gets better each week, we plan to accelerate the work on our Platforms and greatly increase the number of Coins that are tradable following the completion of the fork/swap. We are currently also looking into the Marketing side of things as this is only going to grow in importance as we go forward.

The Team will of course be pleased to move on from this fork/swap, but it was required to correct a number of issues with our Currency. The biggest and most urgent of those was of course the continued dump of coins by mining farms.

The Team would once again like to thank you all for your continued support and patience.

The MCT+ Team
Saphire

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

Good news to hear from MCT team here.
I hope there will not be any problem when 12th November 2018 date come.
But the new method holding coins on the local wallet instead of holding them on a VPS or hosting platform (like GIN, GTM) is a good idea.
I hope u will make it true.
MCTplus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

Hi all,

Following yesterday’s announcement I wanted to provide a quick update in regards to what will happen to coins that are not swapped before the deadline.

The team are in agreement that these coins will be burnt and not available to anyone, the team included.

The MCT+ Team
Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

Which option will get us our new coins the quickest?  I would prefer to be one of the very first to have my new Masternodes up and running.
Saphire

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

Which option will get us our new coins the quickest?  I would prefer to be one of the very first to have my new Masternodes up and running.

There will not be a Masternode after the swap. You will keep them on your local wallet and will register your MCTP addresse on the platform. Thats all.
formum

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

MCT Coin on POOL

Configure your miner

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://iddqd.vip:4553 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=MCT

Welcome

POOL - https://iddqd.vip
monitoon

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

If you're helping us, we'll get the money from the criptowall. Undecided

This time, whose money will go away, you're hurting your every move

Hi all,

Following yesterday’s announcement I wanted to provide a quick update in regards to what will happen to coins that are not swapped before the deadline.

The team are in agreement that these coins will be burnt and not available to anyone, the team included.

The MCT+ Team
Kobolt

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

= MCT Fork/Coin Swap Update --> Options for swap of MCT to MCTP =
= Option #1: MCT+ Trading Platform (trade.mct.plus) =
The swap will automatically take place in regards to any MCT you hold on the Platform. Once complete your MCT balance will have been replaced with your MCTP balance at which point you can trade or withdraw as normal.
The MCT+ Team

1) Did I understand correctly ?
If my coins are on the deposit of the "MCT+ Trading Platform" (trade.mct.plus) trading platform - will they be replaced automatically?
Regardless of whether the coins are in active orders or simply stored on the trading platform.

2)  I keep my coins in a cold wallet.  Is it reasonable to send them now to the "MCT+ Trading Platform" (trade.mct.plus) for easy exchange?
Saphire

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

Seems everything confusing on MCT+/MCTP coin.
Today is 12.11.18 (the swap beginning time) but neihter swap has began nor any satisfied explanation.
Ony They say " we need to test a new build of the wallet and chain." bla bla.
Why did not you tested that things passing 1 WHOLE week.
And also no one knows how the swap will implemented or what will happen after swap. Even the mods on discord.
I am afraid that nothing is good for MCTP for now..
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

Today is 12.11.18 (the swap beginning time) but neihter swap has began nor any satisfied explanation.
And also no one knows how the swap will implemented or what will happen after swap. Even the mods on discord.

You are clearly not keeping up with the Discord because a full explaination is there.   Up until today everything on the new chain seems to have been okay.  However, today they started having a problem with the staking feature in some aspect.  On top of this Andrew is very ill and needing rest.  I personally trust this team completely and am sure we will be all set to launch new chain in just a few days.  I know this is hard given that every coin/project that does pull an exit scheme sounds exactly like this, all evidence points towards the fact that we are being told the truth and that this is just bad timing and bad luck.  If you wanna sell I will give you 305 sats for every MCT you've got, haha.  Just please try to relax and lets sit back and see what happens over the next couple days.
Saphire

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:32:19 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 12:56:57 PM by Saphire

You are clearly not keeping up with the Discord because a full explaination is there.   Up until today everything on the new chain seems to have been okay.  However, today they started having a problem with the staking feature in some aspect.  On top of this Andrew is very ill and needing rest.  I personally trust this team completely and am sure we will be all set to launch new chain in just a few days.  I know this is hard given that every coin/project that does pull an exit scheme sounds exactly like this, all evidence points towards the fact that we are being told the truth and that this is just bad timing and bad luck.  If you wanna sell I will give you 305 sats for every MCT you've got, haha.  Just please try to relax and lets sit back and see what happens over the next couple days.

Did they shared any screenshot about new chain, new wallet? NO. And any screenshot about having problem about what? NO.
So there are several options like someone is lying or they can NOT do this work.
That discord..They never want any negative comments there and if you write any negative comment they warn u not write like that or u will be banned.
So everyone in there writing only positive comments like an adulatory. ("like good morning, we trust you, no problem we can wait bla bla" no criticism about project or they know that they will be banned)
And one more thing they always say "there are 100s of new coins wating to be listed on the platform bla bla.." Which coin? Any example? NO.
No screenshot about new chain, new wallet, no waiting new coins. All lie.
In the beginning i believed this team and tried to support them and you can read my ideas previous pages and on that discord. But since they keep lying and banned me that idiot discord i am no longer trust them.

And when things go wrong for them there is always an unwell person especially Andrew (the same happen again when they delay the swap last time)

You believe them so blind, you can believe what they say without showing evidence.
mrsa

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

can somebody from dev team plz ensure a link to host swap page is posted on BTCTALK plzzz
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

can somebody from dev team plz ensure a link to host swap page is posted on BTCTALK plzzz

Of course it will be.  This will likely be the first place its posted to
ssiver

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

You are clearly not keeping up with the Discord because a full explaination is there.   Up until today everything on the new chain seems to have been okay.  However, today they started having a problem with the staking feature in some aspect.  On top of this Andrew is very ill and needing rest.  I personally trust this team completely and am sure we will be all set to launch new chain in just a few days.  I know this is hard given that every coin/project that does pull an exit scheme sounds exactly like this, all evidence points towards the fact that we are being told the truth and that this is just bad timing and bad luck.  If you wanna sell I will give you 305 sats for every MCT you've got, haha.  Just please try to relax and lets sit back and see what happens over the next couple days.

Did they shared any screenshot about new chain, new wallet? NO. And any screenshot about having problem about what? NO.
So there are several options like someone is lying or they can NOT do this work.
That discord..They never want any negative comments there and if you write any negative comment they warn u not write like that or u will be banned.
So everyone in there writing only positive comments like an adulatory. ("like good morning, we trust you, no problem we can wait bla bla" no criticism about project or they know that they will be banned)
And one more thing they always say "there are 100s of new coins wating to be listed on the platform bla bla.." Which coin? Any example? NO.
In the beginning i believed this team and tried to support them and you can read my ideas previous pages and on that discord. But since they keep lying and banned me that idiot discord i am no longer trust them.

And when things go wrong for them there is always an unwell person especially Andrew (the same happen again when they delay the swap last time)

You believe them so blind, you can believe what they say without showing evidence.

Now you are freaking out again Saphire. Please calm down.

We are sorry we missed a deadline, but it happens.
Don't worry.
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:37:05 AM

Don't worry.

Eeeh, whatever.  Hey ssiver, you and I can buy their MCT for real cheap then 🤣🤣😁😁
Saphire

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

Don't worry.

Eeeh, whatever.  Hey ssiver, you and I can buy their MCT for real cheap then 🤣🤣😁😁

I wrote here much about the absence of plans and wanted them proofs about their work but u only say "Eeeh, whatever."
Hah go and buy so much cheap coins and hold them forever. Because there will not be a swap foreever. They will go on delaying that date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: