Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 237005 times)
Ilia Korguzalov

Activity: 74
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:05:53 AM

I think the main thing at the moment is not getting lost, because there are a lot of projects in this area. The project needs good advertising.
I have not seen any projects in this area yet, maybe you will give examples? It seems to me that ARCONA has very few competitors, at least now.

There are a lot of them. But I can only remember Lucyd. I do not remember much, because there are no results yet. Also I know VR project CEEK, it collected good value. But as I know it is only project provides channels of VR content. It is necessary to look for better examples.

So well AR market is the blue ocean now. We do not have competition in technology, we are the first who creates a platform for the remote positioning of virtual content in real locations. However, we see a some blockchain projects that want to trade digital lands. Alas, they have an idea how to sell but they have no any technology to do it =)

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ BitcointalkInstagramYouTube ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  New world in additional reality  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

Hello, community!  Smiley

What exactly will the administration do with the collected funds after the ICO? Will money be allocated for advertising?

You can find this information on our website. Here is a diagram:

Could you tell me please, what happened with previous your thread? And why did you decide to split the bounty program into two parts?

Arcona has ended the relationship with the partner, who was responsible for the previous thread. We'll keep on developing our community in our own thread due to bitcointalk policy that we can not get admin rights in an account created by a third party.
Same thing happened to our Bounty program. First Bounty program is closed.

When will the distribution of space?
Do I understand correctly that 1 acre in the center of New York will cost the same as on the outskirts of St. Petersburg for example?

Land auctions will start right after the ICO is finished. Starting price is 1 token = 1 metr2, but the total price of each plot depends on rates.

Are you planning to hold the Bounty campaign? If so, which platforms do you want to cover?
If not, what will you do in marketing?

Yes, we already have Bounty program. You can find all details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4093352.0

when will the auctions for the sale of plots start? I'll mark the day on the calendar so I don't miss it. In 1626, the Dutchman Peter Minuit purchased from the Manhattan Indians for a handful of jewelry, worth $ 24.

Auctions will get started after the ICO is finished. We'll announce exact date in all our channels, so stay tuned! Smiley

Saw your ad ... set up a target, well done! Good move.
Tell me please, to what date will ICO take place? and when does your AirDrop start?
There is no information about this, so I ask here)

Our ICO will finish on 15th of July. Stay tuned to get all updates at first-hand!

How much on percent does it have to be enclosed means that you have been allowed to go exchange and be engaged in the trading already there?

60% of our tokens will be for sale.

Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

Arcona’s developers have reached another important milestone for the technical deployment of the Digital Land concept: complete division of the Earth’s surface into plots by our GIS team. The division structure is based on higher mathematics and is implemented by high-level professionals in the field of geoinformatics. More information here:

https://medium.com/@arconaico/the-digital-land-is-now-divided-into-plots-any-of-which-will-soon-have-precise-coordinates-669bd31a9776
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

Cool idea!  what would be a pricing policy for the pieces of it - is it based solely on geolocation ? What can be a use of "premium digital parcel" and why it would be desirable?

Thanks for support! Smiley Starting price for every plot will be 1 token = 1 m2. The total price of the plot will depend on the bids. What do you mean by "premium digital parcel"?

Hey. Very interesting project. Many where heard about him. Do you already have any patents or developments that can be tested?

Hello and thank you for your support! Smiley You can see some of our developments here: https://github.com/ArconaEcosystem/arcona-core

I have high hopes that Arcona will be able to enter the exchange!  Arcona does the right thing to make that possible. And having interested patrons.

And what crypto-currency exchanges are already being negotiated with? What is the number of tokens to be listed on the exchange?

Exchanges that we have partnered with are: Gatecoin, Youbit, Cryptology, Bancor, and several more that we are having negotiations with.

I like the idea and I'd use it as user. But. Are you fully aware of the scaling problems? I mean Ethereum is having this problems already and solving could be really long. And your ecosystem will have so much information in the database. Isn't it?

Thanks for your interest in our project, we really appreciate it. Smiley Concerning your question: we know about the problems that Ethereum is having, and soon we'll move on to our own blockchain, in which we take into account all the shortcomings.

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

Interesting article that talks about ten real use cases for Augmented Reality. Discover more and implement them in your business:

https://www.inc.com/james-paine/10-real-use-cases-for-augmented-reality.html
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

You are creating a digital layer on physical land. What if a couple of years later you or your competitors make another layer over my land and my land loses its value?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

🎉 MILESTONE CHALLENGE 🎉

🎰Place your bets Arconers! Our next challenge is live!🎁

AT WHAT TIME DO WE HIT 17 000 MEMBERS?

🎯 The closest  guess to, the reach of the milestone will get 10 FREE ARCONA  
🎲 BETS in  GMT and DATE please! Example 14.06.2018 17:45 GMT
🎰 BETS CAN BE PLACED TILL 17:00 GMT TODAY 🎰
👉🏻https://t.me/arcona_ico
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

Dear Arconers, we have some great news for you! Wink

What to expect from the Arcona marketplace if you are already the owner of the Digital Land?

Okay, so suppose you already have got the plot of the Digital Land which is only possible in two ways: either by buying arcona tokens and thus taking part in our raffle, or by reserving any desirable plot when the sum of your purchase starts from 30 ETH.

Anyway, we consider you to be waiting for some confirmation of property rights and becoming a landlord. That’s why one of the first things to get implemented by the Arcona marketplace developers is a so-called certificate of ownership. Visually it will look like some of your information (wallet number or nickname) listed for ‘owner’ on the land plot’s description page, after the marketplace launch.

Unlike all the plots with no owners will have ‘the Arcona system’ at “owner”, so you will be of that rare kind of a exclusive number of the digital assets owners. The system will use your data when defying you as the owner, so check and follow simple instructions on the website when the Arcona marketplace is on.

When entering the marketplace for the first time you just confirm this info and will see your name at owner real quick!
See the preliminarily design draft!

pyce

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

Read this pls https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324185.msg40276673#msg40276673
Manager check all info!
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

What is the difference in the implementation of the project in the event of collections of the minimum required amount or Hard Cap? In this case, does it affect the speed of manufacturing a prototype or the implementation of any additional functions?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

Also whitepaper says that a global layer of augmented reality that is automatically generated by the Arcona platform on the earth’s surface - is it only the land surface?
" - The virtual layer is built on geospatial data and is directly linked to the existing landscape" - The landscape changes over time, how will the system take it into account?

Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

Hello, community! Thank you very much for all the kind words and interest in our project, our team really appreciate it!  Smiley

Hello team, what do you plan to do with unsold tokens? Freeze or burn?

There will be no usold tokens - the total supply will depend on the ICO results, but will be no more than 135,000,000 arcona tokens.

Does your team already have any development that can be tested?
I would very much like to make sure the team is qualified.

Sure we do! You can find all information about Piligrim XXI projects here, and part of the Arcona developments here.

I would like to know the main direction of this project. Is this more for speeding up work processes of all kinds, or is it also media and entertainment?

Actually, it's all of that and more. We want to create a platform that is designed to incorporate AR in all areas of real-world business. This ecosystem is useful in real estate, tourism, gaming, media, advertising, education, and art industry: the possibilities are limitless. The Arcona Ecosystem is a simple and convenient way of delivering AR projects of any complexity and style, connecting users and developers on a P2P basis.

Somewhere in the social networks have seen information that it already has the division or the digitization of the globe to the land. Perhaps there is more disclosed information about this process?

We're making a longrid with all technical details, but it's not publicly available yet. Please, stay tuned - we'll announce it in all our channels as soon as its ready!

When will the development of Arcon's mechanisms be completed, and will their testing begin?

Testing will begin on the 3 Quarter of this year, the same time that our marketplace is launched. We'll start testing of AR-Viewer and elements of remote positioning. Due to our roadmap the system will be launched on the first quarter of 2019 with Digital Lands in 10 worlds megacities.

How to get token ? or to be a token holder?

Please, check our guideline and follow its simple instructions!

A full release of the product can be expected in 2018? Or is it too early?

Due to our roadmap the full release of the system will be launched on the first quarter of 2019.

I really like your project and idea. I understand that this is some kind of digital copy of our planet, which will be updated in real time. Am I right?

Thank you for your support! Smiley Arcona Ecosystem is more than just a digital copy - it is a universal augmented reality space which unites the physical world and the virtual world. This is a platform where developers and artists, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts can interact and create joint projects. The ecosystem is built around the Arcona global technological platform, which automatically generates a layer of augmented reality at any point on the globe. A wide variety of AR applications – games and historic reenactments, educational projects and tourist attractions – will run concurrently in this layer – on digital land. Such an ecosystem makes AR technology truly popular, mass-market and universally accessible.

Having become acquainted with the project, I realized that the Arkona team wants to create an ecosystem and digital land. But I did not find information about the AR device itself. Is there any development of this gadget?

We're creating a crossplatform that will be available on any device, so we don't need a special gadget. You can get access to the Arcona Ecosystem from your smartphone, PC, etc.

Cool idea. How did you come to this? I'm wondering who appeared such a great idea))

Our founders have been successfully working on the international market of augmented reality for 4 years. We have launched 8 full-scale AR parks in 6 countries. This is a successful business with a strong team of developers. Dealing with typical AR problems like a markers and positioning, lead us to the development of remote positioning and markerless technology, on which Arcona is based.

What is the difference in the implementation of the project in the event of collections of the minimum required amount or Hard Cap? In this case, does it affect the speed of manufacturing a prototype or the implementation of any additional functions?

Soft Cap was required for the technology development and is already collected. All the funds that we will raise after that will be spent on marketing, promotion and additional developments.

When will we see a new video presentation and progress in development? What is the size of the staff who work directly with the software?

Our team have 13 members and some additional staff working on the outsource. New video presentation is in the pipeline, but you can check our Instagram - our team will post some short digests there with all fresh news. Smiley

Also whitepaper says that a global layer of augmented reality that is automatically generated by the Arcona platform on the earth’s surface - is it only the land surface?
" - The virtual layer is built on geospatial data and is directly linked to the existing landscape" - The landscape changes over time, how will the system take it into account?

That's a good question, thanks! Smiley Well, first of all - for now it is the land surface. In future this technology will allow us to make distant positioning on the Mars, but it needs some minor improvements. Talking about oceans and seas - well, this surface is not that easy to work with. Smiley For now the only solution that we can see is to digitalize the land beneath the water. But as Simon Le Bon said in Duran Duran' famous song - nobody knows what's gonna happen tomorrow!  Wink
Talking about the landscape changes - our platform is going to be updated in real time not only by the developers, but by the users themselves. So all the changes of the real lanscapes will be considered almost immediately.

Irchus

Activity: 448
Merit: 292

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

The idea of the project is not entirely new, there are many projects now with an added reality. But this project, I think, will be successful. There is real commercial interest here. I do not know how sales of virtual areas will be realized, but the idea is very cool.
In this area, this is a new idea and I have not seen similar ones. There is still a on-line project of augmented reality, it's a reality flash game, but there's another direction, but the most popular and successful among all the projects of augmented reality was the pokemon. But these are all games, and here is a whole infrastructure. The sale of the areas that investors have will be realized with the help of the auction, the representative of the team informed.
I already have several lands, I would like to look at their value at the auction.
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

The basis of 3D thinking is the perception of the world as an information monitor with the ability to interact with the information you need at any point.  This is the main trend of the present, in which all IT-giants are invested. ARCONA has chosen the right way for development.
In my opinion, your idea is correct. But I think that the meaning is not in 3d, but in 4-d perception. I think time will be one of the coordinates of augmented reality.
Sound  nice  =)  but if we think about 4 or 5 or more measurements it's better to focus on the bodily sensations that we can experience if we talk about the technology of transferring information directly to the nerve endings

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ BitcointalkInstagramYouTube ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  New world in additional reality  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

really want to see your ready and working prototype. I hope your team has enough technical skills and funding to implement such a futuristic idea.
if you wish to  see right now,  welcome to test  our Arconacore https://github.com/ArconaEcosystem/arcona-core .  And  following our roadmap we will  open new realises  with  ARViewer  and  remotely launching position sistem|!

Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:58:53 AM

I expect this plan go up well and excellent. In right mind vision, a very excellent design, unblemished vision.

This project has everything necessary to become a breakthrough in the field of ICO. Let's hope that everything conceived will be available as soon as possible.
I hope that the Arcona's ICO will be successful. Such a large-scale project, like Arcona, requires sufficient investment for its development and promotion.
All who understand the level of this project hope for a successful and rapid development of the project. We are waiting for news from the developers.
We folloow  our roadmap and sure pretty   soon we will posting news about  our next steps!

Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

I've written a request in telegram, waiting for your reply. Wise plan, spotless results, interesting website.  Good luck guys.
Hello and thanks  your support.  I  hope you  found  in telegram  answer on your request.

Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:04:19 AM

Hello, what is the ICO price of Arcona and when is end of ico? On which exchange is Arcona be listed. Good  luck guys!!!
Hello and thanks your support!  Minimal  purchaise  is 0,025 ETH = 10 arconas , ICO finish  15.07.2018.   List of exchange - Bancor, Gatecoin, Criptology, Yobit.

Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

An AR system means you just can communicate with your surroundings, not with all the people in the world. I dont know but can you explain me how the Augmented Reality ecosystem works?
We give you the opportunity to change the world in a certain place on earth that you can afford. It's right. Next to your land  will be the  lands  of other people. So, you are forming a community - for example, in Paris, on the square near the Eiffel Tower. At the same time, you live in New York, and the rest live in Tokyo, Rome, Mumbai and other places. It's like a game - but you're playing with the real world =) doing it better (I hope) for those who come to your digital land, in real Paris. You can mix the Virtual content with the real space, for the game, for entertainment, for training, for traveling, and for any tasks that might come to mind.

Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

This is one of those few projects in the market of crypto currency, which really works.

And where did you see his workability ??

You can check some of our developments in the public domain: https://github.com/ArconaEcosystem/arcona-core
Also we are allways announcing all news from our developers, so stay tuned! Wink

Do you plan to implement in your ecosystem, the content of various third-party developers. Different applications and plug-ins can be?

We are creating universal platform for everyone - it is designed for interactive everyday user experience with augmented, virtual and mixed reality multimedia content in realworld locations.

I do not understand a little. Do you develop only an ecosystem? Or a device for entering augmented reality, too?

Our ecosystem will be accessible through any device - you'll just need to install our  AR Viewer client application.

The idea is of course just awesome, but there are just 1,000,000 questions, I'd really like to see more content on the project.

Thank you and feel free to ask all of them here or in our Telegram channel!
Could you please tell us what kind of content you would like to see? We'll do our best Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: