Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 237006 times)
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

I would like to know the main direction of this project. Is this more for speeding up work processes of all kinds, or is it also media and entertainment?

It's both, and even more! This is a platform where developers and artists, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts can interact and create joint projects. You can find more information on our website.

It's hard for me to understand how you'll make this platform work on both mobile devices and glasses of augmented and virtual reality ??

Well, that's a good question and a real challenge! But we have a very experienced team of developers, so check on our official channels for the updates - we're doing our best to keep community well-informed about our progress.

Does your team already have any development that can be tested?
I would very much like to make sure the team is qualified

Sure we do! Please, check this link to find some of our developments in the public domain: https://github.com/ArconaEcosystem/arcona-core

Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

At the moment, the Arcona developers’ team is working on the process of camera calibration and the detailed manual depicting the camera settings. You can find some updates about the Arcona technical dimension here:

https://medium.com/@arconaico/some-updates-about-the-arcona-technical-dimension-f8e2fd44ac03
Medyna

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

It's very good that the project has a bounty. Arcona collected a lot of money, and such projects usually refuse bounty campaigns.
Do not flatter yourself, it's good for bounty hunters. When the bounties take tokens to the market,  price will immediately fall. People dig their own holes for themselves.
Well, in the first place - tokens are not issued immediately after the end of the project,  and secondly - I think there are enough brains have bounty hunters to understand that in the future the token will be much more worthwhile than after ICO.
Yeah, you can tell it to those, who sell tokens as soon as they come to the balance)))
I quote the official rules from the bounty program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4093352.0:
Payments will be made 30 days after the completion of ICO ...
So everything is fine,  team postponed the payment, that would not collapse the course
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

What a great idea. The world of additional reality is our future . I am happy to participate in this project. I hope for his grandiose success!

Imagine - you can walk on the road together with dinosaurs, tigers, sing along with Michael Jackson and Marilyn Monroe)))
It's all very nice, of course, I do not understand what people will be able to draw something themselves in the additional reality, or will it be a ready-made solution?

Both - people can create their own content or buy someone else's on the marketplace. It's up to you, the possibilities are limitless! Smiley

When can I check the test version of the project and look at the implementation of the planned actions of the team?

You can test some of our developments here and find information about our progress on our Medium page.

When is the Arcona token scheduled for withdrawal to the crypto exchange?

Right after the ICO is finished (ICO ends on July, 15th).

Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

I after reading understood that the project is very global but did not quite understand how it will look, can someone write a similar example from a film or series? 

Hi, thanks for the interest! The best example is the movie Ready Player One where a whole new Digital World exists and any person can join it and live his/her virtual life. The film shows the usage of VR and you are restricted by the helmet and space as you need to be in the room, But AR technologies don't restrict you at all and you can see a new Digital World (with the help of your smartphone or smart glasses) that is perfectly linked into the real one.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

I hope that the guys create everything they want, I want the test mode of the project,  can not wait

I also hope so, because I did not want that all this turned out to be a fraud, but recently there have been a lot of projects that are just trying to deceive everything. But let's hope that everything will be fine here, as the idea and plans of the project are very promising.

We are AR evangelists and we've been pushing AR into masses since 2014. The whole idea with the Digital World is very serious for us and we are extremely ambitious by pursuing our dream.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

The project is really very promising and just interesting with its uniqueness. It's a pity that there is so little time left to sell tokens. It seems to me that this is not a sufficient amount of collected funds for the high-quality implementation of such a project, all conceived ecosystems.
For listing on top-end exchanges, there will not be enough, but on average or in general from the third dozen would not want to hang out, usually coins on such exchanges quickly die, since there is no trading volume on them.
Thanks for all your worries. One way or another we will make this project happen and work. Just be with us!

Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

It's quite interesting to do that, but how the project will be used to daily customers, if they're not good developers of something like that?

Cool thing about the project is that you don't need to have any programming skills. We'll have a marketplace ready and you can give a task for a 3D artist to make your own AR experience that can be remotely launched in any part of the world.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

why do Arcona need blockchain for this project?
I think that Arcona will use  blockchain as a ledger to identify who owns the land, content, software  and who has the right to transfer and register transfers. Every transaction in the system will be reliable, transparent, and mobile with help blockcchain Smiley
Absolutely right Wink

Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

What are your plans regarding Ecosystem?
What exactly are interested in? All our plans you can find in our roadmap, We are doing our best to stick to that plan and be right in time for everything planned.

2018 QUATER 1-2
After the ICO completion, a marketplace will be launched, that's where the Arcona token will be used. From now on, experts in content creation can start doing and implementing their projects.

2018 QUATER 3

Launching the AR Viewer Prototype, motivating users to use the software to earn tokens. Launching Partners' projects.

2018 QUATER 4
Launch of the AR GRID technological prototype, testing of remote positioning tools. Running the beta version of AR Viewer with basic functionality. Placement of basic information content in test locations.

The AR GRID positioning system will be implemented in the 10 largest metropolitan areas of the planet. Digital Lands will be put on sale with a total area of 1500 km².

Georeferenced AR territories will be expanded up to 40,000 km², the World Wide Augmented Reality Grid will be created.

Idun

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

SLAM makes it possible for the machines to understand their surroundings through visual input, it allows the machines to localize and navigate in the unknown scenes and also simultaneously build 3D maps. Read more Arcona uses this technology:

SLAM technology for user’s immersive experience with Arcona

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

This project has been added for voting in #CRYPTOinformers.

Vote for #ARCONA here: https://vote.cryptoinformers.info/detail/14-arcona
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

Wow, it is a wonderfull project. It looks greate. Has Arcona bounty campaign? I want to participate it?
Hi there! Yes, we do have a Bounty campaign, but the problem is that our ICO ends on July 15. To join the campaign, please visit our Telegram channel @Arcona_Bounty

Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

I'm really looking forward to starting augmented reality. I'm sure that Arcona will be an interesting space for communication. Arcona is a fascinating project and good opportunity for successful investments.
There are three days left before the end of ICO, I hope they will not extend the terms of token sales again. And start working on the project. Because who wanted to the already bought tokens.
We are concluding the ICO and the finish line is on the 15th of July. Our devs are working hard on the platform, and we share all the insights across all the channels.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

I'm really looking forward to starting augmented reality. I'm sure that Arcona will be an interesting space for communication. Arcona is a fascinating project and good opportunity for successful investments.
There are three days left before the end of ICO, I hope they will not extend the terms of token sales again. And start working on the project. Because who wanted to the already bought tokens.
We are concluding the ICO and the finish line is on the 15th of July. Our devs are working hard on the platform, and we share all the insights across all the channels.

I hope so. And on which exchanges do you plan to conduct a coin listing? I think after good advertising and ready product there will be a lot of people who want to buy tokens.

I'm also interested in this. The fact that they are working on the project is evident, but it is also necessary to promote the project and to enable people to buy coins.

And I probably will decide to buy coins after the beta version. I hope there will be reliable exchanges. Listing on the top exchanges is not cheap. But I think it's worth it.
After the ICO we are heading to Gatecoin, Yobit, Cryptology.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

I hope so. And on which exchanges do you plan to conduct a coin listing? I think after good advertising and ready product there will be a lot of people who want to buy tokens.
Gatecoin, Yobit, Cryptology, and some more that are under the stage of negotiations

Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

I'm also interested in this. The fact that they are working on the project is evident, but it is also necessary to promote the project and to enable people to buy coins.

And I probably will decide to buy coins after the beta version. I hope there will be reliable exchanges. Listing on the top exchanges is not cheap. But I think it's worth it.

Everyone wants to have the guarantee, but now you can buy coins more cheaper. I still think about how to do it before the end of the ICO. I will wait to July 14th. Or maybe creators will make some bonuses again.
We have a lot of good referral programs at the moment and a lot of ways to get tokens for free, plus don't forget about the running Bounty program. Sure, it's cheaper to buy tokens now + have a chance to win some while the ICO is live. We are proud of our promos, you can take part in them on our Telegram channel t.me/arcona_ico. Join us and stay tuned Smiley

Idun

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

The Arcona Marketplace — for the Digital Lands trade

One of the major expected accomplishments of the Arcona project is the Marketplace launch which is going to be an integral part of the whole ecosystem, let’s say a hub, uniting all the community residents and enabling free trade of AR content, software, services and surely digital assets.

Read more in this article that the Arcona team just published:

https://medium.com/@arconaico/the-arcona-marketplace-for-the-digital-lands-trade-db65d04ac94f
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

Everyone wants to have the guarantee, but now you can buy coins more cheaper. I still think about how to do it before the end of the ICO. I will wait to July 14th. Or maybe creators will make some bonuses again.
We have a lot of good referral programs at the moment and a lot of ways to get tokens for free, plus don't forget about the running Bounty program. Sure, it's cheaper to buy tokens now + have a chance to win some while the ICO is live. We are proud of our promos, you can take part in them on our Telegram channel t.me/arcona_ico. Join us and stay tuned Smiley

I follow you here and in the telegram channel for a long time. I saw the raffle bonuses, the bounty but I did not see any free coins. And it is too late to take part in the bounty
Have a look at the website in the promo section and there are some actions that can bring you free tokens Smiley not a lot, but still, it's something.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Gatecoin, Yobit, Cryptology, and some more that are under the stage of negotiations

As far as I know, Yobit does not have a very good reputation. Although I like this exchange. I do not often use it. I hope this does not scare people away.
Our goal is to be listed on different exchanges to get wider exposure and to cover different preferences of our dear users, as we know that different people tend to like different exchanges. What's your favorite btw?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: