Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 236999 times)
Arcona the Digital Land (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

It is greate project. Devs, what is news after the end of ICO? Did you collect good amount?
Too it would be actually interesting to me to recognize by this occasion. But, unfortunately, as this often happens, information on the raised funds is hidden from strangers.
there is information about the number of investments (7378 ETH) on the site of the Arcona. I think that this amount can not be called sufficient, but there is information that the project would be implemented in any case.

I think that it is good amount for start, I hope that creators have their own capital for implementation. We know they sad that will be develop Arcona despite the collected amount. I think it is not just words.
ICO was a mean of funding and a way to gather a community. All the money raised will cover the development process and partly marketing campaigns. We haven’t reached our hard cap, and we are planning to organize additional campaigns where our community can help us on a bonus basis. Our marketing team is working on a new marketing strategy and bonuses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchain - it immediately causes to great idea.
Absolutely I agree with you, such idea anyway will find the audience and will be able to attract a large number of followers and investors. Developers in this plan have chosen the necessary direction.
If we analyze the virtual games industry, it will be clear that the projects of augmented reality are the near future. Arcona is a new level of entertainment and involvement.
That's possible. But interest in such projects is now quite low. And 15,000 investors sounds fantastic for even the biggest projects on the market
As for 15k tokensholders: at the moment, there about 10k tokensholders who we are transferring our tokens, the next stage is to transfer tokens to Bounty and by the end of the month we will reach 15k.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

It is greate project. Devs, what is news after the end of ICO? Did you collect good amount?
Too it would be actually interesting to me to recognize by this occasion. But, unfortunately, as this often happens, information on the raised funds is hidden from strangers.
there is information about the number of investments (7378 ETH) on the site of the Arcona. I think that this amount can not be called sufficient, but there is information that the project would be implemented in any case.
Rather quite good sum is gained if it is the truth. I think to developers it is necessary to start the platform, by all means with the current quantity of means, however if there are problems, it will be possible to create the additional period for collecting.
I do not think that the investments collected during the ICO period are the entire budget for the development of the Arcona. I hope the team has its own resources for the development of augmented reality. Many companies are moving in this direction, the speed of implementation can be a decisive factor in the success or failure of the project.
ICO was a mean of funding and a way to gather a community. All the money raised will cover the development process and partly marketing campaigns. We haven’t reached our hard cap, and we are planning to organize additional campaigns where our community can help us on a bonus basis. Our marketing team is working on a new marketing strategy and bonuses.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

Rather quite good sum is gained if it is the truth. I think to developers it is necessary to start the platform, by all means with the current quantity of means, however if there are problems, it will be possible to create the additional period for collecting.
I do not think that the investments collected during the ICO period are the entire budget for the development of the Arcona. I hope the team has its own resources for the development of augmented reality. Many companies are moving in this direction, the speed of implementation can be a decisive factor in the success or failure of the project.
I think so too. It takes time to see how the money is distributed. And I want to see about the developers. In addition, the founders must also have knowledge in the developing and vr.
It precisely, I think that much more investors have joined the project if the team has shown the true worth publicly because all want to know developers by sight and to study information on their past.
Thanks for comments about our devs! We will prepare the information and introduce our community to our devs team and their previous projects and experiences.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

The world is becoming more interesting. New technical means make the idea of augmented reality realizable. Exciting impressions await us in the near future.

Yes, I totally agree with you. And if we look at how we stepped forward in the last century, it is even difficult to imagine what development will be in the next century. This of course attracts and at the same time worries, but I hope that everything will be fine. A good and very promising project.
It seems that technical progress is accelerating day by day. Especially it is noticeable, if we compare not with the last century, but with the year before last. People must learn to change their thinking faster.
At the moment few people know about cryptocurrency and its mission as soon as it begins to be popularized, all coins including Arcona will begin rapid growth therefore it is possible to tell that we have trumps on hands.

I think that people who will know about Arcona's potencial they will make step up to all cryptocurrency. I am sure that it will be. That is why I think that Arcona must have promotion not only in the crypto world.
Thanks for your comment! We are working on a new marketing strategy and will be marketing our company on a wider scale.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

I have read many things about this project and i was unable to understand why is it better than any other. I have seen many augmented reality projects which are much better.
Many projects try to realize this idea. But tell me which of them has collected so much money for development and has a product? It is for this reason that ARCONA has a much better chance to success

I also saw many projects with a similar theme. But now I do not even remember the names of these projects. And this sphere is really worth to be developed. I really hope that Arcona will be able to implement the project for the collected money.
Thank you all for the comments! We will do our best to show you that our ecosystem is the best for the remote AR setup and can be used for many business and spheres.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

I think so too. It takes time to see how the money is distributed. And I want to see about the developers. In addition, the founders must also have knowledge in the developing and vr.
It precisely, I think that much more investors have joined the project if the team has shown the true worth publicly because all want to know developers by sight and to study information on their past.

With the funds obtained then, the team will be able to divide it wisely, and investors and everyone already know with the results of sales, so it does not happen things that are not desired. Great expectations team can finish its performance well and put the ARC to a good volume in exchange later.
We can not know how many investors the team of Arcona collaborates with. Investments in the project can be collected in addition to the ICO. For example, the Arcona team received grants from such global companies as Microsoft and Google.

I think that the founders of the Arcona are not poor people, who just took this idea, with a fairly complex implementation. I think that they have thought enough all the right way, and they know how to apply this idea.
The development has started three years ago and we had our own money when the whole project started. ICO is just a period and a mean of investment to accelerate and fund the development process. And we are grateful for all our tokensholders and for the help and support.
All the money raised will cover the development process and partly marketing campaigns. We haven’t reached our hard cap, and we are planning to organize additional campaigns where our community can help us on a bonus basis. Our marketing team is working on a new marketing strategy and bonuses.

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:57:22 AM

distributed token for investor has done??, when arcona bounty will distribute participant bounty?
by the way whene and where arcona listed to market exchange i want to know and make sure
i dont care about market exchange, i'm only worried if the token price is not as per their agreement stance
then we assume you have cheated us - if the token price not same with agreement i assume you are is public scam
so what's your strategy and what's the next step for your early existence? solutions and preventive measures preclude it
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

Hi, ARN token is trading already ?
I heard something about gatecoin but can't find it on their website :/
thanks for info
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

The Arcona platform will charge commissions for every operation in the system.  It will have ability for a wide range of users without any particular programming skills to create and monetize content within the augmented reality environment.
I'm sure that this project is very promising for medium and long term investment. And now I'm waiting for listing it on the exchanges to buy tokens, because I did not know about Arcona on ICO stage.
I receive the tokens, but I don't even know the price. What was the price during the crowdsale? I think that because of the limited amount the price should be high.
The token price was 0.0025 ETH

Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

distributed token for investor has done??, when arcona bounty will distribute participant bounty?
by the way whene and where arcona listed to market exchange i want to know and make sure
i dont care about market exchange, i'm only worried if the token price is not as per their agreement stance
then we assume you have cheated us - if the token price not same with agreement i assume you are is public scam
so what's your strategy and what's the next step for your early existence? solutions and preventive measures preclude it

Hi there! Thanks for your questions.
1. We are still distributing tokens, it's the second week of the week period. Bounty tokens will be distributed during this period as well.
2. We have partnered with Yobit, Gatecoin, Cryptology and also are having negotiations with other exchanges. We will enter exchanges in August.
3. Our steps for the nearest future: 1) continue distributing tokens and bonuses 2) enter exchanges in August 3) launch the marketplace where all the auctions for the digital land will take place (August) 4) in the end of the year 2019 to launch an AR Viewer and start testing it.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

Hi, ARN token is trading already ?
I heard something about gatecoin but can't find it on their website :/
thanks for info
Hi there! We are not at the exchanges yet, we will enter them in August

Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

The team failed to achieve hard cap, despite the fact that the ICO was extended for 2 months, I heard that now invested mainly large players...
You are right, we haven't reached our hard cap, but we raised a sufficient amount to continue the development stage and to stick to the roadmap + to cover some marketing expenses.

adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

1. We are still distributing tokens, it's the second week of the week period. Bounty tokens will be distributed during this period as well.
2. We have partnered with Yobit, Gatecoin, Cryptology and also are having negotiations with other exchanges. We will enter exchanges in August.
3. Our steps for the nearest future: 1) continue distributing tokens and bonuses 2) enter exchanges in August 3) launch the marketplace where all the auctions for the digital land will take place (August) 4) in the end of the year 2019 to launch an AR Viewer and start testing it.

Nice! Then August is a big month for ARCONA,
Hope you guys will deliver it right on schedule
If i'm not wrong , you guys shared a sneak peak videos of arcona-core engine demo last week on telegram ,can i have the link to the video?
my telegram on my phone always have a difficulty on downloading/playing some shared media. thanks!
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

If i'm not wrong , you guys shared a sneak peak videos of arcona-core engine demo last week on telegram ,can i have the link to the video?
my telegram on my phone always have a difficulty on downloading/playing some shared media. thanks!
Here's a link to our Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BldwDvRnCFO/?hl=ru&taken-by=arconaico  - our demo-video visualization
https://www.instagram.com/p/BldyXn3AqOY/?hl=ru&taken-by=arconaico - a short video demonstrates the work of the Mono-SLAM technology

Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

In addition to the game component of virtual worlds, for what purposes do you think to use your site?
Arcona is designed to incorporate AR in all areas of real-world business. This ecosystem is useful in real estate, tourism, gaming, media, advertising, education, and art industry: the possibilities are limitless. The Arcona Ecosystem is a simple and convenient way of delivering AR projects of any complexity and style, connecting users and developers on a P2P basis.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

Here's a link to our Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BldwDvRnCFO/?hl=ru&taken-by=arconaico  - our demo-video visualization
https://www.instagram.com/p/BldyXn3AqOY/?hl=ru&taken-by=arconaico - a short video demonstrates the work of the Mono-SLAM technology

yeah just saw the last 3 videos that uploaded on instagram ,
that was a badass update! keep a good work  Wink
and Thanks for the update,
Thanks Smiley this week we will upload one more demo, stay tuned!

Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

this week we will upload one more demo, stay tuned!
You are very active in social networks. Like your videos and other marketing activities. It's good to see that the project is developing!
Thanks lot for your feedback, we highly appreciate it! Smiley

Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation
In the very beginning of Q3 we are launching our marketplace, see how it goes and how it works, and in late August we are heading to exchanges.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation
In the very beginning of Q3 we are launching our marketplace, see how it goes and how it works, and in late August we are heading to exchanges.
nice i will be waiting for marketplace launch. btw have you guys contacted idex to list arcona? i think it would be great to have arcona traded on idex. meanwhile you guys can contact bigger exchange for listing.
There is a big list of different exchanges, first of all, we will enter Yobit, Gatecoin, Cryptology.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: