Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 237004 times)
Ilia Korguzalov

Activity: 74
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 12:28:52 AM

I read like ARCONA has received some awards in China, there is even some kind of Huawei partnership, but for some reason, elementary things have not been implemented on its marketplace.
For several years now, the sections of Land for sale and Land for auction have been in development and it is not clear why this has not yet been done.
the Digital land can be auctioned land owner from late 2018

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ BitcointalkInstagramYouTube ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  New world in additional reality  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 11:49:55 AM

Where?
I go to the section my lands where under each plot of land there are buttons for auction and for sale, but when I click on sale, a notification pops up that this section is under construction.
I know that the land can be sent to the auction, but I don't understand why in two transactions, and the second is much more expensive than the first.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 06:20:02 AM

Where?
I go to the section my lands where under each plot of land there are buttons for auction and for sale, but when I click on sale, a notification pops up that this section is under construction.
I know that the land can be sent to the auction, but I don't understand why in two transactions, and the second is much more expensive than the first.

I would like to understand the logic behind such questions
First you write that auctions do not work. And right below you write that the auctions are working. As a result, you are unhappy with the transaction prices, but this is a question for the creator of the ether - could you please contact Buterin to talk to him directly?

But seriously, as we can see even this post, we are in the process of creating an augmented reality world and are launching individual elements of the ecosystem in the form of a minimum required product, which allows us to test a new market augmented reality in cyberspace, which we create ourselves and explore step by step

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ BitcointalkInstagramYouTube ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  New world in additional reality  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
rus23kav
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 08:11:30 AM

I would like to understand the logic behind such questions
First you write that auctions do not work. And right below you write that the auctions are working. As a result, you are unhappy with the transaction prices, but this is a question for the creator of the ether - could you please contact Buterin to talk to him directly?

But seriously, as we can see even this post, we are in the process of creating an augmented reality world and are launching individual elements of the ecosystem in the form of a minimum required product, which allows us to test a new market augmented reality in cyberspace, which we create ourselves and explore step by step
If you know your platform, then you perfectly understand what I am telling you, or can I show you with screenshots what is not working for you and where?
By the way, if you click on the Land tab at the auction, it gives the same message that this section is under development.
At the expense of the price, I said that one transaction is at the standard price, and the second is 10 times more expensive. You think Vitalik knows about this, ask him yourself.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 01:52:39 PM

Arcona ARViewer Big update:
- now you can rent any available land plot right in the app!
- after rent, you can install any model from the inventory on the plot and it will be visible for any visitor of your land;
- the geo-map became much more useful - it indicates plot borders, type of the land and nearby AR exhibitions;
- on-screen information about the land you're on: owner's name, land type, geo coordinates.

Download and do not forget to put 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/arcona-arviewer/id1483217647?ls=1

rus23kav
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 03:41:10 PM

- after rent, you can install any model from the inventory on the plot and it will be visible for any visitor of your land;
- the geo-map became much more useful - it indicates plot borders, type of the land and nearby AR exhibitions;
- on-screen information about the land you're on: owner's name, land type, geo coordinates.

This is already interesting, but I would like to know how I can lease my plot of land myself or is there no such possibility yet?
By the way, for some reason my application crashes, a splash screen appears for a couple of seconds and immediately crashes, I have an iphone X with the latest firmware.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 10:07:45 AM

This is already interesting, but I would like to know how I can lease my plot of land myself or is there no such possibility yet?
By the way, for some reason my application crashes, a splash screen appears for a couple of seconds and immediately crashes, I have an iphone X with the latest firmware.

This option will be available to land lords bit later.
Thanks for your feedback, we found the source of the bug, an update with a fix is ​​pending in the app store

rus23kav
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 01:23:28 PM

Yes, indeed, the application was updated and everything worked. Is there any detailed information on how to become this Land Lord and is it generally possible. Or ordinary users cannot get this status?
By the way, after the land was put up for auction, 5 ARDL appeared in metamask, what are these coins and why are they not visible through ethplorer but only in metamask?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 05:11:48 PM

Yes, indeed, the application was updated and everything worked. Is there any detailed information on how to become this Land Lord and is it generally possible. Or ordinary users cannot get this status?
By the way, after the land was put up for auction, 5 ARDL appeared in metamask, what are these coins and why are they not visible through ethplorer but only in metamask?

If you own land, you are already a land lord. Buy land and register on the project website. ARDL is the ERC 721 NFT  token Arcona Digital Land
Use Etherscan to see all formats of tokens on the ETH

Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 04:30:53 AM

The Arcona team is announcing a special update in a month.

If you are a 3D artist or have your own collection of models, you can upload your models from a third party  third party server like sketchfab .

The ability to independently store content and upload it to the World from external servers is an important step towards decentralization of the AR Ecosystem.

This option will be available to every landlord who owns at least one site in the Arcona X-Reality Metavere.

https://www.arcona.space/post/special-big-update-in-a-month

rus23kav
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:24:58 PM

I remember that not so long ago I saw information that you have some kind of partnership with Huawei, what is it and is there any news in this regard, did not see information about what has been implemented or will be implemented jointly with this company?
I also saw the news about your participation in some kind of international exhibition or something like that, where you were highly appreciated. What opportunities did this give for the project as a whole?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 05:20:34 AM

I remember that not so long ago I saw information that you have some kind of partnership with Huawei, what is it and is there any news in this regard, did not see information about what has been implemented or will be implemented jointly with this company?
I also saw the news about your participation in some kind of international exhibition or something like that, where you were highly appreciated. What opportunities did this give for the project as a whole?

When start conversation with any corporations, as a rule, a NDA is signed that prohibits commenting on anything to both parties for  few  years.
Victories at exhibitions brought us more fame and added a plus to the reputation of the project and the team. After the victory in the PRC, we received a grant support to open a representative office in China

rus23kav
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 05:25:51 PM

When start conversation with any corporations, as a rule, a NDA is signed that prohibits commenting on anything to both parties for  few  years.
Victories at exhibitions brought us more fame and added a plus to the reputation of the project and the team. After the victory in the PRC, we received a grant support to open a representative office in China

Several years is quite a long time. Is it a contractual time period of which they must adhere or a conditional period during which companies can announce the results of joint work at any time?
In principle, since cooperation has not been interrupted and continues, this is already a positive signal.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 03:55:18 PM

FARMING ON ARCONA LANDS
]
Start October 11, 2020

To make life in the ARCONA ecosystem more interesting and profitable for our users, we decided to launch farming. It will consist of two stages. At the first, we intensify interaction with the ARCONA world, at the second - we will increase the liquidity of the ARCONA token, which will positively affect the price of the coin.

For each of the stages, 300 thousand ARCONA tokens are allocated (~ 2%) and 100 thousand ARCONA tokens for the bounty program (~ 0.65%), in total we allocate 700 thousand ARCONA tokens (~ 4.65%). The duration of each stage is not fixed, and the stages will pass until the total balance of the allocated ARCONA tokens is over.

STAGE I - AWARD FOR SOWING CONTENT
(300 thousand ARCONA ~ 2%)

PROFITABILITY OF FARMING - UP TO 50% PER MONTH

Earn ARCONA coins by placing content on your lands in the world of augmented reality. In the first month of the action, the Arcona system will fully return the costs and pay from 20% to 50% of the cost of "sowing" work.

FREE 3D MODELS - CLONE AND INSTALL
Arcona opens free access to the collection of system content. Each 3D model is tested and ready for installation. Clone any model using the Set Model to All Lands option.

To participate in this stage, you must have any amount of land, and regularly (once a week) post (change) content on your lands.

MORE LAND - MORE HARVEST

The more land you use, the less you spend. Place 3D models, spending from 1 to 100 ARCONA coins on installation. The cost of placement will be fully returned along with a 20% reward for farming to the cost of installing content on the site.

The first stage will be launched for 1 month, with a total award pool of 300 thousand ARCONA (~ 2%). Tokens will be distributed no later than 90 days after the end of the Promotion. The team reserves the right to extend the first stage if it considers it necessary, and if the pool of 300 thousand ARCONA (~ 2%) is not distributed until the end.

STAGE II - LIQUIDITY AWARD.

Active community members adapted the Uniswap contract to reward for their contribution to the liquidity pool. ARCONA coins for the award fund will be provided by the project team. 300 thousand ARCONA (~ 2%) will be allocated for the start. The fund will also be replenished with contributions from land sales in the primary and secondary markets. The second stage starts approximately after 3-4 weeks after the start of the first stage "AWARD FOR SOWING CONTENT."

HOW TO GET YOUR SHARE FROM THE AWARDS POOL OF 300 THOUSAND ARCONA (~ 2%)?

You will be rewarded simply for providing liquidity for the ARCONA token (ARCONA-ETH) in App.Uniswap.org. In the first week, 35 thousand ARCONA will be distributed. In the remaining periods, the amount of the award for the period will be adjusted. All 300 thousand tokens will be distributed no later than 12 months, taking into account possible adjustments to the awards for periods.

The amount of reward received depends on the number of liquidity tokens that were blocked in our contract, and on the total number of liquidity tokens blocked by other equity participants. Your award is proportional to your investment in the Uniswap Liquidity Pool (ARCONA-ETH).

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
SUBSCRIPTION BITCOINTALK AND TWITTER

We allocate 100 thousand ARCONA tokens to promote the project through a subscription campaign on the bitcointalk platform. Details of the action will be reported later.

HOW TO EARN A REWARD?

STAGE I
To participate in the promotion, you must become the owner of ARCONA lands and tokens, you must:
1) purchase ARCONA tokens on Uniswap
2) buy land on the Arcona marketplace or marketplace OpenSea
3) in a personal account on the Arcona portal to place content on their lands following a video instruction

STAGE II
Information on how to participate in the second stage we will publish before the start of the second stage.
More  info https://www.arcona.space/post/farming-in-the-world-of-arkona

Grumlin
Legendary

Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 07:24:32 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2020, 11:37:28 AM by Grumlin

If you want to wear beautiful signature, you can do it already. Cool

Bounty campaign will start soon, stay turned

Sr. Member/Hero/Legendary

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▄▄███▄▄▀▄▄
  ▄▄▀▄▄█████████▄▄▀▄▄
▄▀▄▄█████ ██▄▄▄▄▀██▄▄▀▄
█ ██████ ▄ █████ ████ █
█ █████ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█████ █
█ ████ ▄███▄ ██ █████ █
█ ███ ▄█████▄ ██ ████ █
▀▄▀▀█▄███████▄██▄██▀▀▄▀
  ▀▀▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▀▀███▀▀▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄██████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████ ▀▀█████████████████
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
██████████ ▄▄█████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
 ▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄   ██▄
██        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀    ██
██      ▄▀     ▀▄      ██
██     █         █     ██
██      ▀▄     ▄▀      ██
██        ▀▀▀▀▀        ██
▀██                   ██▀
 ▀██▄▄             ▄▄██▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Code:
[center][table][tr]
[td][url=https://www.arcona.space][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#210c4f]
        ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▄▄███▄▄▀▄▄
  ▄▄▀▄▄█████████▄▄▀▄▄
▄▀▄▄█████ ██▄▄▄▄▀██▄▄▀▄
█ ██████ ▄ █████ ████ █
█ █████ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█████ █
█ ████ ▄███▄ ██ █████ █
█ ███ ▄█████▄ ██ ████ █
▀▄▀▀█▄███████▄██▄██▀▀▄▀
  ▀▀▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▀▀███▀▀▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
[/td]
[td][center][url=https://www.arcona.space][size=23pt][color=#210c4f][b]ARCONA[/td]
[td] [/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4317863.0][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#000000]
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/td]
[td][url=https://twitter.com/arconametaverse][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#32ccfe]
                      ▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀
[/td]
[td][url=https://www.reddit.com/r/arcona][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#000000]
               ▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   [color=red]▄█▄    ▄█▄[/color]   █  █
 ▀█    [color=red]▀█▀    ▀█▀[/color]    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
[/td]
[td] [/td]
[td][url=https://www.youtube.com/c/ArconaAugmentedRealityMetaverse][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#c4292b]
   ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
[/td]
[td][center][url=https://www.arcona.space][size=13pt][color=#210c4f][b]Augmented[br][size=8pt]reality ecosystem[/td]
[td] [/td]
[td][url=https://www.instagram.com/arconadigitalland][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=black]
   ▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄   ██▄
██        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀    ██
██      ▄▀     ▀▄      ██
██      ▀▄     ▄▀      ██
██        ▀▀▀▀▀        ██
▀██                   ██▀
 ▀██▄▄             ▄▄██▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀
[/td]
[td] [/td]
[td][url=https://t.me/arcona_digital_land][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#31a5d8]
   ▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀
[/td]
[td] [/td]
[td][url=https://www.facebook.com/arconaecosystem][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#004088]
  ▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
[/td]
[td] [/td]
[td][url=https://discord.gg/rqXEwAx][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#7084d3]
   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
[/td]
[/tr][/table]

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Code:
[center][color=#210c4f][b]░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ [url=https://arcona.space]ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem[/url] ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░[/b]
[color=#210c4f][b]░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓[/b][/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4317863.0][color=#000000][b]Bitcointalk[/b][/url] [color=#210c4f]▐ [url=https://www.instagram.com/arconadigitalland][color=orange][b]Instagram[/b][/url] [color=#210c4f]▐ [url=https://www.youtube.com/c/ArconaAugmentedRealityMetaverse][color=red][b]YouTube[/b][/url] [color=#210c4f]▐  [url=https://twitter.com/arconametaverse][color=#32ccfe][b]Twitter[/b][/url] [color=#210c4f]▐ [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/arcona][color=#000000][b]Reddit[/b][/url] ▐  [url=https://t.me/arcona_digital_land][color=#31a5d8][b]Telegram[/b][/url] ▐  [url=https://www.facebook.com/arconaecosystem][color=blue][b]Facebook[/b][/url] ▐  [url=https://discord.gg/rqXEwAx][color=#7084d3][b]Discord[/b][/url] [color=#210c4f][b]▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░[/b]
[color=#210c4f][b]░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   [url=https://arcona.space]New world in additional reality[/url]   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░[/b][/center]

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ BitcointalkInstagramYouTube ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  New world in additional reality  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Code:
[center]░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ [url=https://arcona.space]ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem[/url] ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4317863.0]Bitcointalk[/url] ▐ [url=https://www.instagram.com/arconadigitalland]Instagram[/url] ▐ [url=https://www.youtube.com/c/ArconaAugmentedRealityMetaverse]YouTube[/url] ▐  [url=https://twitter.com/arconametaverse]Twitter[/url] ▐ [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/arcona]Reddit[/url] ▐  [url=https://t.me/arcona_digital_land]Telegram[/url] ▐  [url=https://www.facebook.com/arconaecosystem]Facebook[/url] ▐  [url=https://discord.gg/rqXEwAx]Discord[/url] ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  [url=https://arcona.space]New world in additional reality[/url]  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░[/center]

░▒▓ ARCONA ▓▒░
░▒▓ Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://arcona.space ▓▒░
Code:
[center]░▒▓ [u]ARCONA[/u] ▓▒░
░▒▓ Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://arcona.space ▓▒░

▄
         ▄███
         ▀████▄
       ▄  ▀████▄
      ███▄ ▀████▄
    ▄████   ▀████▄
   ▄████      ████▄
  ▄████        ████▄
 █████          █████
▀████▄          ▄████▀
  ▀████▄▄▄▄   ▄████▀
    ▀████▀  ▄████▀
LISK
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█▄            ▄█▄
   █████          █████
  ███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███████
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 04:06:00 AM

RENT THE DIGITAL LAND  IN  ARCONA WORLD

We are gradually expanding the possibilities for our users.
Welcome to check video about   how the digital lands can be rented virtually anywhere close your home on the planet.
So far, you can test about 30 different system models, and around couple of weeks it will be possible to post your content.

Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 02:47:38 PM

FARMING - NEW EDITION

We are transforming the system of content placement discounts.
The goal of any event initiated by Arcona is focused on attracting new users to the project.
Thanks to the new reward system, new users can feel the effect of owning even one piece of the Digital Earth.

To the attention of the first participants of the action who sowed content from 11 to 12 October 2020.
You will receive a reward for the specified period in full according to the initial conditions. More information by link  

After launching the campaign, some market experts drew attention to the fact that we do not stimulate new users, do not allow them to become part of the Arcona X-Reality Universe and participate on favorable terms.  We have completely focused on large landowners in our solution. We made a decisive pivot for the pharming campaign by inviting a wider audience to the project. But we also support large landowners, so we are preparing a special offer, which we will announce a little later, after preparing the technical details.

Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 07:30:49 PM

KEY ADVANTAVE OF ARCONA

Arcona is focused on remote positioning of virtual content and lowering the threshold of entering the AR market by making it faster and cheaper.

Arcona Core is more than a development framework like ARCore or ARKit, but a fully-featured ecosystem which allows the creation of AR experiences without coding -  AR content can be placed remotely, using just a web browser.

Arcona solution is an independent cross-platform and not tied to Google or Apple services - the core library is written in C++ and 3D/UI module is based on Unity.

Additionally, the core library is designed with shared/multi-user AR approach in mind, provides both outdoor/indoor usage scenarios, and works in low-light conditions.

VIO/SLAM, based on sensor fusion of image data with IMU and GPS - performs accurate positioning and distance measuring using sensor data of smartphones and other commodity hardware;

Cloud-based geo-information system with fast algorithms of creating digital plots anywhere in the world and assigning virtual content to them;

Cloud-based feature-map/relocalization system which utilizes sensor data collected during user sessions or taken from publicly available datasets. This allows us to eliminate GPS inaccuracy and provide shared AR experience by using visual recognition and geometry alignment.

As an extension of the feature map system, we can create dense 3D models for visualization, passing the data which we collected and aligned to photogrammetry software like Photoscan/Metashape

Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 06:33:19 PM

Independent Models Ready to use for Arcona Augmented Reality World

We are pleased to announce that glTF (Graphics Library Transfer Format) models are now supported in the new build of Arcona augmented reality viewer. You can now receive and view 3D models from the Sketchfab link.

GL Transmission Format) is a file format for storing 3D scenes and models that is extremely easy to understand (the structure is written in the JSON standard), extensible and easily compatible with modern web technologies. This format is intended to be an efficient, interoperable format with minimal file size and application processing at runtime.

The update is already available for testers registered with TestFlight, who can install the app and explore the new feature on their territory.

Our team is finalizing the setup of a personal account to receive external links. Users who want to be able to directly add their models to the world of Arcona augmented reality can start preparing their collections in their Sketchfub account.

More info by link https://www.arcona.space/post/independent-models-ready-to-use-for-arcona-augmented-reality-world

Grumlin
Legendary

Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 07:57:23 AM

It's good, but what about your native token, Arcona? now it's not use in ecosystem in full measure

▄
         ▄███
         ▀████▄
       ▄  ▀████▄
      ███▄ ▀████▄
    ▄████   ▀████▄
   ▄████      ████▄
  ▄████        ████▄
 █████          █████
▀████▄          ▄████▀
  ▀████▄▄▄▄   ▄████▀
    ▀████▀  ▄████▀
LISK
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█▄            ▄█▄
   █████          █████
  ███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███████
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: