Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem!  (Read 237005 times)
Ilia Korguzalov

Activity: 74
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 12:51:20 PM

It's good, but what about your native token, Arcona? now it's not use in ecosystem in full measure

TOKEN ARCONA IS THE BASIS OF THE ECONOMY OF AR METAUNIVERSE.

The ARCONA token is an asset on which the economy of the augmented reality ecosystem is built. In exchange for ARCONA, digital land plots are purchased and leased, content is sold and installed, services within the system are paid for.  Also ARCONA was inplemented on OpenSea  the NFT assets  main eschange  

Also  if you traveling in the augmented reality world with a mobile application, Arcona coins can not only be spent, but also earned ARCONA in mobile app right now you could to convert to Ethereum and other crypto assets in near future.

The easiest way to get rewarded is photos with AR objects published on social networks. To do this, you just need to send a screenshot directly from the application and instantly receive a reward to your account.

Also you can earn coins by taking part in tests of new features of the mobile application - an augmented reality browser that appear with each software update. Right now  you will be able to rent plots of digital land directly from the app to instal content  and near future earn money from displaying ads and placing product placement elements within your projects anywhere in the  world.

In near future  you could  to earn ARCONA for sharing geospatial data

Arcona leverages user mobile devices to collect geospatial data to create a point cloud. The point cloud is used both to accurately link digital content with the real landscape, and to create a 3D model of the location. A 3D model of the real world is used for remote control of content in VR space.

In the coming releases, the team is launching a project to scan the surface of the earth, which will lead to the creation of many jobs right in the Augmented Reality World. Users will be able to earn money by scanning the world around them and sending data to the Arcona server.

The data will be used by the project team to create a development environment containing a simulation of the earth's landscape in the form of a 3D model, equipped with functionality for remote control of the augmented reality environment.

The data prepared in this way can also be implemented for third-party geoinformation services, which in turn will increase the number of scanning requests.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ BitcointalkInstagramYouTube ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  New world in additional reality  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Grumlin
Legendary

Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 06:38:34 PM

The ARCONA token is an asset on which the economy of the augmented reality ecosystem is built. In exchange for ARCONA, digital land plots are purchased and leased, content is sold and installed, services within the system are paid for.  Also ARCONA was inplemented on OpenSea  the NFT assets  main eschange  
It mean now you accept only Arcona like a main payment method in Arcona ecosystem?

if yes, it's excelent Smiley

▄
         ▄███
         ▀████▄
       ▄  ▀████▄
      ███▄ ▀████▄
    ▄████   ▀████▄
   ▄████      ████▄
  ▄████        ████▄
 █████          █████
▀████▄          ▄████▀
  ▀████▄▄▄▄   ▄████▀
    ▀████▀  ▄████▀
LISK
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█▄            ▄█▄
   █████          █████
  ███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███████
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄██████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████ ▀▀█████████████████
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
██████████ ▄▄█████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
 ▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:27:12 AM

Is this coin running the bounty campaign? I heard 300 thousand ARCONA (~ 2%) will be allocated for the start but only 150 thousand ARCONA coins reward at bounties thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5285280.0. Sorry if I have confusion.
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 04:59:29 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2020, 02:38:29 PM by Ilia Korguzalov

Is this coin running the bounty campaign? I heard 300 thousand ARCONA (~ 2%) will be allocated for the start but only 150 thousand ARCONA coins reward at bounties thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5285280.0. Sorry if I have confusion.
Thanks for your question. The total bounty pool that we have allocated is 150,000 ARCONA coins. .

Bitcoin Talk Signature - 50%
Twitter  - 25%
Technical Activities -25%

Also 300,000 was allocated for one month of the Digital land farming on Arcona Augmented Reality World

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ BitcointalkInstagramYouTube ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  New world in additional reality  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 11:30:02 AM

Thanks for your question. The total bounty pool that we have allocated is 150,000 ARCONA coins. .

Twitter  - 25%

Also 150,000 was allocated for one month of the Digital land farming on Arcona Augmented Reality World

I think only the bounty program has an allocation of 300,000, and it is divided into 2 parts, 150,000 for the bounty and 150,000 for the farm, a good start but the bounty program is running for a long time, yes I want to see the progress of the Arcona project going forward.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 02:44:52 PM

Twitter  - 25%

Also 150,000 was allocated for one month of the Digital land farming on Arcona Augmented Reality World

I think only the bounty program has an allocation of 300,000, and it is divided into 2 parts, 150,000 for the bounty and 150,000 for the farm, a good start but the bounty program is running for a long time, yes I want to see the progress of the Arcona project going forward.

sorry, there was a typo above, I corrected it in red, and below the full list of awards funds:

AWARD FOR SOWING CONTENT     - 300 thousand ARCONA,  
LIQUIDITY AWARD                        - 300 thousand ARCONA  
BOUNTY AWARD                            - 150   thousand ARCONA

plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 03:26:15 AM

Twitter  - 25%

Also 300,000 was allocated for one month of the Digital land farming on Arcona Augmented Reality World

The Bounty Program will run for more then 2 months. don't you think your allocated rewards are too low for a 2 month long bounty program? I've just did some calculations and found out that only signature campaign's reward is equal to $924 at current market price (coinmarketcap rate) and your minimum requirement is to have 15 members . so if you get 15 members only then one member will receive just $60 for 2 month of work. isn't it too low then?
I am sure telegram and other bounty rewards are even more lower than that.
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 04:50:21 AM

The Bounty Program will run for more then 2 months. don't you think your allocated rewards are too low for a 2 month long bounty program? I've just did some calculations and found out that only signature campaign's reward is equal to $924 at current market price (coinmarketcap rate) and your minimum requirement is to have 15 members . so if you get 15 members only then one member will receive just $60 for 2 month of work. isn't it too low then?

Thanks for the question.
We had a reply to another forum thread dedicated to the bounty program.

All market prices are based on supply and demand. The maximum supply of ARCONA tokens is ~ 15.2 million. The team has 1.5 million reserve fund tokens at its disposal for marketing and technological activities. The team has no plans to sell the reserve fund.

The team previously announced that the sale and lease of land, the installation of content, and any other economic activity in the Arcona ecosystem will be conducted exclusively using the ARCONA token. This principle will drive demand as the augmented reality world develops and all components of the ecosystem become included.

According to our estimates, there are now about 3 million tokens in free circulation. Recently, it has become apparent that most token holders will not sell coins cheaper than they bought at the ICO, which is 400 tokens per ether, which is about $ 1.

At $ 1, MCap is only $ 15 million. Obviously, as the number of users grows, the price of the coin will be higher.

We are expecting the project's consumer audience to expand in the medium term with the introduction of Android users into the world of augmented reality. We plan to complete the technology transfer within a quarter.

The team also announced various marketing activities, including bounty campaigns, with the help of which we plan, on the one hand, to study the quality of information channels in modern conditions, on the other hand, quality channels will also increase the demand for the coin.

All this and much more will help achieve the goal of launching a full-fledged project tokenomics

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:03:17 PM

Thanks for the question.

All market prices are based on supply and demand. The maximum supply of ARCONA tokens is ~ 15.2 million. The team has 1.5 million reserve fund tokens at its disposal for marketing and technological activities. The team has no plans to sell the reserve fund.

The team previously announced that the sale and lease of land, the installation of content, and any other economic activity in the Arcona ecosystem will be conducted exclusively using the ARCONA token. This principle will drive demand as the augmented reality world develops and all components of the ecosystem become included.

According to our estimates, there are now about 3 million tokens in free circulation. Recently, it has become apparent that most token holders will not sell coins cheaper than they bought at the ICO, which is 400 tokens per ether, which is about $ 1.

At $ 1, MCap is only $ 15 million. Obviously, as the number of users grows, the price of the coin will be higher.

We are expecting the project's consumer audience to expand in the medium term with the introduction of Android users into the world of augmented reality. We plan to complete the technology transfer within a quarter.

The team also announced various marketing activities, including bounty campaigns, with the help of which we plan, on the one hand, to study the quality of information channels in modern conditions, on the other hand, quality channels will also increase the demand for the coin.

All this and much more will help achieve the goal of launching a full-fledged project tokenomics
Well I understand both points of the story. But for me it's better this way. This bounty is for people who plan long term and to hold the token. Also there wont be any dropping of the price if they sell since it's not a big amount. For me all bounties should be like this a small reward with big potential and no harm to the project.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 02:26:40 PM

I saw a bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5285280.0 and headed to the ANN thread of this project and I was surprised that this project ANN is already from 2018. what happened to this project?

as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 01:14:46 PM
Merited by Grumlin (1)

I saw a bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5285280.0 and headed to the ANN thread of this project and I was surprised that this project ANN is already from 2018. what happened to this project?
If I'm not mistaken the bounty thread you mentioned above is not the first time bounty campaign from ARCONA, If not mistaken (again) the first bounty is around Q4 2017 (correct me if I'm wrong managed by AmaZix isn't it?)

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 12:47:46 AM

If I'm not mistaken the bounty thread you mentioned above is not the first time bounty campaign from ARCONA, If not mistaken (again) the first bounty is around Q4 2017 (correct me if I'm wrong managed by AmaZix isn't it?)
That's right, the first bounty was held in Q4 2017 during the ICO, and we hired that team for this promotion.

Ilia Korguzalov

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 12:50:49 AM

Thanks for the question.

Well I understand both points of the story. But for me it's better this way. This bounty is for people who plan long term and to hold the token. Also there wont be any dropping of the price if they sell since it's not a big amount. For me all bounties should be like this a small reward with big potential and no harm to the project.
Thank you for your understanding and a brief analysis of our actions to date. We very appreciate the support of literate people.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 03:31:42 PM

Thank you for explaining when this project was founded because I do not really know exactly what year this project appeared.

Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:31:52 PM

I can see that ARCONA is listed on Coinmarketcap, but is it possible to buy a coin somewhere?
It seems that before it was traded on a centralized exchange, but now I can't find any.
Does this mean that the only place where we can buy / sell ARCONA is Uniswap?
Grumlin
Legendary

Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 03:47:42 PM

I can see that ARCONA is listed on Coinmarketcap, but is it possible to buy a coin somewhere?
It seems that before it was traded on a centralized exchange, but now I can't find any.
yes

▄
         ▄███
         ▀████▄
       ▄  ▀████▄
      ███▄ ▀████▄
    ▄████   ▀████▄
   ▄████      ████▄
  ▄████        ████▄
 █████          █████
▀████▄          ▄████▀
  ▀████▄▄▄▄   ▄████▀
    ▀████▀  ▄████▀
LISK
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█▄            ▄█▄
   █████          █████
  ███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███████
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄██████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████ ▀▀█████████████████
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
██████████ ▄▄█████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
 ▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 08:39:44 AM

I remember selling my Arcona tokens in Idax exchange back in 2019. and it was listed in 1 or 2 more exchanges too if I am not mistaken. but it seems now the uniswap is the only option left for this token.
hey BTW. uniswap works pretty well. and you should be able to sell your tokens easily. there is no need to do any signups of kyc.
you just need your tokens in your metamask wallet and then you can easily sell them in uniswap.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 08:19:18 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2020, 09:06:31 PM by Erdogan

I remember selling my Arcona tokens in Idax exchange back in 2019. and it was listed in 1 or 2 more exchanges too if I am not mistaken. but it seems now the uniswap is the only option left for this token.
hey BTW. uniswap works pretty well. and you should be able to sell your tokens easily. there is no need to do any signups of kyc.
you just need your tokens in your metamask wallet and then you can easily sell them in uniswap.

I don't like to use Metamask, but if that's the only way and it works fine, I probably have to do it like that.

Anyway thank you for answers guys!
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 02:56:23 AM

I don't like to use Metamask, but if that's the only way and it works fine, I probably have to do it like that.

Anyway thank you for answers guys!
It's not the only way to use metamask, you can also use imtoken as another way to buy or sell arcona on uniswap. You just need to download imtoken and then import your wallet, after you have import your wallet and you can pair your wallet on uniswap through use wallet connect. I'm always using this to trade on uniswap and you can also use this to buy arcona.
This is much safer rather than use metamask.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 07:52:38 PM

Snowball fight | Win and Earn

The rules of the game: from January 3 to January 7, every day, at 12:00 UTC, the Arcona X-Reality Metaverse team will randomly select one piece of land among all purchased during the day. The owner of the winning plot will receive a reward equal to 10% of total ARCONA's daily fee for land purchase and content installation.

https://www.arcona.space/post/snowball-fight-win-and-earn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: