Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IOTA do better in future?  (Read 376 times)
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

IOTA is good in investment base in different trading site and go popular in crypto

buy bch,neo and lun because they are like IOTA here in crypto that continue to grow

don't trust even IOTA go really high now and buy only just a little then double it if you earn after that
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

The price of iota has been stable all the time, which also indicates that iota will develop very well in the future. At present, the block chain is at the initial stage of development, which requires optimistic judgment.

Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

Support for IOTA by large corporations makes its growth in 2018 inevitable. The giants of the IT industry could not put their image at stake without first analyzing the long-term prospects of such a step. Therefore, you can trust their experts and without the risk to shift part of the investment portfolio in this promising currency.
Even with a restrained reaction to the presentation of the new platform in early 2018, one should not expect a sharp drop in the value of the crypto currency. In a negative scenario, the rate will continue to be in the range of 4-5USD per coin, waiting for new positive news. And if specific plans are identified for the integration of IOTA into IoT devices, its cost can continue to grow steadily, at least up to$ 10 per coin.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

Hi, I was planning to put some of my money into IOTA in this current market dip. But a bit confused thinkg whether it will be a good idea or not. Could you please share your experience or suugestion, I should follow before finalizing the investment plan.

IOTA is good especially for long term invest. This coin has big potencial but now can not achieve a lot without support people. Cryptomarket is still fresh and new for many people so we must wait for moment when crypto will be more popular, than iota achieve success
Alry

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

Hi, I was planning to put some of my money into IOTA in this current market dip. But a bit confused thinkg whether it will be a good idea or not. Could you please share your experience or suugestion, I should follow before finalizing the investment plan.

I have heard that currently IOTA is centralized, a large number of users are needed for its decentralization. Once this number appears, the developers will make it completely decentralized and this will happen this year, most likely.

04antoxap

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

The potential upgrade is associated with the upgrade of the network (remove transaction verification) and the development of cooperation with serious global companies.

In 2017, the IOTA grew 19.33 times from the summer to December. Purchase and storage is most convenient on Bitfinex.com.
yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

Maybe in this dip, as you said, it would be better idea to go for Ethereum or Bitcoin? Because investing in them, you can be always sure, that you will not get into trouble, if something will go wrong.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:01:28 AM

IOta is quite new in the market and day by day the number of crypto currency is increasing. So, if it doesn't offer something attractive to people, they won't get inspiration to buy such coin. So, to survive, it has to improve its features.

Yes. A lot of people are not familiar to that kind of coin. They don't even know the purpose of that coin. I don't think it will rise and survive for a long period of time. There are also numbers of coins that emerge in the market, therefore that kind of has the probability to die in the near future. If that wil promote or advertise by other, everyone can be knowledgeable about that coin. Therefore, many people will put their interest to that kind of coin.
marvel21

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:05:15 AM

IOTA is one of perspective coins and it will have high place in a world of crypto in my opinion, good choice.

KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:12:11 AM

IOTA is one of my top holdings.  I feel its the one coin that could overtake the #2 position from Ethereum in the next few years if they can stay on track.  Not sure if it can dethrone Bitcoin but I feel that even with its huge supply of coins the demand may be there eventually to push it higher and higher. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:22:34 AM

For me, its a good decision for investing IOTA in fact it has a bright future, many updates and very legit project. Some people says that IOTA will overtake ethereum and even its difficult to believe in that. Its a good decision to put some money in IOTA. Maybe the time will come that their sayings in the past will be happen in the future. So think positive, put some money and wait for your gain.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pouljak5

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

Tonn Answer this correctly you have to understand the fact that iota is built for the transactions on the internet of technologies devices  and when this happens inevitably in the future the price of iota coin will increase exponentially
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: