Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IOTA do better in future?  (Read 373 times)
JamescrypTrader (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

Hi, I was planning to put some of my money into IOTA in this current market dip. But a bit confused thinkg whether it will be a good idea or not. Could you please share your experience or suugestion, I should follow before finalizing the investment plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
04antoxap

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

Hi, I was planning to put some of my money into IOTA in this current market dip. But a bit confused thinkg whether it will be a good idea or not. Could you please share your experience or suugestion, I should follow before finalizing the investment plan.
Crypto-currency IOTA is one of the most attractive instruments for investing for a long period. This project has every chance to take the lead in capitalizing digital projects in the world.

The mark of $ 100 for a coin is quite real, but for this we must see the development of the Internet project of Things.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

Crypto-currency IOTA is one of the most attractive instruments for investing for a long period. This project has every chance to take the lead in capitalizing digital projects in the world.

The mark of $ 100 for a coin is quite real, but for this we must see the development of the Internet project of Things.

Man do you understand what you are talking about? IOTA has huge supply so that I am unable to tell you that number and you are saying 100$ per coin?? Do you expect dollar to crush down badly lol. Please inform yourself before making such statements. As it goes IOTA is how to say still in beta phase and the most innovative about them are free transactions which is huge deal when people see something to be free. Plus they are doing some interesting partnerships. I am not sure how much will it be worth but knowing if everything goes as planned with several team it is one crypto we should have on our radar.
bellmen08

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:37:48 PM

IOta is quite new in the market and day by day the number of crypto currency is increasing. So, if it doesn't offer something attractive to people, they won't get inspiration to buy such coin. So, to survive, it has to improve its features.
allen67

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

They doing well in recent times. They have the potential for market acceptance. If they want to lead the market they need to maintain their performance. But price fluctuations are occurring with this coin. This is not a good sign for IOTA.
heshamyasin1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:39:50 PM

i think iota will become good coin if it improve itself in a new manner
LarsLind

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

Hi James.

I personally consider IOTA to be in the forefront of the crypto "arms-race", along with NANO. However, be prepared for wild price swings, in which it could easily dip back to 40 cents.

Before I continue, I'll share my prediction with you. 99,9% of all coins will likely die out, much like the Dinosaurs did 65 million years ago. Only a handful of today's crypto currencies have what it takes to blossom and gain "real value" in the future. I like to think of it as a forest fire, that wipes out everything. From the ashes those with true potential will grow..

But enough with the metaphores..

IOTA will likely succeed due to the following:
1. A strong team. They constantly attract skilled people, which is one of the best predictors of a project's future success. It's also a non-profit organization, not driven merely by greed (as many crypto projects are).
2. Free asset transfers. The Tangle is certainly not perfect, but the ability to transfer IOTA's for free is a gigantic advantage that most do not fully seem to appreciate.
3. The Internet of Things is real. It will become a big factor in the future. I just don't know if it will take 10,20 or 50 years. IOTA is positioning itself to be a leader within this market.

If you decide to invest in IOTA, here are a few pointers that may help you:
1. Invest for the long term (say 10-20 years).
2. Don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Meaning you should spread the investment out.
3. Do not listen to the shills that proclaim $100 within 1 year etc. Familiarize yourself with the IOTA supply versus market cap.
4. Never use a password generator site. I repeat never use a password generator that you find online. Create the seed on your own laptop, or type it down manually in a random matter. Otherwise you will likely get scammed.

I also wrote a guide on how to buy iota over at Medium.com. It may be of help if you're just getting into this. You can check it out here: https://medium.com/@llindstad12/how-and-where-to-buy-iota-ultimate-guide-of-2018-6e361dfeef3f

kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

Yes, IOTA is good cryptocurrency to invest. I believe the market of IOTA will improve more though the present market situation is already good and profitable to invest. I hardly trust that in future it will improve more.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

I think that IOTA will have a better future. Their technologies can be used in the real world. However, right now, the only thing they can do is to develop their own platform. The people do not accept cryptocurrency yet and it may take several years for ethereum, bitcoin and other top coins to be used as a main currency. Investing in IOtA is never a bad idea. Try to spend some of your money on this coin if you really like it

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

I suggest you to read the latest update regarding the development of IOTA, as you can see that the majority of crypto users have known IOTA as a buggy platform. That should be fixed and then you can try to buy some and keep them all for the longterm investment. I suggest you to always buy at the dip.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Zekemporium

Activity: 64
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

Man do you understand what you are talking about? IOTA has huge supply so that I am unable to tell you that number and you are saying 100$ per coin?? Do you expect dollar to crush down badly lol. Please inform yourself before making such statements. As it goes IOTA is how to say still in beta phase and the most innovative about them are free transactions which is huge deal when people see something to be free. Plus they are doing some interesting partnerships. I am not sure how much will it be worth but knowing if everything goes as planned with several team it is one crypto we should have on our radar.

Haha, indeed buddy, its not possible to reach that kind of values in the future. It is same thing as XRP or fiat currency where dollar stays dollar no matter what how much hard you try it. The thing is that the more supply you have the more market demand gets diluted and thus it creates nothing but junk like XRP. The value stays as it is for the aged and you cant really imagine the value of 100 bucks for such coins. IOTA doesn't fit the criteria here, you better skip it and try hard on something else.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

these conservative/pessimistic estimates are amusing

surely 1m per iota token

on the other hand why not invest in byteball which seems to have a huge upside from where it is now.

randomhumster

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

IOTA is not even a blockchain... The tech looks great on paper and in the lab. The problem is that we don't know how it will perform in the real life (in case IOTA will be widely used in IoT). So if the tech will do well IOTA will do good, if not...
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

It depends on multiple factors like work being done by IOTA,future of IOT  Technology,Total supply etc.
My prediction about IOTA:-
Given the rapid growth ETH while still utilising blockchain technology.
IOTA will most certainly have a head start in the trading word providing free transactions and instant wallet-wallet transfer.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

many people think that IOTA will be better next year, I think I also think like that, IOTA will be more developed next year, this year many altcoin is inhibited, IOTA also included stalled because bad news about altcoin and cryptocurrency.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

IOTA is really good project so you can invest in long term it will make good profit in future and this is promising platform so we don't afraid about the investment. But my suggestion is research some other altcoins also because nowdays one trust coin is impossible so better you should split to invest in two or more coin.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

Iota is one of the crypto that has its own best blockchain,do not hesitate to buy and hold it. I'm sure iota will be one of the great crypto of the future and you deserve to have it.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

Yes, it will surely do better in future, great team, great vision, always in top 10 position.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

The internet of things is real and is huge for businesses rather than a person. This is a great article https://ukcryptocurrency.com/iota/introduction-what-is-iota/ and explains why as a technology, it is huge for a number of applications. https://ukcryptocurrency.com/iota/introduction-what-is-iota/
jubellapham

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

IOta is quite new in the market and day by day the number of crypto currency is increasing. So, if it doesn't offer something attractive to people, they won't get inspiration to buy such coin. So, to survive, it has to improve its features.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: