Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4466 times)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

Crypto will last a long time and even better than it is today. This is supported by a large number of increasingly advanced technology which is certainly very supportive of the advancement of crypto. In addition, the crypto starts could start in various countries and accepted it would be good for his future. to replace the fiat might be but certainly, it would not be good if it happens. Crypto and fiat are two different things.

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
as long as it still has a selling point it will be forever popular. it is proven that now the world of cryptocurrencies is getting to everyone's likes because cryptocurrencies value provides great benefits and profits for users, in the world of cryptocurrencies is very open for anyone to look for profits if you are able to manage well it will get a profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

crypto is future tech, so I think it will never end .
new tech of blockchain will upgrade and upgrage.
so everyone will using crypto for pay, or investent

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:08:34 AM

I think it's possible, but it will take at least 10 years. Besides, despite the fact that I like blockchain technology, not all people like cryptocurrencies.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:09:37 AM

crypto is future tech, so I think it will never end .
new tech of blockchain will upgrade and upgrage.
so everyone will using crypto for pay, or investent

When the technology of blockchain gets to the point where fiat is not necessary, we will see worldwide revolution. At the moment cryptocurrency is the easiest/cheapest way to send and receive payments for goods and services, but ultimately we still need to convert to fiat for most everyday transactions. Never before have we seen the kind of revolution able to take place. It will make the Rothschilds of the world lose their power and influence, and the people will be in charge of their wealth and wealth creation.
In crypto we trust! Smiley
kadan500

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:10:29 AM

We all believe in the future of cryptocurrency, but how long does this future take? It's hard to say that because the infrastructure is not yet done, but there are many infrastructures and research and development, so after waiting for the foundation to be perfect, everything will develop very quickly.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:12:45 AM

I want to say if, Crypto market will exist and grow forever, they are the most sustainable market in the future. Crypto's ability to replace cash is impossible because they are flawed and unsuitable to pay for our goods and services. Many countries are beginning to accept and apply crypto to their countries, seeing this phenomenon, I believe crypto will last a long time.
As long as many used crypto and continue to make it grow, it will stay and government will probably accept it and legally used in the country and see how it helps for the development of the economy. We have to believe that it will help us more to have stable income and our investment to grow its profit. It will become acceptable in the market that is payable of large amount for easy transactions. Lets hope that the price of each crypto increase more and benefited us huge amount of profit and many more investors come.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:16:52 AM

I think for now it's just cryptocurrency have been very popular. Many people who begin to know and are interested in joining with crypto. even the crypto also began to show a remarkable progress. Especially with the large number of ICO project appears. So the number of the altcoin there is also more and more.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

It will take a while. Heck, regulations might not come in to crypto till after the next 3 or 4 years but it will come eventually and by then we will be the ones who laugh last. Hold your tokens. They will make us billionaires. That is my belief.

Woah I like your attitude and that's what we really need now as the market is in real mess. And everyone who put their trust will soon benefiting and will thank cryptos more than their lives. And for those who easily give up to this, may you have a sound sleep at night. And I'm sure they're the one who'll troll and spread fuds when the market get back to track.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

In my opinion, I think the cryptocurrency will be popular when the governments accept crypto is the official money, but now there are many countries do not permit cryptocurrency. I hope they can understand and accept cryptocurrency soon. Thank you.
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

We all believe in the future of cryptocurrency, but how long does this future take? It's hard to say that because the infrastructure is not yet done, but there are many infrastructures and research and development, so after waiting for the foundation to be perfect, everything will develop very quickly.

What type of infrastructure are you waiting for? There are already many projects that have launched their net and are ready to use(lets take sonm for example, you could make workers work here since testnet which was in spring). As there will be more such projects they will be integrated in our life, but common user maybe will not see the difference and will not understand it, just because this thing is backend development, when user contact with interface mostly
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

Yes we trust in cryto currency, its popularity has spread throughout the the world and maybe someday it will substitute fiat currency because as we know crypto has the fastest transactions in sending and receiving payments. Maybe it will still remain forever because we are now in living in digital world and we are still evolving. In the future the maybe all the  banks will adapt crypto currency because many people now using crypto and still some people starting to invest and no one can stop it even if its risky.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

Cryptocurrency will only gain in popularity. It is highly unlikely that it will decrease. Why? Because I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future. They address a real world problem with our financial systems. Soon bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will do to banking what email did to post mail.

Just hold and wait, hold and wait.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

I think the cryptocurrency will at least be popular until 2020 or even longer. In order to make money to join the token market, I will of course convert the profits earned into fiat currencies! Because I think the legal currency is the safest currency!
In the year 2018, cryptocurrency is very popular in many countries. Surely later you will have to regret because not trusting cryptocurrency. In the future, cryptocurrency will replace fiat money
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

Many people including myself believed that cryptocurrency will last for a hundreds of years. But there are also people believed that cryptocurrency will be like "tulip mania in the dutch golden age" which contract prices for some bulbs of the recently introduced and fashionable tulip reached extraordinarily high levels and then dramatically collapsed. They expect that cryptocurrency will eventually collapsed sooner or later.
There's a possibility that cryptocurrency will replave fiat but it's slim.

rairaimotobike

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

Definitely.We really trust crypto even if other says that it is risky.However crypto is really risky for your investment because the value of it is volatile so it may rise or fall from time to time and you must lost huge amount of money but is you really trust crypto you will never think of that thing to happen because there are already thousands of people get rich because of crypto the reason why I want to be like them too.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

In my opinion, this technology will still grow much larger in the future. But of course not everyone currently has access to crypto, and that's a major problem to make crypto a replacement for the traditional currency. But of course technology is always closer to the younger generation, and it could be in the next decade or two, crypto has been globally accepted because of young people, and shopping at retail stores with Ripple is possible.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:58:49 PM

Interesting to look forward to crypto transacted daily. But the problem is we will have many obstacles to make it happen. First is which coin to agree on, and I think not many are willing to bear the crypto volatility for normal transactions.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

Crypto currencies are popular, they might not be well know to what they are, but known as a currency that can be converted to native fiat. A time cometh where crypto currencies will be generally accepted, but will not take the place of fiat currency. That is, bitcoin will be generally accepted for all online transactions, but will not be generally accepted for day to day transactions.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

I think that the crypto currency has just appeared and it will be a very long time. The usual money of the crypt currency will not be replaced, but it will be an alternative.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: