Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4467 times)
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

Yes we trust in cryptocurrency. It will exist as long as internet does. So it will remain forever here. I think that fiat money and cryptocurrency will go hand-in-hand. One does not replace another. Crypto will dominate digital world. But it takes time for this. Only a few people have started using crypto as a mode of payment now.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
valintino7

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

Yes, we believe in crypto in crypto we can get more results if we do it seriously, for the future this could be a legitimate payment money, even though it's difficult to predict
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

Yes, we trust in cryptocurrency because it is more potential & get more results. In some countries it is approved & some others try to approved. It is a good way to easy and digital transaction. Future is also very bright.
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

Surely cryptocurrancy will last a long time and even better than now. This is supported by a large number of increasingly advanced technologies which are of course very supportive. The cryptocurrency world is still in the formation stage. And it will be a long time before people understand that there is a future for cryptocurrency and new technology.
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

Everytime I see the progress and the advantages of digital money over fiat I see clearly that this will replace fiat soon. We are in a progressive world which is alot of things are being discovered and the reason why the former one is abolish so is fiat too. Angry Angry
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

I have always believed in the encryption market, and I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market. However, this year's market is not very good, I have lost a lot now. But I still won't give up, I will continue to wait for the market to pick up.
Luxury331

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

Yes I really trust cryptocurrency and I strongly feel cryptocurrency will take over means of performing daily transactions. Cryptocurrency is already gain audience
spritJ

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:09:58 AM

Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrency. Although I have lost 80% of the funds in this market, I will continue to hold my cryptocurrency patiently waiting for the market to pick up. I believe the market will definitely pick up again, so I hold My cryptocurrency is the best choice.
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

The crypto-currency market has a lot to do to become a full-fledged asset. He is still at the earliest stage of development. Even regulation, if it is fair and reasonable, is not an obstacle to crypto currency. I believe that the global war on cash has already begun, and the crypto will be the winner.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1346

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

I believe and sure that if it were not for the governments of different countries, they would have long been part of our lives.

All who are on the forum believe in cryptocurrency, otherwise they would not waste their time on this activity. Look at the cyclical development of the cryptocurrency, there has always been a growth and fall of the market, so everything develops, but each time the capitalization grows and this indicates that development is proceeding. A little patience and cryptocurrency will bring us a big profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Newsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

I think that cryptocurrency wants to replace legal tender is an impossible thing to do because the government has decided many factors. When the industry develops to be acceptable to everyone, then I believe it will go in the other direction. It is not a substitute for legal tender.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

crypto currencies market has been falling continuously for the past 6 months and lost money to investors. the faith and trust have been reduced to cryptography. If the prices increase, everything will be improved.
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

crypto knows how long it will be popular, but if you look at crypto development until now since the end of last year when crypto experienced a very high increase that made crypto more famous and known by everyone. but since the bear market started from the beginning of last year, there are also many people who left the crypto world because they think that crypto will get worse and will become part of history, but I don't believe that, I believe crypto still has the possibility of recovery only it is quite difficult to determine when the recovery will happen.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

Yes, we should trust on crypto but should be real crypto and should be good project and should not trust of scam crypto.

Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency continues to fall for eight months, I still believe in it. I am sure that cryptocurrency will always be with us. After all, thanks to blockchain technology, you can really improve the lives of many people. I think that in the future, cryptocurrency will be even more popular.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

It seems that the cryptocurrency will always be popular. As I understand the number of users of this forum is constantly growing and therefore the popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

Yes, I have always believed in the encryption market. I have made some returns in my investment in the market last year, so I will continue to invest in this year's market, but this year's market has cost me a lot. But I will not give up, I will continue to wait.
Joecooper85

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:23:22 AM

I also trust the in crypto. I believe the cryptocurrency will be popular for a very long time. But keep in mind that in the crypto market, making money is easy, keeping your money new is much harder, you will always meet new opportunities to get rich in the crypto market.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

It seems that the cryptocurrency will always be popular. As I understand the number of users of this forum is constantly growing and therefore the popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing.
Yes we should still trust in crypto because some of them are really worth it, that's why some of them are valuable and profitable even the market price is falling crypto is still can be trusted. Especially to those have potential crypto or those crypto that possible to increase its value even more like Bitcoin and Ethereum, so keep trusting in crypto because it can bring goood profit and surely it will rise once the market come back again.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
gumpoh

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

In the future, it is likely to directly replace our common currency and become the universal currency of the world. Its future is limitless, and its technology will lead us to a new era.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: